Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 14, 2008.  (Read 10887 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 14, 2008.
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »
Note to all posters: although Chaim would love to respond to all of your questions, owing to time constraints he can only respond to one brief point per person per week. Thank you for understanding this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Please say "yimach schmo" to the Hellenic Nazi, Markos Moulitsas (founder of The Daily Kos). This wicked, Jew-hating sack of lamb excrement has been saying absolutely vile things all over the place about Sarah Palin's beautiful infant son Trig and her unborn grandchild--may he burn in Tartarus forever for speaking such blasphemy. I hope this Zeus-worshipping pederast chokes to death on a kalamata olive pit. Chaim, if a Kahanist government ruled America, wouldn't you have this ouzo-addled beastt dropped by helicopter onto the top of Mount Olympus, naked, in January?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:04:31 PM by C.F. »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 14, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, can you explain why the Japanese live longer than the Americans?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »
Dear Rav Chaim,

Am I wrong for believing that the life of one Jew outweighs the lives of infinity Arabs? Am I wrong for believing that if you have to take out 100 civilians inorder to kill 1 terrorsit you should?

Thank You.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

One of my very liberal college professors said that radical conservative muSSlims, Christians and Jews are all the same with their teachings and doctrines. He then said there is no difference between a very conservative muSSlim and a very conservative Jew. He said that Hasidic Jews suppress their women like the muSSlims with their garment, pleasure and other nonsense he mentioned. He was saying the Bible had lots of killing in it and basically seemed like he was comparing it to the Koran and making it sound worse than iSSlam. He also said there's no difference between a Nun and a religious muSSlim woman. Then a muSSlim Nazi raised his hand and said people interpret the Koran differently and make it to sound like all muSSlims are bad. All muSSlims including so-called dangerous "moderate muSSlims" all are Jew haters or at least have varying degrees of Jew hatred.  Last time, I checked Jews and Christians on a daily basis don't behead infidels, blow up buildings, practice takiyah, plan mass terroristic activities, treat their women like dogs, practice female genital mutilation and conquer and convert the world for Allah. He then mentioned anything taken to the extreme is ridiculous and anyone radical or who's extremist has undeniable hatred they can't get over. It sounded like he was mentioning all things are good in moderation, including the Koran and iSSlam, the so-called "religion of peace." What do you think about this Bolshevism and why do liberals claim right-wing conservatives are undeniably racist when we stand for politically incorrect truth and righteousness?

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 07:36:12 PM by JTFFan »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 12:44:14 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Before I ask this week's question, I would just like to thank everyone who has shown their support for me as I quit smoking.  I am truly priveledged to associate with such wonderful people.  I would also like to thank you personally for your inspirational words.  You are a good person.

My question for this week has to do with vengeance.  For individuals or for nations, when is vengeance not a good thing, and when is it an absolutely necessary moral imperative?  What approach would a Kahanist government take with respect to the concept of vengeance?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:34:32 AM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 12:47:25 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think anthropological scholars are trying to discredit the historical validity of the Exodus and other historical events connected to it? Personally I think they're maliciously trying to destroy the religious basis for the Jewish claim to Israel. I've even heard of some Jewish religious scholars saying they agree with this Biblical revisionism.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:42:54 AM by Rubystars »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Have you ever read or seen the movies Papillion, The Count of Monte Cristo, or Midnight Express?  Was there every a point while you were in jail or solitary confinement that you thought of those movies or getting revenge or escaping or how to deal with things in solitary confinement?  Please give us your story in those moments you were almost hopeless or totally alone.

Thank you

Dr. Dan

BTW, I'm engaged!!!  I hope every decent person here including you as the opportunity to have the same blessing.   :dance: :dance:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:35:10 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »
Should the next president of the USA attack Iran, and Russia?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 09:07:01 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »
Dear Chaim:

There is something fundamentally wrong with American democracy if a Muslim insurgent and rabid international Communist can gain the most extreme position of power. By giving Americans the right to vote for such a person is mobocracy which is how the enemies of this nation will infiltrate and take over. The founding fathers intentionally made this weak system otherwise it would've defeated the purpose of the American Revolution. The founding fathers were of course wrong and the they failed this nation. Your slogan reads "Save America." How would you save America? The only real way the future of this nation can be secured is if the constitution is revised or relinquished.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 07:09:47 AM by Ralph2 »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
You probably will disagree with me on this.

What is the point and benefit of being Talmud Haham - a great Torah scholar if you consistently interpret what you supposedly study in a manner that jeopardizes Jewish survival!?

In fact, I think that left-wing Marxists are less to despise than so called Aguda, Shas and their hassidic supporters - a bunch of "quasi"-religious beasts who darn well know what scriptures say but act out political expediency and not out of Ahavat Israel and a love for G-d. Sorry Chaim, I have no problems calling spade a spade and the fact that these chassids can argue whether 3 or 6 hours break is appropriate between taking dairy and meat products doesn't impress me in the little.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
Why do you give Clarence Thomas the benefit of the doubt regarding allegations of sexual harassment by Anita Hill, but you don't give the same benefit of doubt to Bill Clinton regarding allegations of rape by Juanita Broaddrick? The allegations of rape against Clinton is also a case of "he said, she said" where there is no other evidence of rape other than the word of this one woman. What other evidence is there that makes you believe the allegations of rape in Clinton's case, and what evidence exists in Clinton's case that does not exist in Thomas's case?

I personally find it very suspicious whenever someone waits until another person is running for high office or is on the verge of being appointed to a high office to allege rape or sexual harrassment. It doesn't matter whether it's republican or democrat, liberal or conservative. I think we should approach these allegations with the same degree of scepticism up until solid evidence can be presented to the contrary in order to prove these allegations beyond just a "he said/she said" allegation.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:38:01 PM by Daniel »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Let's say, G-d forbid, Obama is elected president at the same time the Kahanist take power in Israel.  Is there a danger that Obama would order military action against Israel the same way Clinton did against the Serbs.

G-d Bless America, Israel, and the West
Minuteman

:fright:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:31:26 PM by minuteman »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Why are their blacks in the NBA/NFL?) Now for my questin. Have you heard on the news channel BBC about the UFO flying over Israel in September 2007?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:24:06 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »
   A member on this forum posted that people don't count towards a minyan if they are not Shomer Shabbat. I have been part of orthodox Minyanim where people were not only not Shomer Shabbat but just stood there without reading or reciting any prayers. I know it is best to do everything %100 correctly, but to the best of my understanding, the only requirement is to have ten Bar Mitzvad people present since the Chazan can say prayers for everyone in the Minyan.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 01:28:45 AM »
SHALOM CHAIM,
what do you think of a religious Jewish guy teaching Arabic language in my college???
                                                                        Todah Chaim Ben Shimon

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 04:10:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Biden will say or do something REALLY stupid in the Vice Presidential Debates?

I just heard a liberal radio host saying that Biden will derail the Obama campaign in the debates.

What do you think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 09:39:17 AM »
Dear Chaim

A question from the UK.

While watching the recent Olympics, I repeatedly saw teams of (nowadays) attractive, smiling and personable Russian girls, playing US teams composed of aggressive-looking blacks with a sprinkling of Hispanics. In short, the sort of people whom in male version you would hope not to meet in the street at night. Which team would you support? How about a bit of reverse affirmative action to make the US teams look like something that can be identified with?

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

The wages in Israel aren't so great.

How can we convince people to make Aliyah, despite this?

Toda Achi

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

In despite all the liberal bashing on Sarah Palin luckily people are seeing beyond this but my gut feeling is telling me that the leftist in the media and the Democrats will do just about anything and everything to bring this woman down on anything that has nothing to do with issues.  Funny thing is none of them question Obama's relationship about Bill Ayers or Larry Sinclare, none of them are even digging into Obama's birth certificate issue.  Grant it, I do not condone what Palin's daughter did but Palin's daughter is not on the ticket and is not going to impact this nations survival and the world's survival for that matter.  Why until now almost 2 years (gosh these races last so long) these people aren't really digging into issues with Hussein Bongo?  Do they really know he is a moronic low life slime and do not want this to be so obvious, or is it just a case of their ignorance while promoting Barak Hussein Yomama?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 01:06:22 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

Now that 10 days have passed since the end of the Republican National Convention,     how would you currently gauge Israeli public opinion ( preference )  regarding the U.S. Presidential Race?    Both in terms of opinions by people living in Judea and Samaria and the consensus of people in the rest of Israel?

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 06:25:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If president of the United States on September the 11th 2001, how would you react to the attack? What countries would you bomb? Who would you eliminate (kill)?

P.s. I know that you have interest of being pm of Israel and not president of the U.S, just a hypothetical question.

God Bless, ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:16 PM »
What do you think about Ex-Knesset Member Azmi Bishara?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
What do you think of the republican lieutenant governer michael steele?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 11:51:23 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinon of Theadore Hertzl
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 12:53:29 PM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

Talking during in shul – especially during the tefillah and kriah of the Torah is strictly forbidden – so how come so many so-called “religious” people trample this Halacha?

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not having uploaded the latest Ask Yesha, which was done last Monday, on schedule. This is only due to an uploading technical error on my server. I am hoping this problem will be resolved very shortly.

Thank you and Shalom,

--Zev