Author Topic: Jewish youths attacked with stones in Paris by Muslims  (Read 5884 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jewish youths attacked with stones in Paris by Muslims
« on: September 07, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
Jewish youths attacked in Paris

Three boys suffer facial fractures after being assaulted on street by Muslim group wielding stones, brass knuckles. French minister condemns anti-Semitic violence in response

Tal Rabinovsky
Published:    09.07.08, 21:11 / Israel News

Three Jewish youths on their way to the Paris branch of the Bnei Akiva movement were attacked by a group of teens on Saturday, a short while before the end of the Sabbath. The three youths were hospitalized for a day due to the facial fractions caused by stones that were thrown at them by the attackers.

The boys were walking through Paris' 19th Arrondissement, home to 20,000 of the French capital's Jews. Raphi Zeush, a Jewish Agency and Bnei Akiva envoy to the city told Ynet, "Five Muslim and African youths came and threw chestnuts and cobblestones at them.

One of the Jewish boys asked them to stop, and the French teens started cursing at him. He responded with curses and they called their friends. Another 10 teens came, some of them wielding brass knuckles, and a fight broke out."

Raphael Haddad, the student group's president, said that one of the Jewish youths suffered a broken nose and another a fractured cheekbone, while all three had considerable contusions.

The three filed a complaint with police after their release from the hospital, Haddad said. Paris police headquarters said officials were investigating and looking for the assailants. It said police could not immediately confirm the attack was motivated by anti-Semitism.

However, Interior Minister Michele Alliot-Marie issued a statement saying she "strongly condemned the anti-Semitic violence."

Solution: Aliyah?

In an interview with Ynet Tirey Nebet, father of Dan, one of the three who were attacked, said he had spent recent hours in a Paris police station explaining the occurrence to the authorities. He was not optimistic about bringing the felons to justice.

"Clearly they won't do anything because they can't," he said. "There are almost 10 million Arabs and blacks in France, many of them residing in Paris."

Nebet isn't ruling out aliyah for his son. "Dan is in 11th grade. Once he graduates, if his mother approves, of course he will immigrate to Israel," he said.

The three boys were assaulted in a street in northern Paris where another Jewish teenager was beaten in June. France has western Europe's largest population of both Jews and Muslims, and the nation faced a surge in anti-Semitic crime starting in 2000 amid a flare-up of Middle East tension.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3593370,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Jewish youths attacked with stones in Paris by Muslims
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »
See where ever muslims live they cause trouble

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »
The tragic irony is that there is no guarantee that those Jewish boys will be safer in Israel thanks to the wussbags running the country.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:07:27 PM »
The tragic irony is that there is no guarantee that those Jewish boys will be safer in Israel thanks to the wussbags running the country.

I thought exactly the same while I read it first. It is a shame.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »

In every country they go, trouble is sure to follow.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »
Muzzies are the roots of all such problems.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 04:36:21 PM »
Within the next few days, I suspect you'll see articles about the French branch of the JDL going into action.  G-d willing... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 04:41:52 PM »
Within the next few days, I suspect you'll see articles about the French branch of the JDL going into action.  G-d willing... 

I didn't realize there was a French branch of the JDL.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:01 PM »
Sure.  There are JDL branches in Canada, US, England, France and I believe Holland, Germany and Australia if I'm not mistaken....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 09:37:24 PM »
Brave Blacks and moslems 13 against 3 >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »
This is why this organization is up. It's JEWS FIGHTING BACK with righteous Christians on their sides!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:48 PM »
This is why this organization is up. It's JEWS FIGHTING BACK with righteous Christians on their sides!
YES INDEED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »
They could use a Jewish Defense League in France.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »

naturaly the disease of islam will engulf anywhere it inhabits
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 12:47:46 AM »
Let me guess: The French Authorities decided that these Arab animals were acting in "self defense", and no charges were brought about in the end?! >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »
Let me guess: The French Authorities decided that these Arab animals were acting in "self defense", and no charges were brought about in the end?! >:(
I don't know considering France's new leadership is, apparently, anti-Islam/Mohammedan. 

Yes there is a very active JDL in France. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »

naturaly the disease of islam will engulf anywhere it inhabits

Including their own countries. I know what Islam is all about.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »
Here is another article about gangs near a Jewish neighborhood in Paris. These are real Savages not civilized !!

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/24/europe/paris.php

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »
Sooner or later us JEws will return to the ways of Menachem Begin during the formation of the Jewish state.  Terrorism can be effective if you use  it intelligently, say to kill your enemies rather than just killing women and children, like the mushlims do it.  Let this be hypothetical , but why don't us Jews carry out assassinations anymore?   I mean if it was not for knocking off leaders, I don't think Israel would have been formed today, since many Europeans were reluctant for us to form a staet to begin with.  It seems terrorism pays off and the Muslims get their way.  Of course, we Jews have to play nice and we always deserve to have our women chidlren blown to pieces.  I personally think we should start blowing up mosques and and knocking off muslims religious leaders every time a Jewish person gets attacked.  Once they start feeling a bit threatened and reallize that they too canbe victim of terrorism, maybe they will start to behave nicer.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »
Personally, I'd like to see us return back to the Maccabees.  Forget Begin.  Like the rest, he sold Israel down the toilet.  If he had any stones he'd of ANNEXED Judea, Samaria, Gaza, Southern Lebanon, the entire Sinai and thrown out the Arabs (and for my liking the Black Heebros and Communists).  Israel, then would, more or less, had become a self sufficient entity...  And a much safer entity.

Had it been done they could have used the vast majority of their funds and energy to focus on the external threat and saved billions on the operation of a massive military/police complex to monitor/spy on too many anti-Jew problems/enemies living WITHIN the "Jewish" State.

....my two cents...

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »
Personally, I'd like to see us return back to the Maccabees.  Forget Begin.  Like the rest, he sold Israel down the toilet.  If he had any stones he'd of ANNEXED Judea, Samaria, Gaza, Southern Lebanon, the entire Sinai and thrown out the Arabs (and for my liking the Black Heebros and Communists).  Israel, then would, more or less, had become a self sufficient entity...  And a much safer entity.

Had it been done they could have used the vast majority of their funds and energy to focus on the external threat and saved billions on the operation of a massive military/police complex to monitor/spy on too many anti-Jew problems/enemies living WITHIN the "Jewish" State.

....my two cents...

I agree!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
Thanks brother.  Of all of Israel's leaders Menachem Begin is the most honorable in my opinion.  Shortly after his selling out the Sinai and also the combination with the death of his wife, he, in my opinion, knew he had done wrong, took the wrong advice, should have stood up to the Jew hating antisemite Carter, America, Russia and all their Communist, Mohammedan and Turd World cohorts to live out the rest of his life in recluse and an utterly destroyed man.

Sadly, I don't think his son had learned a damn thing.  The old ideology of the Irgun like the Lahey has been sold, with Israel and the Jewish People, down the toilet.

One of the BIGGEST frauds that ever headed Israel, in my opinion, is Yitzak Shamir.  Playing that he is a "Right Wing" "nationalist", he was one of the longest ruling of Israel's Prime Ministers, did little to nothing plodded about until his retirement.  History would have been MUCH different, according to his own memoirs, when Begin was making his government, Begin asked Shamir to visit and "feel out" this new MK Rabbi Kahane fellow.  After an evening of discussion, perhaps a few hours, Shamir reported back to Begin telling him not to bother meeting with the Rabbi because the Rabbi was an "extremist". 

So, in my opinion and to the memory of M. Begin (should he be reading this), Shamir was more of the reason for his failures than Begin himself.  Had Rabbi Kahane ever met with Begin, I feel, history would have been terribly different....  ...in a good JEWISH way....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:15:49 PM by MarZutra »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 08:00:07 PM »
Thanks brother.  Of all of Israel's leaders Menachem Begin is the most honorable in my opinion.  Shortly after his selling out the Sinai and also the combination with the death of his wife, he, in my opinion, knew he had done wrong, took the wrong advice, should have stood up to the Jew hating antisemite Carter, America, Russia and all their Communist, Mohammedan and Turd World cohorts to live out the rest of his life in recluse and an utterly destroyed man.

Sadly, I don't think his son had learned a damn thing.  The old ideology of the Irgun like the Lahey has been sold, with Israel and the Jewish People, down the toilet.

One of the BIGGEST frauds that ever headed Israel, in my opinion, is Yitzak Shamir.  Playing that he is a "Right Wing" "nationalist", he was one of the longest ruling of Israel's Prime Ministers, did little to nothing plodded about until his retirement.  History would have been MUCH different, according to his own memoirs, when Begin was making his government, Begin asked Shamir to visit and "feel out" this new MK Rabbi Kahane fellow.  After an evening of discussion, perhaps a few hours, Shamir reported back to Begin telling him not to bother meeting with the Rabbi because the Rabbi was an "extremist". 

So, in my opinion and to the memory of M. Begin (should he be reading this), Shamir was more of the reason for his failures than Begin himself.  Had Rabbi Kahane ever met with Begin, I feel, history would have been terribly different....  ...in a good JEWISH way....
MarZutra you make some interesting points about Begin. I think the biggest mistake he made was taking advice from the wrong people. I remember seeing Begin in news reports of the time back then and you could just see it in his face he knew he was doing the wrong thing. I absolutely agree had the Rav met Begin things may have come out much differently.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Betsalèl.N.N.

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 01:58:52 AM »

The last info about it is that it's no longer classified as antisemit because one of the aggressors was a Jew himself...
It's now showed as : « tensions entre jeunes » : tension between youth... some antisemits even talk about ethnic gangs fights.
Media and Politics always manage to hide antisemit violence and crimes by playing with words or by inverting the faults, it's what happened with the aggression on 19 yo Rudy in June.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »
Did you say YUTES!?  ;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2