Author Topic: Assess this Jew's behavior  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Assess this Jew's behavior
« on: February 07, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »
He's right about the land being ours and he's right about G-d giving it to us. He is right about wanting the camera to be turned off and he is right about the film makers being Nazis.

He is wrong for saying Palestinion but I think he chose that word for the sake of clarity. Nonetheless, when he says 'We killed Jesus and we're proud of it', this was not an appropriate insult because the film-makers do not represent Christians.

Notice how the film-makers said 'Did you get that [on tape]' after he made that statement? If it isn't obvious to you, these commie scumbags are not truly interested in helping the 'Ancient Ones'. They are solely there to provoke anti-Jew hatred.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 12:36:09 AM by Annex YESHA »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Assess this Jew's behavior
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 04:10:33 AM »
The cameraman had an English accent.  Englishmen are past masters at winding people up.

Remember that these people once had a world-spanning Empire.  I can't even begin to imagine how bad British colonial subjects had it from these pompous Anglo bastards.

The unfortunate legacy of the Empire is that some Englishmen think they still have a right to strut around other people's countries as if they own them.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 09:40:04 AM »
Those Goyim are members of Christian groups coming to Israel to assist in the murder of Jews. I would say anything to piss of such scum and I'm only sorry those SOBs are still alive.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 09:51:52 AM »
The cameraman had an English accent.  Englishmen are past masters at winding people up.

Remember that these people once had a world-spanning Empire.  I can't even begin to imagine how bad British colonial subjects had it from these pompous Anglo bastards.

The unfortunate legacy of the Empire is that some Englishmen think they still have a right to strut around other people's countries as if they own them.
Scotland should revolt as far as his behavior it's poor the camera was'nt broken
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:06:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 01:40:32 AM »
This seems like an obvious hoax to me.