Martin Luther King's Dream

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shlomo:
ROFL!!!

takebackourtemple:

--- Quote from: Hail Columbia on September 06, 2006, 08:35:09 PM ---^^^^LMAO
That was icing on the cake!

--- End quote ---

Now we need the flowers and candles to make the cake complete. i see that my capitalization was wrong when i capitalized the "I". i'll have' correct that when I get the chance. i was thinking about putting the i'm lovin' it on the picture also. i wasn't about to find the artwork of the type that you see in comic book that show someone speaking or someone dreaming. i'm not sure if i should have the communist speaking it or the homeless bum dreaming it.

The cups sure are very stupid, but i wonder what is the most. it sure is not the watermelon and sure is not the street. What did the street do to deserve such a piece of trash on it? This only leaves the communist and the homeless bum.

BTW, i heard that McDonald's does serve wine in some European countries.

Hail Columbia:

--- Quote from: takebackourtemple on September 07, 2006, 07:29:43 PM ---What did the street do to deserve such a piece of trash on it?
--- End quote ---

Was it one of the thousands of streets named after Martin Luther King?  That has to be it.

MasterWolf1:
Is this his dream?

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: MasterWolf1 on September 07, 2006, 10:52:54 PM ---Is this his dream?
--- End quote ---

Ummm... is that what I think it is?!?!?

Is that a person washing their head with an animal's urine?!?

I am horrified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version