Author Topic: SICKENING: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
SICKENING: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:10:03 PM »
Satan worshippers kill and eat four Russian teenagers after stabbing each of them 666 times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1056029/Satan-worshippers-kill-eat-Russian-teenagers-stabbing-666-times.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: SICKENING: Satan Worshippers Killed, Ate 4 Teens in Russia
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:04 PM »
Sick people. If a Kahanist gouvernment is installed in one of our countries, I know for shure there will be real law & order  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »
This just shows the immense intolerance towards other peoples religions.  Don't you know that all religions lead to G-d, are equal and we could learn a lot from these truly illuminated people. 

Out of interest has anyone ever studied Satanism?  You'd be surprised to see its direct relations with/to Wikkanism, Humanism and the more Nature Worship Pantheism. 

Simply do a search for Horned God and you'll see that it relates, with the pentagram to many of these esoteric/gnostic "mystery" ineptitudes. 

Even more sadly, is when one researches these highly similar "religions" one will find many well known, mainstream and "honored" names as practitioners of these Occult/faiths.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »
Were they muzzies?

muman613

Is there a difference? Muzzies and Satanists worship the same entity.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 03:05:22 PM »
Is there a difference? Muzzies and Satanists worship the same entity.

In Judaism we ascribe no independent power to the Evil side since we believe that this evil inclination is a part of each of us. We call this the yetzer hara. I think those who believe in Satanism are just practicing idol worship, since it is idol worship to worship anything which is not Hashem.

I dont think that Islam worships the Sitra Achra. Do you have any Rabbinic sources for this?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »
Imo Islam starts from a paganist cult. But I really doubt, that the Muslims of today are worshipping the moon-idol. Althrough they have a very twisted worldview, that advocates evil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »
In Christianity, we ascribe to an independant evil power and influence of one of God's fallen, the angel Lucifer. God's gift of free will gives us the ability to follow either path. As worship of anyone or thing other than God is idol worship I would agree with you that they are practicing idol worship.

Our teaching tells us that muzzies do not worship the God of Israel, thereby they are idol worshipers.

Muman you know I don't have any Rabbinic sources and I know you don't want me quoting out of the NT.   :-[  (still think we need a dancing gentile)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
yes Pheasant.  There is much evidence of Islam's pagan past within the Qur'an as well as the Kabah Stone at Mecca is a remnant of their earlier Arabian paganism. 

Oh, Thanks Shamgar.  That was the god/picture I was thinking of...  Thanks for posting..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.