Author Topic: Get Ready To Vomit: Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro) Rips Sarah Palin  (Read 4217 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Get Ready To Vomit: Fag Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro) Rips Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 11:40:36 PM »
You don't think Nazis want to kill Osama? Many have said there's an excellent chance it will happen. In fact I think there's a good chance.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 12:25:27 AM »
Buchanan is a stupid old dinosaur who is nearing senility.   Who cares what he has to say.   He's an idiot.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 12:52:59 AM »
Pat Butt-Cannon get invited to almost all TV News shows especially Fox and is seen quite mainstream... why hasn't anybody exposed him for what he is?! An Anti Semite in the worst possible way!  >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 01:34:38 AM »
Here is a list of articles opposing Buchanan.  I got these from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan  Notice some of these articles are written by leftists:

Know Your Right-Wing Speakers: Pat Buchanan, CampusProgress.org
Pat Buchanan's Skeleton Closet, RealChange.org.
Overview and critique of Buchanan's diesel engine assertion
Pat Buchanan on Jews and Israel, Anti-Defamation League, September, 1999.
Pat Buchanan in His Own Words, FAIR press release February 26, 1996
Buchanan's White Whale by Lawrence Auster, Frontpagemag.com March 19, 2004
Will The Real Pat Buchanan Please Stand Up?, by Bill Barnwell, Lew Rockwell.com, May 15, 2000.
The Truth About Trade in History, by Bruce Bartlett, Cato's Center for Trade Policy Studies, n.d.
The Buchanan Doctrine, by John Judis, New York Times, October 3, 1999.
Who's afraid of Pat Buchanan?, by Jake Tapper, Salon, September 4, 1999.
Buchanan and Market, by Jeffrey A. Tucker, Lew Rockwell.com, March 23, 2002.
Glimpses of the Decline Photo essay featuring young Buchanan supporters, July/August 1996
Hawking Racism -- Pat Buchanan's latest book is a White Nationalist Screed, by Alexander Zaitchik, for Afro Articles, March 12, 2007.
Of course some people of all backgrounds are going to despise this disgusting pig (may he burn in hell forever), but the fact remains that all of the mass media in America, from all sides of the spectrum--CNN, MSNBC, virtually all of the big talk-radio hosts, literally all major newspapers--continue to employ this sick, demonic bastard and give him an audience of millions upon millions.

You can't compare the work of a group of indy websites who, for varying motivations, have attempted to expose Buchanus for what he is to the entire combined weight of the multinational media.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:44 AM »
Everything about the Nazi Fag Buchanus and the evil leaders he supports (like Hitler and Obama, who is a wannabe black Hitler) is disturbing, to the core.

Pheasant, how is Buchanus regarded in contemporary Germany? I am assuming that since he hates Israel, defends Islamic nations, and is constantly putting down America and accusing us of "empire building", that he must be pretty popular. (Plus, isn't he half-German?)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 01:51:36 AM »
Everything about the Nazi Fag Buchanus and the evil leaders he supports (like Hitler and Obama, who is a wannabe black Hitler) is disturbing, to the core.

Pheasant, how is Buchanus regarded in contemporary Germany? I am assuming that since he hates Israel, defends Islamic nations, and is constantly putting down America and accusing us of "empire building", that he must be pretty popular. (Plus, isn't he half-German?)

Imo he is not so popular, but he is writing for German rightwing newspapers like "Junge Freiheit" to show them the "American point of view". I highly doubt after all I read about him, that he tells the truth, but his own twisted ideas. I will read in the evening some articles from him. I think I can find them on the web. If I will be done with it, I will write what his points of agitation are.  :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2008, 02:05:36 AM »
There isn't much difference between the German "right" and the German left, though. Besides, here in America, Buchanus writes for left-wing, communist organizations all the time (i.e. antiwar.com and similar sites).

Chaim, do not forget Buchanus has long had ties and friendships with black racists, such as the Communist Lenora Fulani and the Los Angeles "schoolteacher" Ezola Foster.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »
Hello,

I think we only inflate his windbag ego by talking about him so much here. I am sick of hearing his ugly name and would like it to be erased from this forum.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 06:28:38 AM »
(Plus, isn't he half-German?)
No he claims to be English and Scottish but i bet he has some negro in him.Buchanan is not a paleo conservative he works for msnbc he had a black woman as his running mate :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:50 AM »
Excellent analysis, CF.

I guarantee that the Nazi Pat Buchanan will vote for Barack Hussein Obama (no matter what Buchanan says publicly) and will continue trying to undermine the McCain-Palin ticket.

Because for the Hitler-loving Pat Buchanan, the main issue has always been destroying Israel and the Jewish people. Buchanan sees troubling signs that Palin might actually be a pro-Israel evangelical Christian (oh no!).

BTW, David Duke and the Nazi and Klan organizations also support Barack Hussein Obama in part because of Obama's anti-Semitic and anti-Israel positions. Just like Buchanan, Duke and the Nazi-Klan groups are obsessed with destroying Israel and the Jewish people. This is truly their number one priority.

We have two 'ladies' on my email thread that LOVE Duke.... one of them "differs" with his stance on the Jewish people, & then turned around and said that 'he only likes the "good" Jews' BS!  HE HATES ALL JEWS, HE IS A BASTARD, and his followers are DEVILS.    One of these 'ladies' said that she "takes up for Jews, and mentions she is a Christian"   Then attacks me in some of the WORST MOST VILE INSULTS I have ever even seen written, turns around and makes ME look like the 'bad guy' 
  IF this is the way that Christians 'take up' for Jews, than TYVM- NO.  (not you folks) sorry. 
  I could have brought this up to her too, but didnt, but she is QUICK to take up for the leftist Jew on our thread that HATES AMERICA, and is voting HUSSEIN OBAMA.   >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »
Buchanan and his most recent lovely running mate,i think her name was viola or ezola something like that :::D

Shot at 2008-09-17   

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=96194&page=1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2008, 10:38:37 AM »
Ezola Foster.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »
Ezola Foster.
correct Buchanan is similar to obama in that respect

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »
Buchanus has always surrounded himself with vile black racists/anti-Semites. It would be only natural for him to come out and endorse Obama, and I suspect that he might, at the very end of the race.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
Ralph, you don't think the Nazis and the Klan support Barack Hussein Obama? Think again!

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/feature/racists-support-obama-061308

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2008/06/11/president-obama-many-white-supremacists-are-celebrating/

http://www.ksdk.com/news/govt_politics/elections/decision2008/story.aspx?storyid=153524&catid=18

http://video.nbc5.com/player/?id=288733

http://patriotmissive.com/2008/08/30/white-supremacists-support-obama-guh/

You said Duke supports Osama but that's not true. He said he rather put his finger in the fire than use that finger to vote for Osama or Mccain and he said he thought Osama should run for president of Israel. You said they support Osama partially because he's anti-Semitic but the first link shows none of them said that. They basically said Mccain is a sell out to his race but Osama is not. Ron Edwards of the Imperial Klans of America said outright he'll vote for Mccain. They view Osama as the lesser of the evils just like you view Mccain as the lesser of the evils.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 03:01:29 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »
You said Duke supports Osama but that's not true. He said he rather put his finger in the fire than use that finger to vote for Osama or Mccain and he said he thought Osama should run for president of Israel. You said they support Osama partially because he's anti-Semitic but the first link shows none of them said that. They basically said Mccain is a sell out to his race but Osama is not. Ron Edwards of the Imperial Klans of America said outright he'll vote for Mccain.

Even if they don't say it, I know it from my country for shure. Nazis and other anti-semites would support everyone who will do something evil to the Jews and Israel.

Enjoy: http://abbc2.com/islamj/english/index.htm  >:(

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »
Buchanan has something in common with John Kerry.  A couple weeks ago, Kerry did an interview and he was obsessed with his "neocon" theories.  When Pelosi traveled to Syria last year, Buchanan praised her.  He also defends Russia.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »
Buchanan has something in common with John Kerry.  A couple weeks ago, Kerry did an interview and he was obsessed with his "neocon" theories.  When Pelosi traveled to Syria last year, Buchanan praised her.  He also defends Russia.

After the S300 issue it should be forbidden to defend Russia for righteous people.

I can understand that Russias leadership is upset, but this is so evil, that there is no excuse for it. >:(

And todays Russian Iran policy is also not sane for Russia's interests too. Russia has a big Muzzie miniority. What is when the Iranian leadership will decide to give a few nuclear bombs to Muzzie extremists in Russia?

Muslims don't think like normal people, so this is very possible.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »
You said Duke supports Osama but that's not true. He said he rather put his finger in the fire than use that finger to vote for Osama or Mccain and he said he thought Osama should run for president of Israel. You said they support Osama partially because he's anti-Semitic but the first link shows none of them said that. They basically said Mccain is a sell out to his race but Osama is not. Ron Edwards of the Imperial Klans of America said outright he'll vote for Mccain. They view Osama as the lesser of the evils just like you view Mccain as the lesser of the evils.

Ralph, doesn't it tell you something when white supremacists view a radical far-leftist BLACK MAN as the lesser of two evils?      And doesn't it say something when the most pressing criticism of Obama by the white supremacist is that he perceives him to not hate Israel enough?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
Ralph, doesn't it tell you something when white supremacists view a radical far-leftist BLACK MAN as the lesser of two evils?      And doesn't it say something when the most pressing criticism of Obama by the white supremacist is that he perceives him to not hate Israel enough?

I agree with you but it's factually incorrect to say they like Osama because they think he's anti-Jewish.