Author Topic: I had a HORRIBLE DREAM.  (Read 1632 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I had a HORRIBLE DREAM.
« on: September 09, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »

This was so terrible of a dream, that I was scared to share it, but I will.  I dont know if this will happen, or what, but this was scary and beyone awful;

There was a distributor, and he was handing out pamphlets, they reminded me of these little itty bitty books that the churches put all over the place.  I looked at these little pamphlets/books, and was HORRIFIED.. They had words written in English: "Verboten Juden"  "This is what Jews look like" "Save us from the Jews" "Ban Kosher"   They were printing them up, faster and more and more, and people all over the world had these terrible little pamphlets.  Someone handed me one and smiled. I almost fainted, and then I woke up.   
   I was in a COLD sweat, and a migraine today that is terrible. I dont know what all of this is about, but I am scared that this could happen.  This immoral decadent society does not even know right from wrong, so, I dont even feel like I could trust ANYONE as far as I could throw them.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I had a HORRIBLE DREAM.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »
they say that when a woman has a bad dream like that the opposite will happen...The Jewish people will be redeemed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »
I hope you are not so frightend anymore.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »
I'll tell you something. If Osama gets in G-d forbid, that dream COULD become a reality. He hates Jews, Whites, America and Israel.

What scares me is: Yesterday after a LONG wait, I got a job. It's in Newark, NJ and I live at the moment in South FL. So obviously, I have to move. My first thought: Take my passport! I need several ID's to give when I go up for orientation and fill out paperwork. So I thought my license and my passport especially, because I'm afraid of what's happening here. Jews, especially have to think about moving to Israel. I'm thinking seriously myself. In case the SHTF!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »
I hope you are not so frightend anymore.  :)

I hope that Dan is right, I am not frightened the way people would think, I am frightened that if it did happen, I would kill more than my share on the way out.  I know that we WILL be redeemed, WE ARE PROMISED THIS- but is there trouble ahead, is what I want to know. In Daniel it talks about a terrible time our people will suffer, I believe that time might be in our lifetime. I PRAY NOT, however, I dont want to be stupid.  
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
I'll tell you something. If Osama gets in G-d forbid, that dream COULD become a reality. He hates Jews, Whites, America and Israel.

What scares me is: Yesterday after a LONG wait, I got a job. It's in Newark, NJ and I live at the moment in South FL. So obviously, I have to move. My first thought: Take my passport! I need several ID's to give when I go up for orientation and fill out paperwork. So I thought my license and my passport especially, because I'm afraid of what's happening here. Jews, especially have to think about moving to Israel. I'm thinking seriously myself. In case the SHTF!

NOPEACE:  you should have all of that, just to be safe, OR in case the SHTF. In 2009 people have to have a passport anyway, in May I believe.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »
Harsh dreams and night sweats can be serious to you health. Do you have a high fever as well?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »
Harsh dreams and night sweats can be serious to you health. Do you have a high fever as well?

No. Just a terrible dream.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »
I tell you, I had a dream three times in a row about 2 or 3 years ago now, that I was living in a huge house and hiding people here in the USA..I feel it was a warning dream...but I was hiding people there. It was like a house of refuge.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »
I tell you, I had a dream three times in a row about 2 or 3 years ago now, that I was living in a huge house and hiding people here in the USA..I feel it was a warning dream...but I was hiding people there. It was like a house of refuge.

Hanna, it is very possible. G-d gives dreams. They can be bad or good, G-d gave Joseph dreams, and they happened. I am not the one to say G-d gave it, or I gave it to myself, I just had it, all I know is that it was AWFUL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »
 I hope that Dan is right, I am not frightened the way people would think, I am frightened that if it did happen, I would kill more than my share on the way out.  I know that we WILL be redeemed, WE ARE PROMISED THIS- but is there trouble ahead, is what I want to know. In Daniel it talks about a terrible time our people will suffer, I believe that time might be in our lifetime. I PRAY NOT, however, I dont want to be stupid.  

The terrible times as Daniel speaks has happened already...it's time to make it better again.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
  Hanna, it is very possible. G-d gives dreams. They can be bad or good, G-d gave Joseph dreams, and they happened. I am not the one to say G-d gave it, or I gave it to myself, I just had it, all I know is that it was AWFUL.

Hi Paulette,

Here is an interesting Rabbi talking about the Jewish understanding of Dreams...

I hope this helps you...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »
"I HAD A DREAM"  :laugh:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2