Author Topic: How do I embed Youtube videos?  (Read 576 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
How do I embed Youtube videos?
« on: September 04, 2008, 05:08:03 AM »
How do I embed Youtube videos on this forum?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How do I embed Youtube videos?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 05:13:57 AM »
How do I embed Youtube videos on this forum?
http://www.youtube.com/v/_EvwC8u-5Jg
I dont know?
muman613

Your supposed to be able to do it somehow... Anyone know?

muman613

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:22:07 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »
I don't know but why not just put the link?  Embedding would probably slow down the forum and is unnecessary when people could just click the link and load up the video instead.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
I don't know but why not just put the link?  Embedding would probably slow down the forum and is unnecessary when people could just click the link and load up the video instead.

absolutely.

and by the way, given that you are logical, I would urge you that if you do listen to a rabbi bar hayyim shiur, and you absorbed it, then if you're a fast typist, jot down his argument..  Many would find His arguments easier to follow in text.

I have done this for 2 that I listened to.  If JNC mentions a link, and you listen to it and absorb it, then just post the text in that thread.

i imagine that you write some notes anyway.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:30:51 AM »
Actually in audio shiurim I usually don't write notes, even tho I do for shiurim in person.  Typically I haven't had time, but in the future maybe I'll try to jot down some info for the audio I listen to.   I have listened to a few of the shiurim about Shabtai ben Dov but not all of them.