Author Topic: How to raise Money for JTF in Millions of Dollars ?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
How to raise Money for JTF in Millions of Dollars ?
« on: August 04, 2007, 02:13:46 AM »
Dear Friends

I am Gijo from India, - BANGALORE, an Internet expert. I have analysed this site well and following are my suggestions to raise money.

1.Revamp this site totally so that it looks better and more organised

2.Add google adwords program so that every day it will generate cash.

3.There are lots of companies which support us via banner advertisements, request them to give ads.

4.Start a pixel advertisement like www.milliondollarhomepage.com

5.Tie up with companies that sell downloadable goods, email service providers, like AOL, yahoo, when someone register here, they automatically become a member of eg.AOL messanger and , inturn AOL will pay JTF.

6.Set up online payment gateway using www.paypal.com, www.2checkout.com and sell downloadable goods, books, videos, games in this site. If there is a million times download it can generate enough cash for JTF.

I will be giving new suggestions in future. I welcome comments from JTF supporters and may god bless you all.

Love and Regards

GIJO K V
BANGALORE
INDIA
[email protected]

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: How to raise Money for JTF in Millions of Dollars ?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations artgijo.  We're working on your first suggestion to revamp the website so that's in the process of being done right now. 

The google adwords and banner program sound like two things that could raise money without being too intrusive.

JTF is already set-up with paypal and we're thinking about developing some products such as bumper stickers, Quran toilet paper, JTF tee-shirts and coffee mugs etc.  I truly think that this could raise some decent money for JTF.

Thanks so much for your help Gijo, you have fantastic ideas and they're very much appreciated.

G-d bless you.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 12:10:49 AM »
We need more people like you ;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 07:49:30 AM »
yes,some very good idears  we need to maximise our visibillity
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »
REMEMEBER MY BUSINESS IDEA THAT WAS BANNED AND NOBODY COULD REALLY ANSWER ME WHY WAS IT SO CRITICALL FOR JTF TO PROMOTE BUSINESESS
8-) shalom