Author Topic: Black criminal degenrate while being arrested by police screams the name OBAMA  (Read 1251 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Oh forgot to add he warning, there is language on this that may not be suited but try to over come that if you can and see exactly who supports this creep
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What city zoo, exactly was this? If Obama gets in G-d forbid, these animals will have full reign. >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

Didn't that ape have a heart attack? Any chance of him croaking? :celebrate:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Didn't that ape have a heart attack? Any chance of him croaking? :celebrate:

That would be good ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Animals in the zoo behave better then this

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Animals in the zoo behave better then this

You want a laugh? Down here in S. Florida a few places down here passed ordinances saying that you can't wear saggy pants showing your underwear or you'll get fined. So.... On the news they interviewed "people" who got fined. All blacks. "They be pickin' on us" You're right the cops have nothing better to do than to talk with you! Morons! :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want to tell you this, to all of you reading any of this thread, I am talking to whites, women, people who are young, you got elders in your family.

Do you really think by chance you or your loved ones will be safe if Hussein God forbid is elected?  Do you think your wife, mother, daughter, sister will be able to walk the street to go to the subway to go to work, to go to school or anything that human beings have a right to do?  If any of you remember living in the City of NY what a nightmare it was under David Dinkens, that is nothing compared to what will happen if Hussein takes the WH GOD FORBID! This isn't going to be one city this is the entire world.   And I see some people making comments about Palin, she isn't running for president.  I wish she was though.  Look what is infront of us if that Kenyan Muslim is elected, look at the faces of your family members and of your friends and think this deep in your heart and mind.   I don't only see this as an election, I see this as our survival.