Author Topic: Death to Islam!  (Read 12789 times)

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
Re: Death to Islam!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 12:30:59 PM »
It's terrible... here in my town you can see "muslim power" written on the walls. a lot of turkish flags and everywhere muslims.

The world is gonna be islamized.. sooner or later. In Netherlands, they are 25%! Wait for few decades..

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:15:10 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:04 PM »
there is a film in netherlands done by an official .. it is about islam.. the film is called fitna which means division and segregation in arabic. the west is being auto destructive. instead of fighting islam, they welcome them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:53 PM »
Death to Islam! I wish there wont be any muslim in the country (Lebanon)..

Or any country for that matter.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »
I know Fitna. It was a great movie! I am glad someone show the truth! There are now a lot of haters who hate Gerd Wilders (Founder of Fitna). There are also a few German websites and videos. www.antiislamisten.de , www.gruene-pest.net/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »
The Sword we have against Islam is our knowledge and the Lord's Swift Sword.  Islam counterdicts itself constantly and many are leaving this religion. 

Mosab Hassan son of of a Hamas leader has left Islam, says the religion is fastest growing, but the most doubted and unsatisfying, contradicting religion.   He is standing for truth and says the radicals even tortured and killed their own kind in his country in Ramallah.

A brave man for leaving the religion and getting his thirst quenched by Christianity!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »
It's always great to hear that muslims leave islam and convert to another religion! 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 07:53:04 PM »
Death to Islam. Death to moderate, mainstream, normal, average, standard, traditional Islam. Death to historical and current Islam. Death to all those who actively and effectively participate in the three true pillars of Islam: jihad (war), sharia (slavery), and shahada (martyrdom). Death to all those most responsible for 9/11. And immediate death to all those fundamentalist leaders of the governments, mosques, and madrassas of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Kill them all and bomb their institutions out of existence today!

High 5 ! Glad to know there are others like me who see what Islam is and what Islam is up to.
Good Post ....           

Shalom - Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »
I can't say I'm in love with Catholics either. I knew this catholic woman once and she said her religion didn't allow divorce or abortion under any circumstances. Not to mention most of the pastors/priests are Michael Jackson Lite.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 07:07:22 AM »
It's always great to hear that muslims leave islam and convert to another religion! 
I remember someone doing that..Oh Yes, my wife..

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
That's great!
Your wife is now free!  :dance:

Offline bishawjit

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »
Islam is nothing more than a deadly disease. muzzies are viruses that carry this disease. jihad and suicide bombing are its symptoms.
we need anti virus like JTF all around the world to stop the spread of this disease >:(

Offline Hanketcham

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:54 AM »
Death to Islam. Death to moderate, mainstream, normal, average, standard, traditional Islam. Death to historical and current Islam. Death to all those who actively and effectively participate in the three true pillars of Islam: jihad (war), sharia (slavery), and shahada (martyrdom). Death to all those most responsible for 9/11. And immediate death to all those fundamentalist leaders of the governments, mosques, and madrassas of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Kill them all and bomb their institutions out of existence today!

I ditto that.  First Step is annexation of Arab Territories.  Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, etc.  This is job for ......???? UN, Nato, US, EU, IDF.  Get that oil.  SEnd in the Apache Gunships and crush muzee terrorists.  Send in the F-22, and F-35s and flatten the muzee resistance.  Stick their women in feminine rehabilitation centres, teach them to eat pork, drink wine, and pound some civilized modern values into them.  Drag them out of the stone age before they kick us into the stone age.  The clock is ticking.

And you got to do something about that new breed of muzzee terrorists: the women suicide terrorists.  THat iraqi madwoman terrorist who raped and brainwashed other women in carrying out suicide bomb attacks.  How many more female terrorist recruiting women are out there!  Hiding behind the viel, the niqaab, the burqas!  Hiding behind the "peace" of islam! 

U have got to get rid of all your foolish politeness and political correctness too.   When you get muzze women in traditional dress at the airport dont you dare go easy on them with the frisking and the security checking.  U double check what she is hiding in her viel or behind it or in her cleavage or any where else in sheets that she is wearing.  It could be something that dangerous to everyone!