Author Topic: Neturei Karta join anti-fence rally  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Neturei Karta join anti-fence rally
« on: September 17, 2008, 11:44:53 AM »
Neturei Karta join anti-fence rally

Some 300 Israeli, Palestinian and foreign demonstrators protest construction of separation fence in West Bank village of Naalin. Religious sect members carry signs denouncing Zionism. Soldiers fire tear gas at protestors; seven protestors injured, five arrested

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3598080,00.html

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:52:31 AM by Fonzworth »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Neturei Karta join anti-fence rally
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »
These are the sick bastards that the Satmar cult calls "noble zealots".

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »
What are they doing :o Are they crazy the muslims want them dead

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
Dhimmis without self-respect!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »

They will get theirs! >:(

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 04:47:59 PM »
These are the sick bastards that the Satmar cult calls "noble zealots".

No they are different. They are actually excommunicated by Satmer, and everyone else.

Also in a funny way they are doing what the Jews in Yehuda and Shomrom want (as does JTF).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »
No they are different. They are actually excommunicated by Satmer, and everyone else.

Also in a funny way they are doing what the Jews in Yehuda and Shomrom want (as does JTF).

In your first point you are right. I have read about this excommunication.

But your second point I don't understand.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 04:58:16 PM »
In your first point you are right. I have read about this excommunication.

But your second point I don't understand.

Pheasant,

I dont know if this is what Tzvi meant, but in some ways I understand what the NK are saying. If we use a strict interpretation of scripture, it says that the Jews should only be in the land of Israel {Eretz Yisrael} when we are prepared to OBEY the mitzvahs of Torah. Torah also says that Jews will be spit out of the land once the Jewish people forget the ways of Torah. Looking at the modern state of Israel, with its secular progressive humanism and democracy, we can see that this IS NOT what Hashem wanted. Maybe, using this strict interpretation, we shouldnt be in the land of Israel until we are prepared to OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS.

I, for one, dont agree with the NK because I think it is more wrong to stand idle as your brother bleeds and to put stumbling blocks before the blind, than it is to try to occupy the land. Remember that when the Jews sent spies and they gave the 'evil report' and Moses told them not to go into the land, and there still were some who went, those people were destroyed. Only Hashem grants us the right to occupy the land of Israel...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »
Mum- no, thats not what I meant. I meant that they are saying not to build that wall, as was Chaim, and as was/is many nationalist Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »
The wall is intended as a de facto border for a future Fakestinian state.   The leftists intended to build this wall as a "fact on the ground" and then declare it a border in "future" agreements (public confirmation of Oslo and Road map), and then they will just say ah you see there's already a border, so you can't argue.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »
" and Moses told them not to go into the land, and there still were some who went, those people were destroyed. Only Hashem grants us the right to occupy the land of Israel..."

What are you talking about? Are you referring to the tribe of Ephraim (many of them) who went up to Israel, while everyone else was in Egypt? (And it was before Moshe). And yes it does say that they were killed, but it is not the reason given by anti-zionists (that they went to Israel before the time of Geula, and it was wrong- the reason they were killed was becuase they stole sheep from the Philistines- who some generations beforehand made an agreement- a covenent with Avraham our forfather Alav Hashalom, that they would not do harm to him and his descendents and we would not do harm to them (until it was broken later on, expecially during Samson's time, and thus the oath/agreement between us was annulled becuase they broke it).
  Also that was the same people from the tribe of Ephraim that would later be ressurected by the Prophet Yehezkiel Alav Hashalom with the eppisode of the valley with dry bones. (which is both literal, and at the same time an allegory and illusion to the future).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »
Muman & Tzvi

Very interesting points. I mean it.

But I have some doubts about Neturei Karta. If they would mean good, they would try to convince Jews of Torah Judaism. But in the first line they suck up to Nazis and really, even for Muslims, extremist Quranimals.

I think Israel has the right to build the wall, but they should build it there, where it will enshure the survival of Israel and the todays location is not the    adequate location.

In addition to that short range surface to surface missles fly over the wall.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34:03 PM »

No I think that they would be the first to covert to Islam. Muslims love Jews like this. Just remember Iran
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »
No I think that they would be the first to covert to Islam. Muslims love Jews like this. Just remember Iran

This is Moshe Arye Friedman from Austria. He is evil for shure, but he is also a circus-clown  :laugh:

Some orthodox Jews have knocked him around in Poland. I don't advocate this, because we are a law abiding organisation, but he deserved it for shure.

He he he

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
You guys don't seem to get it.

The wall is INTENDED AS A BORDER FOR A FAKESTINIAN STATE.

The self-hating antisemite Jewish leftists thought they could pull a fast one and build a border for an Arab state carved out of Israel by calling it a "separation fence" and later, a "security fence."  But the UN and the human rights groups wouldn't allow them because these groups hate Jews so much that even the anti Jewish traitors are never allowed to slide.   That is the ever-repeating message that history teaches to these traitorous villains yet they don't seem to get it.   But looking at the bigger picture, truly it is Hashem's unseen hand forcing these sick Jews to return to themselves, preventing them from running from Jewish identity and preventing them from destroying us, the Jewish nation.  Baruch Hashem.   If the wall is stopped it only presents a further obstacle to forming a phony Fakestinian State.   "security barriers" and other ghetto walls are not for security and don't secure anything except our hapless grovelling status in front of ruthless enemies.   

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
You guys don't seem to get it.

The wall is INTENDED AS A BORDER FOR A FAKESTINIAN STATE.

The self-hating antisemite Jewish leftists thought they could pull a fast one and build a border for an Arab state carved out of Israel by calling it a "separation fence" and later, a "security fence."  But the UN and the human rights groups wouldn't allow them because these groups hate Jews so much that even the anti Jewish traitors are never allowed to slide.   That is the ever-repeating message that history teaches to these traitorous villains yet they don't seem to get it.   But looking at the bigger picture, truly it is Hashem's unseen hand forcing these sick Jews to return to themselves, preventing them from running from Jewish identity and preventing them from destroying us, the Jewish nation.  Baruch Hashem.   If the wall is stopped it only presents a further obstacle to forming a phony Fakestinian State.   "security barriers" and other ghetto walls are not for security and don't secure anything except our hapless grovelling status in front of ruthless enemies.   

Read again what I wrote. I got it for shure.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »
" and Moses told them not to go into the land, and there still were some who went, those people were destroyed. Only Hashem grants us the right to occupy the land of Israel..."

What are you talking about? Are you referring to the tribe of Ephraim (many of them) who went up to Israel, while everyone else was in Egypt? (And it was before Moshe). And yes it does say that they were killed, but it is not the reason given by anti-zionists (that they went to Israel before the time of Geula, and it was wrong- the reason they were killed was becuase they stole sheep from the Philistines- who some generations beforehand made an agreement- a covenent with Avraham our forfather Alav Hashalom, that they would not do harm to him and his descendents and we would not do harm to them (until it was broken later on, expecially during Samson's time, and thus the oath/agreement between us was annulled becuase they broke it).
  Also that was the same people from the tribe of Ephraim that would later be ressurected by the Prophet Yehezkiel Alav Hashalom with the eppisode of the valley with dry bones. (which is both literal, and at the same time an allegory and illusion to the future).

Tzvi,

No, I am referring to the episode after the spies went into the land. Let me find the Parasha:

Parasha SHELACH

Numbers 14:36 And the men, whom Moses sent to spy out the land, and who, when they returned, made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up an evil report against the land,  37 even those men that did bring up an evil report of the land, died by the plague before the LORD.  38 But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, remained alive of those men that went to spy out the land.  39 And Moses told these words unto all the children of Israel; and the people mourned greatly.  40 And they rose up early in the morning, and got them up to the top of the mountain, saying: 'Lo, we are here, and will go up unto the place which the LORD hath promised; for we have sinned.'  41 And Moses said: 'Wherefore now do ye transgress the commandment of the LORD, seeing it shall not prosper?  42 Go not up, for the LORD is not among you; that ye be not smitten down before your enemies. 43 For there the Amalekite and the Canaanite are before you, and ye shall fall by the sword; forasmuch as ye are turned back from following the LORD, and the LORD will not be with you.'  44 But they presumed to go up to the top of the mountain; nevertheless the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and Moses, departed not out of the camp.  45 Then the Amalekite and the Canaanite, who dwelt in that hill-country, came down, and smote them and beat them down, even unto Hormah. {P}

Here we see that the Children of Israel, after receiving the evil report, did some basic teshuva and felt that they should still go into the land. But Moshe told them not to. Some brave souls decided to go in anyway and they were destroyed by the Amalekites...

muman613

PS: The 'mourning' mentioned in this parsha is what we commemorate on Tish B'av.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14