Author Topic: "Blind State Worship" By Nadia Matar - & What will prevent expulsion MUST-READ  (Read 569 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/8213

This is a must-read article by Jewish heroine Nadia Matar of "Women in Green."   Here she beautifully describes the mental pathology affecting some of the national camp in Israel (Chaim has referred to them in videos as "kookniks" or more specifically "mamlachtim," who believe in state-supremacy - "mamlactiut" ).  This pathology led directly to the failure of the national camp as a whole to save Gush Katif, failure to stop the expulsion, and the persecution of the right-wing elements within the camp (non-mamlactim/Kahanists) that did try to stop it.    In this article, Nadia confirms what Chaim and JTF have been saying all along about what will prevent expulsion and what approach will fail.

here is a key quote: 
  Luckily, not all have fallen victim to this radical and dangerous indoctrination that causes its victims to turn into mindless robots who obey every order without questioning its ethics. More and more people in our camp understand the danger of blind obedience to the government. These are the people who, please G-d, will make sure that another expulsion will not take place.

These people will be the Kahanists.  It is unfortunate that it took a massive tragedy like a Gush Katif expulsion to wake people up to the spell of blind state-worship (like idol worship) so many mamlachtim were under, but it is our message that provides the alternative.   It is so crucial that the JTF/hayamin haamiti message continues to spread and proliferate among the Jews in Israel.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
From Nadia Matar's article:
"What the radical state-worshipers do not understand is that opposing the expulsion command would have sanctified, rather than harmed, the IDF. Massive civilian disobedience to prevent the expulsion crime would have only preserved the State of Israel in the Land of Israel."

I don't think Nadia believes the current State of Israel (that is, the government of Israel) is worth preserving or being obedient to, so I'm not 100% sure what that last sentence means.

Perhaps she's trying to convey the idea that even those who place primary importance on preserving the State, rather than Jewish sovereignty over all of the Land of Israel, would have been best served to massively resist the expulsion.

In any event, it's interesting to note the words 'massive civilian disobedience'. Where have we heard that before ?

Sounds like something taken directly from the JTF/Chaim Ben Pesach playbook !

Nadia clearly understands that in the final analysis, only vigorous resistance and massive civil disobedience will prevent further expulsions.

Bravo, Nadia.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think she means "preserves the state of Israel" as in, it preserves Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel.   Not that it upholds the principles of the current govt or "obeys" the govt.    But that opposing the govt order would preserve the basic values of the state - and if it doesn't represent these values, at least what it is SUPPOSED to represent - but that obeying these suicidal orders will lead down a path of destruction.

I don't think Nadia believes the current State of Israel (that is, the government of Israel) is worth preserving or being obedient to, so I'm not 100% sure what that last sentence means.

When you say that she probably doesn't believe the state of israel is worth preserving, you equated it with the govt of Israel (in parenthesis), but I think that is a mistake.   That there is a state is a groundwork, that there is Jewish sovereignty in given areas of the Land is a foundation to build upon.   Matar probably agrees with me that this is worth preserving - by doing the right thing, the Torah way - whether it agrees with the govt or doesn't.  By doing the wrong thing, even this basic groundwork will be taken away from us and destroyed.