Author Topic: Obama's logo  (Read 1679 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Obama's logo
« on: September 07, 2008, 04:52:38 PM »
B. Hussein Obama had the nerve to put a logo on his plane instead of the usual American logo used by senators and the like.  I don't know how to put pictures here (though I would like it if someone could tell me how to do that), but I'm sure you've seen it.  have you taken a good look at this logo?  Take a close look.  What does it look like to you?  Let's see if you can guess what it looks like to me.  I will reply a little later.

If somebody could paste the logo, that would be great.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Obama's logo
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
B. Hussein Obama had the nerve to put a logo on his plane instead of the usual American logo used by senators and the like.  I don't know how to put pictures here (though I would like it if someone could tell me how to do that), but I'm sure you've seen it.  have you taken a good look at this logo?  Take a close look.  What does it look like to you?  Let's see if you can guess what it looks like to me.  I will reply a little later.

Were did you see the picture?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »

Just go to google.com
go to images and type in Obama logo

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 05:08:56 PM »

Just go to google.com

This?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »

Just go to google.com

This?

No that's not the one.  This one has red and white stripes on the bottom and a half circle above it that looks specifically like something.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »
yes, that's it. Thank you American hero.  Now doesn't it seem rather odd?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

You are welcome

Yes is does and it looks stupid to me

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 05:28:37 PM »
Did anyone read the review of the logo?  Full of pagan, humanism and communalist rubbish...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 05:30:34 PM »

You are welcome

Yes is does and it looks stupid to me

It's not just stupid.  There is a subliminal message in it.  Look at the circle part of it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 07:23:53 PM »
It looks an awful lot like the dome of a mosque to me.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
It looks an awful lot like the dome of a mosque to me.

It does ??? :-\