Author Topic: What does everyone think of ATLAH Ministry?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
What does everyone think of ATLAH Ministry?
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:46:25 PM »
I was wondering what everyone thought of ATLAH Ministries in Harlem. Thats the black church that runs all these big criticisms against Obama. Maybe Chaim should invite the guy who runs it on his show!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: What does everyone think of ATLAH Ministry?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »
Well, the media has demonized pastor Manning, even though unlike Sharpton or Jackson he truly wants his people to rise above their current ways.  Some of the things he says are a little outrageous.  For example, I think Obama is not smart, I think he is against America, I believe he has ties to islam, I don't think he cares at all about the Jewish people (though I doubt he's as anti-Semitic as Jackson or Farrakhan), I think he could lead us to disaster.  But I don't think, like Manning says, that Obama is the "emisary of the devil", whatever that means.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »
  I get his emails, he is the ONLY black man CONSISTANTLY telling the TRUTH about obama, he is fab to me, I dont know about anybody else, but he knows his people, and he just tells it like it is, but also demands that his people get straightened out, sounds good to me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »
  Zachor- I dont know what that means either, obama IS JUST UGLY AND STRAIGHT UP EVIL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 06:59:24 PM »
It's funny you mention this because I sent him our 3rd press release when it came out.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
People don't understand that leftist only like house [censored], appealing to black people weaknesses, preaching victimhood. Just like rabbi Kahane did, pastor Manning knows that to get his people of their knees, to create proud, self-respecting individuals, you have to criticize your people and tell them the truth, pull the people by the years, kill the victim complex and ingrain the winner complex. That is why pastor Manning is so hated by liberals and by most by blacks. He may be a black liberation theologian, I don't know, but he is a natural ally for JTF and we should explore every means of rapprochement.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »
People don't understand that leftist only like house schvartzas, appealing to black people weaknesses, preaching victimhood. Just like rabbi Kahane did, pastor Manning knows that to get his people of their knees, to create proud, self-respecting individuals, you have to criticize your people and tell them the truth, pull the people by the years, kill the victim complex and ingrain the winner complex. That is why pastor Manning is so hated by liberals and by most by blacks. He may be a black liberation theologian, I don't know, but he is a natural ally for JTF and we should explore every means of rapprochement.
Who said he was a black liberation theologist?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:47 PM »

I view Pastor Manning as a VERY important ally in the efforts of keeping Barack Hussein Obama from winning the upcoming Presidential Election.      The fact that Pastor Manning's videos haven't been removed from Zootube and that the Hannity/ Colmes show put him on as a guest a few months ago,    is significant. 

Unfortunately,    most outlets are unwilling to give JTF the opportunity to spread its message.    This makes what Pastor Manning is doing that much more important.     He's one of the few people who is willing to lay everything on the line ( not worried about being politically correct ),    who is able to get national publicity with some regularity.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »
       I view Pastor Manning as a VERY important ally in the efforts of keeping Barack Hussein Obama from winning the upcoming Presidential Election.      The fact that Pastor Manning's videos haven't been removed from Zootube and that the Hannity/ Colmes show put him on as a guest a few months ago,    is significant. 

Unfortunately,    most outlets are unwilling to give JTF the opportunity to spread its message.    This makes what Pastor Manning is doing that much more important.     He's one of the few people who is willing to lay everything on the line ( not worried about being politically correct ),    who is able to get national publicity with some regularity.

Are you kidding!! Manning probably lives in Queens and ALWAYS listened to JTF- he practically MIMICS Chaim- he KNOWS HIS PEOPLE, this man is RIGHTEOUS!!!! WTG MANNING!!!  8)  :-* ;)  PJC- GO AND GET THIS MAN OVER HERE!  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »
  Are you kidding!! Manning probably lives in Queens and ALWAYS listened to JTF- he practically MIMICS Chaim- he KNOWS HIS PEOPLE, this man is RIGHTEOUS!!!! WTG MANNING!!!  8)  :-* ;)  PJC- GO AND GET THIS MAN OVER HERE!  O0
I have been working on it for the past weeks. It would be a great addition.  ;)