Author Topic: "Israel's Terminal Illness"  (Read 6754 times)

yephora

"Israel's Terminal Illness"
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:50:59 PM »
O Jerusalem, do you have enough will to live left in you to RISE UP and throw the rot out ????
You need like never before a true Kahanist government !!
-Y
---
Israel's Terminal Illness
by Joseph Farah

We've all known brave soldiers who fought courageously in multiple conflicts only to succumb to lingering and debilitating illnesses years later.

Likewise, history tells us of nations that never lost a battle in combat only to die because they lost their sense of purpose, their will to survive.

I think that's what is happening in Israel today. I think the Jewish state is terminally ill.

Israel may have won three major wars in its 60-year history, but it will be lucky to survive another decade of morally bankrupt leadership.

It's not just former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon who is comatose. It seems the whole current Israeli government is brain dead.

How else can one explain Israel's agreement to Lebanon cease-fire terms that amount to unconditional surrender?

I know few other commentators who have explained the development in these stark terms, but this is the reality of what Ehud Olmert's government has done. It represents, in my opinion, one of the biggest strategic blunders in the history of the country.

Let's review what Israel has done:

It launched a war on Iran-directed Hezbollah terrorists after they kidnapped two Israeli soldiers, killed eight others and rocketed northern Israel towns. From the beginning, Israel demanded the return of its troops and the disarming of Hezbollah terrorists.

What did Israel get in the cease-fire deal? No return of the kidnapped troops and Hezbollah terrorists remain under arms.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Israeli civilians are not massing in the streets of Jerusalem demanding the immediate resignation of Olmert and his Cabinet. The Israeli army is returning from Lebanon with its tail between its legs.

How can you ask soldiers to kill and die for a simple objective that is later abandoned without explanation or reason?

Does Olmert not understand what his surrender means? It means he has given aid and comfort to Israel's enemies. He has handed Hezbollah its biggest victory since former Prime Minister Ehud Barak unilaterally withdrew from Lebanon, handing the southern part of the country to Iran's proxy army and positioning it to claim it had defeated the Jewish state.

He has also proved to Israel's other terrorist enemies – those in Hamas and the Palestinian Authority – that rocket attacks, assassinations and kidnappings are winning tactics against the Jewish state. Prepare to see more of them under the terms of this "cease-fire."

He has demonstrated for the entire world that Israel has lost the kind of resolve it had in previous military campaigns. When the going gets tough, today's Jews evidently will just sue for peace.

Hezbollah has won. That's the unimaginable bottom line after this conflict. The terrorists have won – not in the battlefield, mind you. But they won before the war ever began because weak-kneed, cowardly, morally unfit leaders in Jerusalem would never permit Israel to win.

With Hezbollah's victory, Iran and Syria have been emboldened as well. This is bad news not just for Israel, but for the entire world.

If you think I overstate the case, ask yourself this fundamental question: Is Israel more secure after abandoning its conflict in Lebanon or less secure?

You know the answer. Everyone knows the answer.

Israel may have one of the greatest military machines in the world. It may have an intelligence apparatus that is the envy of superpowers. It may even have right on its side.

But Israel is being led by men unworthy of its history, unworthy of its sacrifices, unworthy of its hard-fought victories of the past and unworthy of God's sovereign promises to bless the Jewish state forever.

It's clear the only enemy that could ever destroy Israel is the kind of internal moral rot we are witnessing today in Jerusalem. Israel has just one shot at surviving its terminal illness – cutting out the cancer that is the Olmert government.

http://www.wnd.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51580
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 06:52:31 PM by yephora »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: "Israel's Terminal Illness"
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 07:43:40 PM »
I saw that artice a few days ago... He is so right on! "Rot" is my new term.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

SunnysideJewess

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 09:05:40 PM »
Ehud Olmert and his Cabinet need to be hung.  They have singlehandedly put Israel in a position where she can not survive.  You can not take a diplomatic approach when dealing with terrorists.  You can not back down!  Hezbollah will only strike again and G-d forbid more Jewish lives will be lost.  Also, I think Olmert should be forced to pay a visit to the families of the soldiers that have not been returned to Israel and explain to them, while looking them in the eyes, that he frankly does not give a damn about their loved ones.  He has abandoned these brave Jewish men.  All this in order to kiss Arab behind and destroy Israel.  It's time for the Kahanists to rise up and take charge!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 03:52:07 AM »
well, i guess we all want the same, but the Kahanists wont be in charge soon, and its rather obvious. how can u explain a wealthy tel-aviv jew that money is not all in life? its rather difficult to persuade a man to step aside a life of joyful sin. i see more and more that only a fraction of Israelis (the Kahanists are of course among them) are really concerned about the security and the survivability of our little jewish state. no worries though, as the need will eventually overcome this surrealism.

Kahane was right!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 09:42:14 PM »
Sad to see a country like Israel, a country that I truely respect the birth place of the bible. A nation that won wars in 6 days against all odds, out numbered in glorious victory to be basically humiliated by a sniveling worm named Olmert who can't wait to turn Israel into the hand of Muslim garbage.  What a sell out. Israel is so need the real right as well as the real right here in the United States and remove this political correct disease that is poison on both countries.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 10:03:31 PM »
SOS FROM ISRAEL TO JTF!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 10:09:11 PM »
masterwolf1, the political correctness of Israel will absolutely not go away soon, at least not until people who care for ISRAEL and not for public opinion and the enemy "citizens" (who are so innocent, that they decide to STAY in their homes, in a WARZONE, and later the world cant understand, how come citizens being mistakenly killed by Israel). so, Israel took this criticizm to heart, and after the kefar kanna event (in which about 30 or so arab citizens of the enemy lost their lives after an israeli war plane dropped bombs on a building used by hizballa), Israel said:"no more! we will not agree to endenger the "innocent" lebanese people, that after receiving warnings to temporarily leave for their own safety, stayed anyway, and instead we will send Israeli commando troops to get killed and wounded in same kind of operations that could have been conducted by air!". can you imagine the DISGRACE and anger which i felt, when after one such operation the al- manar channel (run by and for the hizballa) showed a pool of blood on the street near an attacked post of the hizballa, and said that this is jewish Israeli blood?! imagine that this blood could have been saved, and carelessly wasnt! later, they produce propaganda shows (hosted by chaim hecht, a known fighter against corruption in Israel), explaining why "tohar ha neshek" ("purity of arms" in direct translation, means doing everything to avoid cevilian deaths) is so good and a blessing to our people, and how it shows of our high morality. what a twisted logic! very moral indeed. murdering our troops, children who only finished highschool, instead of taking the risk to kill (and i really DONT like hearing ANYONE being killed) enemy population by accident, absolutely not intentionally.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 11:04:12 PM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!