Author Topic: comparing muslims to animals?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
comparing muslims to animals?
« on: September 17, 2008, 03:20:54 AM »
My old teacher, who never really knew mucha about politics, once made a really good point.  He pointed out that when muslims kill or blow up children or just basically behave the way they behave, people call them animals.  Then he asked a really good question.  "Where do you ever see animals behave like this?"  Take a good look around the animal kingdom folks, and you will never see animals behave as badly and as often as the muslims do.

For instance, take a look at how mammals treat their young.  They nurse them, they coddle them, they play with them, and protect them.  They prepare their young to one day fend for themselves and have babies of their own.

On the other hand, muslims raise their young to become suicide bombers.  They are overjoyed when their children die for the sake of their supposed god. 

I think we are a great deal better than the animals, but the muslims are a great deal worse.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: comparing muslims to animals?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 03:56:48 AM »
I think in this matter of vocabulary, peoples have been fooled for long.

So when muslims behave normally like muslims, then they should be called as muslims.

Rather when the animals start behaving irrationally, then they should be called muslims. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »
Animals shouldn't be idealized in this way. Yes, they never do anything immoral, because they have no concept of such things, and their lives are very different from ours. However, if they were human and did the things they did it would be considered immoral.

For example when a male lion wants to take over a pride it fights the current male lion often fatally wounding him or at least driving him out, and then he goes in and kills all the current cubs. Sometimes the female lions try to protect their cubs but once the cubs are dead, within a short time they are ready to be pregnant again and they flirt shamelessly with the new male lion and have cubs with him. This is normal for lions. While sad, it's not immoral or evil or anything like that. In nature this ensures that the strongest father sires cubs, helping the species in general.However, imagine if a human being did this kind of behavior.

A man sees a woman he wants and murders her husband, and then he kills her baby. After the baby is dead the woman willingly gets together with the murdering man and then has babies with him until another man comes along and murders him or drives him out, then the same thing happens again. See how horrible it is for humans to behave this way? It's just not the same at all.

When I say that Muslims or other vile people behave like animals, what I'm really saying is that like animals, they behave savagely with no apparent moral compunction. Instead they should behave like a human who is held accountable for their actions and show kindness to others.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »
The cruelties of Muslamic terrorists have always surpassed all the cruel examples supposedly pertaining to the animal world. None of the animals can really exceed them in any form of cruelty.

I agree that the animals shouldn't be idealized in this way, but also that they should not be insulted in other way.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »
The most horrible abuse often happens to animals when they're anthropomorphized too much. Sometimes people completely misunderstand the motivations behind what animals do because they think of them as being a lot more complex than they really are.

For example sometimes people go to work and leave their dog at home and the dog chews the furniture up while they're gone. Some silly people have the notion that the dog is "getting revenge" on them for leaving them alone. What's really going on is that the dog is anxious and nervous and chews as a form of comfort. There's no evil thoughts of revenge going on in the dog's head. They don't think in that way. If the owner comes home and punishes them, they don't connect it to the chewing at all because it's a completely separate event. They just think their owner is being mean or trying to assert dominance in a vicious way. This can lead to other problems like increased chewing due to increased anxiety, or nervous urination, or biting to defend themselves.

If the owner doesn't realize that this is dog behavior, and not some human-like revenge tactic, then the animal can become a nervous wreck and be very abused. This is just one way in which human motivation and animal motivation are very different things and can be easily misunderstood.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »
I had many nearly ferocious dogs for long time and also many so-called muzzie friends.

Both can not be compared together.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »
OP: Sounds like you have/had a smart teacher! I had nothing but liberals. >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
Animals shouldn't be idealized in this way. Yes, they never do anything immoral, because they have no concept of such things, and their lives are very different from ours. However, if they were human and did the things they did it would be considered immoral.

I agree, I had the same thought. For example, crocodiles will eat their offspring.
My point is that animals are amoral while human could be immoral.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »
For example when a male lion wants to take over a pride it fights the current male lion often fatally wounding him or at least driving him out, and then he goes in and kills all the current cubs. Sometimes the female lions try to protect their cubs but once the cubs are dead, within a short time they are ready to be pregnant again and they flirt shamelessly with the new male lion and have cubs with him. This is normal for lions. While sad, it's not immoral or evil or anything like that. In nature this ensures that the strongest father sires cubs, helping the species in general.However, imagine if a human being did this kind of behavior.

A man sees a woman he wants and murders her husband, and then he kills her baby. After the baby is dead the woman willingly gets together with the murdering man and then has babies with him until another man comes along and murders him or drives him out, then the same thing happens again. See how horrible it is for humans to behave this way? It's just not the same at all.

I agree that animals are no angels.  They're creatures of instinct, whereas humans have morality and free will.  I think that's why good people are so horrified by cases where a woman's boyfriend (usually a third worlder) either kills or molests children fathered by previous boyfriends/husbands.  

Google Nixzmary Brown.  

It's just sickening.  

Rubystars, you bring up the example of the lion.  However, most animals would not treat their cubs like this little girl was treated by her "human" parents.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 12:18:47 AM »

Hey, wait, this describes a muslim.
Except, they use their own babies as suicide bombers.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 12:40:25 AM »
Animals behave in a way which is completely innocent as far as moral implications go but if humans behave the way many animals do, it's horribly immoral for humans to do it.

That's one reason why saying that some people behave like animals is a way not to insult animals but to say that the human being is choosing to be a lower form of life and becoming evil by refusing to rise above their animal nature and become a moral, human creature obedient to G-d.

Lisa, thanks for the example of someone acting like a true savage. As for how animals treat their young, it varies wildly. For example Hyenas often commit fratricide, the mother will give birth to two and the stronger will kill the weaker cub, even though the mother sometimes tries to break up the fighting it doesn't usually work. The tasmanian devil mom gives birth to many small fetus-like babies who all go up and search for her pouch and nipples, crawling along her fur. She only has a few nipples (I think four) and many underdeveloped babies. The rest die of exposure or starvation or are even licked off her fur and eaten. Baby sharks will eat each other in the womb. It's just how the animal world works. It's savage and cruel.

Humans are charged with rising above this to become higher spiritual beings obedient to G-d and treating each other with kindness, even the frail among us. One of the most evil things about Nazis is they thought this "law of the jungle" should apply to human beings, which is why they murdered and sterilized the disabled.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 12:50:54 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 01:20:35 AM »
I don't like to insult animals by comparing them to Muslims.

Animals don't have free will. Muslims do.

Animal behavior is instinctual. Moozies choose to be evil.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 05:09:25 AM »
Comparing people with animals is a serious insult towards the creator of these humans - G-d almighty..!
G-d created all Humans including Muslims! He wants also to save them!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 05:27:19 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 06:13:45 AM »
I don't like to insult animals by comparing them to Muslims.

Animals don't have free will. Muslims do.

Animal behavior is instinctual. Moozies choose to be evil.

It depends on the animal, some do choose their behaviors, depending on how intelligent the animal is, but they have no concept of moral or immoral.