Author Topic: Sarah Palin-Wow What a Speech  (Read 1508 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Sarah Palin-Wow What a Speech
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:40:27 AM »
I am very impressed. She even poked fun at Obama and his lack of Experence. I think can say with confidence that I support this ticket 100% McCain made the right choice.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:01:15 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Sarah Palin-Wow What a Speach
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 01:12:15 AM »
she is so amazing I really am impressed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 06:26:51 AM »
iT WAS GREAT SHE KNEW HER FACTS  HAD A SENSE OF HUMOR WAS POISED.I ONLY HOPE MCCAIN COULD GIVE A SPEECH LIKE THAT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 07:22:42 AM »
I knew she gave a good speech when the jerks at MSNBC gave their two cents.  They could only nit pick, which told me they knew she did a good job.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »
Her speech was outstanding.

The media beasts are terrified of this woman. They are doing everything they can to destroy her. Which, of course, makes us support her even more!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »

Fantastic speech and presentation of the speech!      Sarah Palin came through with flying colors.  

What was interesting to me regarding the spin by many Liberals and many Liberal Media outlets is they stressed that Sarah Palin's speech was written for her and that she was reading from a Teleprompter.     Considering that this is exactly the formula Barack Husssein Obama uses,   it illustrates once again how hypocritical these Liberals are.     I'm still waiting for Obama to participate with John McCain at a Town Hall Meeting.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Sarah Palin-Wow What a Speech
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 03:03:25 PM »
They say she is a mother with a small child you know what they are saying to working moms you cant raise kids and a job they are the sexists, Palin deserves so much credit for even going after corruption in her own party which is very rare
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »
They say she is a mother with a small child you know what they are saying to working moms you cant raise kids and a job they are the sexists, Palin deserves so much credit for even going after corruption in her own party which is very rare

During her speech you could see women with signs saying Soccer moms for Palin O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 03:08:53 PM »
The more the pigs in the media the leftist communist media will go after her, the more I MYSELF LOUD AND CLEAR WILL PROMOTE HER SHE IS NOT ONLY THE RIGHT WOMAN FOR THE JOB BUT RIGHT MAN AND RIGHT PERSON you all know she is a hairline away from president, imagine her in 2012 as PRESIDENT SARAH PALIN, I WANT HER as my president.  Obama is not even worthy to lick her snow boots

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »

The media beasts are terrified of this woman. They are doing everything they can to destroy her. Which, of course, makes us support her even more!

A source of mine in the USA said that at his work, a janitor came up to him and said how impressed he was with her speech.

If people as blue collar as a janitor are impressed with her, the Democrats have their work cut out for them. They may be too cocky about this election.

They may actually lose. With the help of God of course.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

A source of mine in the USA said that at his work, a janitor came up to him and said how impressed he was with her speech.

If people as blue collar as a janitor are impressed with her, the Democrats have their work cut out for them. They may be too cocky about this election.

They may actually lose. With the help of G-d of course.

I am

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »
I think she did a good job.  But I think it's a bit much when I hear certain people on the conservative side compare her to Ronald Reagan. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 04:45:36 PM »
I compare her to no one cause she has guts to tackle her own