Author Topic: How racist are you? Take the test  (Read 10364 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: How racist are you? Take the test
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »
Here is their web page. No comment link. That would have been fun. I guess we can call them tomorrow.

http://www.racismtest.com/index.aspx

It's in Brooklyn. Maybe some of you NYC folks can call on them. Get me a T-Shirt. XXL. :eat:

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:38:55 PM by Shamgar »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »
This really doesn't have anything to do with this subject but I'm thinking of writing a book, or perhaps a few.  I've chosen some satirical subjects and possible titles:

"The Myth of Slavery and other Essays"
"Protocols of the Unlearned Elders of Africa; Black Conquest Through Societal Decay"
"Out of Africa; The Road Towards Global Degradation"

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:03:34 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »
This really doesn't have anything to do with this subject but I'm thinking of writing a book, or perhaps a few.  I've chosen some satirical subjects and possible titles:

"The Myth of Slavery and other Essays"
"Protocols of the Unlearned Elders of Africa; Black Conquest Through Societal Decay"
"Out of Africa; The Road towards Global Degradation"

I would like a signed copy of each.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »
This time I selected that I was Caucasian and finished the test as honestly as humanly, factually and honestly as possible and scored 22.

My friends, three brothers, scored 18, 20, 40 (something)....

:dance:
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2008, 09:04:51 AM »
This time I selected that I was Caucasian and finished the test as honestly as humanly, factually and honestly as possible and scored 22.

My friends, three brothers, scored 18, 20, 40 (something)....

:dance:
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Good you are a SUPERRACIST.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2008, 09:12:36 AM »
Thank you very much.  I try to be as open minded as possible without abandoning my self respect or my affirmation for my culture and history and entire being....   :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »
To some degree hate might be a healthy thing if it leads to separation. I don't think you should ever hurt someone for being who they were born as if they're not a threat, but I do think you should take all measures to remain as separate as possible and to preserve your own kind.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
To some degree hate might be a healthy thing if it leads to separation. I don't think you should ever hurt someone for being who they were born as if they're not a threat, but I do think you should take all measures to remain as separate as possible and to preserve your own kind.
Well I agree with your statement 100%.

Of course, I think that we should separate all immigrants from non-European descent, and kick them out.
And of course we need a drastic funding of pro bigger white family - propaganda.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »
"Those who do not hate are incapable of love.." - Rabbi Meir Kahane Z"L