Author Topic: Sarah Palin Pro Israel vs Hamas supporter Hussein Osama  (Read 630 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sarah Palin Pro Israel vs Hamas supporter Hussein Osama
« on: September 16, 2008, 08:13:46 AM »
September 16, 2008
Pins, Obama and Palin

By Ted Belman

Wearing a flag pin was something Obama stopped doing several years ago, after the September 11 attacks:

Asked about the decision Wednesday in an interview with KCRG-TV in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the Illinois senator said he stopped doing so shortly after the attacks and instead hoped to show his patriotism by explaining his ideas to citizens.

“The truth is that right after 9/11 I had a pin,” Obama said. “Shortly after 9/11…that became a substitute for, I think, true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security.”

Compare with this anecdote regarding Palin

I just attended a rally for her (Gov Palin) here in Anchorage where she spoke before going back on the campaign trail. I wore an Israeli/USA flags lapel pin on my shirt. Knowing that Sarah Palin flies a small Israeli flag in the window of her Juneau office. When she made it to me I stuck my hand out, with the pin I’d removed from my shirt in my hand, and left it in her hand when we shook. She was taken aback, wondering, what the heck is this? After she looked down to see what it was, she looked back up at me and kind of gasped, holding her hand over her heart and saying “THANK YOU!” I shouted back, “STAND WITH ISRAEL!” She nodded and paused and looked me right in the eyes and said very seriously with a stiff and confident nod, “I WILL wear this.” She is a real person, very sincere. I was glad to hear her tell Charlie Gibson repeatedly that we should NEVER 2nd guess ANYTHING Israel decides it needs to do to protect themselves.

I also ran into her and her youngest daughter, Piper, at Wal-Mart last 4th of July shoe shopping for Piper. Haha, the governor and her daughter w/o enterouge at a Wal-Mart on the 4th of July.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin Pro Israel vs Hamas supporter Hussein Osama
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:50:42 AM »
This ted belman sounds like an idiot. Somebody goes to shake your hand , you don't shock them with something in your hand. Especially not if you're a stranger and they're a politician.

sarah palin is certainly great though.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Sarah Palin Pro Israel vs Hamas supporter Hussein Osama
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »

The difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Hussein Obama is 180 degrees.      Sarah Palin is the best candidate on a major political ticket since at least the beginning of the 20th Century.    Barack Hussein Obama is the worst,   which is saying something,   considering the horrific candidates the Democrat Party regularly nominates.      Including Joe Biden,    who is beyond awful.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/