Author Topic: Jewish Congressman from Negro district compare Obama to Jesus, Palin To Pilate  (Read 1085 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This guy has proven time and time again he's the biggest fool in Congress.Obama should condemm him 

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:15:30 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
What a wacko...  I wonder how he got there in the first place...  fool is right...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What a wacko...  I wonder how he got there in the first place...  fool is right...
He's froma negro district in Tenn. :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He may be the one, but is he ready to lead? NO!  :o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm quite sure his constituents would still rob and rape his family and kill them just the same.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I heard about this moronic man before, as he had tried to become a member of the Black Caucus and was rejected for not being black enough. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What makes you thinks he's Jewish? He said: His "priest" brought that up.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What makes you thinks he's Jewish? He said: His "priest" brought that up.
i KNOW HE'S JEWISH HE  WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GUY WHO GIVES THE PRAYER BEFORE EACH SESSION
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:08:07 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
As a Jew he should use Jewish analogies. This comparison is so twisted.  >:(

Obama is no saviour, neither for the black people in America nor for the whole nation.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
But he is such a self hating ignorant Jew, he is incapable to recognize a Jewish analogy.