Author Topic: Bad news - Obama is moving ahead again in the polls due to the financial crisis  (Read 3861 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think Obama ShR"Y would take advantage of the economic downturn to make as many Americans as possible government-dependent. He wants many more people on welfare and more people to live from redundant  government jobs.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
His 'puppet' theory is correct.

Furthermore, Ambiorix was here long before 'Jews Against Obama'.

Voting is indeed a waste of time.

That's your opinion.

But it's not shared by Chaim, or the majority of the posters here.

While Ambiorix might have been here before 'JewsAgainstObama', JTF'S main effort right now is to see that Osama is defeated.

That's because we're convinced that there is indeed a difference between the candidates, and that voting is not a waste of time.

The vast majority of us feel that it's of the utmost importance that the Israel hating, Jew hating, America hating Muslim not ascend to the presidency.

If you're so certain that there isn't any difference between McCain and Obama then it would behoove you to just stay silent on the sideline and NOT undermine the efforts of the rest of JTF that thinks it IS important to vote and to defeat Obama.

You don't think it matters who is elected ? That's fine. Just as long as you realize that's not JTF's position, and by encouraging people not to vote or mobilize against Obama, you are undermining the efforts of this organization.

Frankly, I'm surprised that only muman613 and myself have challenged you on this issue so far. I'm not going to suggest you leave the country, but I am going to suggest you show some consideration to the rest of JTF and not undermine our efforts.

Thanks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think Obama ShR"Y would take advantage of the economic downturn to make as many Americans as possible government-dependent. He wants many more people on welfare and more people to live from redundant  government jobs.

Indeed this is his plan. Welfare is an instrument for dominance and against freedom.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
That's your opinion.

While Ambiorix might have been here before 'JewsAgainstObama', JTF'S main effort right now is to see that Osama is defeated.

That's because we're convinced that there is indeed a difference between the candidates, and that voting is not a waste of time.

The vast majority of us feel that it's of the utmost importance that the Israel hating, Jew hating, America hating Muslim not ascend to the presidency.

If you're so certain that there isn't any difference between McCain and Obama then it would behoove you to just stay silent on the sideline and NOT undermine the efforts of the rest of JTF that thinks it IS important to vote and to defeat Obama.

You don't think it matters who is elected ? That's fine. Just as long as you realize that's not JTF's position, and by encouraging people not to vote or mobilize against Obama, you are undermining the efforts of this organization.

Frankly, I'm surprised that only muman613 and myself have challenged you on this issue so far. I'm not going to suggest you leave the country, but I am going to suggest you show some consideration to the rest of JTF and not undermine our efforts.

Thanks.

Are you attempting to censor me?

I never said that there was no difference between Obama and McCain and I never encouraged people to not mobilize agains Obama.  Don't put words in my mouth.

Thank you for not asking me to leave the country. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Does McCain have a plan to rescue the USA and it's 9 trillion $ deficit?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
McCain is not what JTF wanted, and certainly not what I wanted. However he's what we've got as a choice this time. It makes me angry that Americans have to choose between McCain and Obama and none of the more appealing candidates like Hunter or even Huckabee ever had a chance.  >:(

I'd like to put together an ask JTF question sometime but I don't know how to word it. It would go something like this: Why are Americans so stupid? Of course not all Americans are stupid, but... it sure does seem like the majority are when they pick dreck like this. I mean seriously.... Barack Hussein Obama, in the USA? This is really screwed up...  >:( :'(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Just wait for the Debates. Espassaly Sarah Palin. Biden can't keep his mouth shut. I saw a video of Biden toady from January calling himself a zionist :laugh:
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Just wait for the Debates. Espassaly Sarah Palin. Biden can't keep his mouth shut. I saw a video of Biden toady from January calling himself a zionist :laugh:

:o WHAT :o

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Are you attempting to censor me?

Nope, just politely asking you not to undermine JTF's efforts against Obama by telling the members here that voting is a waste of time.

I never said that there was no difference between Obama and McCain and I never encouraged people to not mobilize agains Obama.  Don't put words in my mouth.

Telling people that the candidates are merely puppets, suggests that there isn't a difference between them, unless you think there's a different puppet master pulling their strings.

If you do think there is a difference between Obama and McCain, then why would voting for the better (or less evil) candidate be a waste of time ??

Your position makes no sense at all.

Lastly, if you convinced the people here that voting is a waste of time, why would they bother to actively participate in JTF's Jews Against Obama campaign ? So your post could in fact discourage people from mobilizing against Obama. Think about it.

Thank you for not asking me to leave the country.

You're welcome. 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
@Sciabin If I remember right, you have decided not to vote following Pallin's nomination. Now Pallin is not a femnazi and in fact she would make a better candidate than McCain as she is far more conservative than he is.

I hope you understand that Iran is THE #1 ISSUE this elections.Why won't you do a small favor to your Jewish friend and vote for McCain ?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
@Sciabin If I remember right, you have decided not to vote following Pallin's nomination. Now Pallin is not a femnazi and in fact she would make a better candidate than McCain as she is far more conservative than he is.

I hope you understand that Iran is THE #1 ISSUE this elections.Why won't you do a small favor to your Jewish friend and vote for McCain ?

McCain- just like many - if not all - other Christians aren't genuine friends of the Jews.
They just want the Jews to build the Third temple, so that the "Messiah-Jesus returns".
Talking about hypocracy...

Apart from that, the world isn't ruled by religion, and never really was. The McCains want to attack Iran, and then Russia, to destroy Russia and re-enslave the Russian population under one-world-communist dictatorship.

I understand my opinion is controversial here, but I think Jews should not trust the USA too much.
It is better to ** make Israel independent from the USA, so it doesn't need the UA anymore.
After that, Israel can easily destroy the arab enemies.

NATO-USA-EU-UN wars against Russia will not serve Israel's interests in the long run.
After the destruction of Russia and Iran, Israel will be the next target, a state to subjigate under Global UN dictatorship.

** Chaim Ben Pesach has been saying this lots of times! that the Israeli should not buy US weapons, but only use their own,
being military dependent on the USA is the achilles heel of Israel, because once USA will be a majority muslim, black, or mexican - God forbid!! - it could stay a muslim anti-Judaic superpower for a while,... as will France or England...
all of them have a nuclear arsenal....

Furthermore, the EU will be expanding with Turkey, and North - african states. Just read about EURABIA and EUSSR
Who says the EU/ssr/EUrabia alredy planning encircling Israel, isn't infact planning to actively occupy Israel and Jerusalem!?

Just my € 0.02....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
                                                                                                                בס''ד

forbid!

One thing I can guarantee you is that JTF will not become a mass movement if it takes the position that Osama won't be able to successfully manage the economy because he's Black.

Of course, every example you gave in your post is factually correct. But the reality is it will be construed as being racist, regardless of whether the facts back it up or not.

It's one thing to hammer Osama for his extreme liberalism, his close assocations with known Marxists and Communists, and the Democrap propensity to tax and spend like crazy -- it's another thing to say he'll fail because Blacks are incapable of successfully managing the economy.

That's just not the way to become a mass movement... even if alot of people secretly share our sentiments.

There's plenty of ammo to blast Osama with. Bringing his race into it is counter-productive and unnecessary.

Muchdefuslims, you're a very smart man.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

That's your opinion.

Thanks.

Muck, you are a very smart man.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
McCain- just like many - if not all - other Christians aren't genuine friends of the Jews.
They just want the Jews to build the Third temple, so that the "Messiah-Jesus returns".
Talking about hypocracy...
I don't think that McCain is a real believer at all. I don't think he is my enemy while BHO definitely is. I don't know if you understood me correctly, I asked Scriabin as a friend to the Jews to vote McCain. Scriabin is the friend, NOT McCain.

I understand my opinion is controversial here, but I think Jews should not trust the USA too much.
It is better to ** make Israel independent from the USA, so it doesn't need the UA anymore.
After that, Israel can easily destroy the arab enemies.
I agree.

NATO-USA-EU-UN wars against Russia will not serve Israel's interests in the long run.
After the destruction of Russia and Iran, Israel will be the next target, a state to subjigate under Global UN dictatorship.
NATO could never destroy Russia, and unfortunately they it is extremely unlikely that they would destroy Iran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

NATO could never destroy Russia, and unfortunately they it is extremely unlikely that they would destroy Iran.

We can't predict the future with 100% certitude.
But I expect more proxy wars between NATO and Russia.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's absurd that we can't put our petty squabbling aside to defeat the Muslim candidate. *sigh*

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
No, he wouldn't be instructed. He'd be advised.

Believe it or not, political leaders around the globe do formulate policy.

Sure, there are powerful interest groups that exert undue influence on the decision making process, but it's a serious error to think political leaders are merely puppets of some unseen hand guiding all their actions.

If your 'puppet' theory is correct, then it makes no difference who gets elected. And if that's what you believe, then one must wonder why you'd waste your time joining a group like JewsAgainstObama.

Scriabin ,  first,   I appreciate your efforts and Ambiorix '  efforts for JTF. 

Though Ambiorix was here long before the official " Jews against Obama" campaign,   Chaim mentioned the threat of Barack Hussein Obama back in 2004 on the "  Take Back America"  program he did with David.   It was on November 17,  2004 show. 

The reason I'm mentioning this is Chaim's predictions about what would transpire regarding the media bias and the deception that Obama is using,   have been proven correct.        This situation ( upcoming  election ) is a classic example of good people trying to prevent very evil people from causing substantial damage. 

As a person,   I feel it's an obligation for me to make a serious attempt to prevent Barack Hussein Obama from becoming the next President of the United States.      If Obama wins this election,    its inevitable that disaster is coming,   with many righteous people likely in the path of the disaster.    The only questions would be when,  where,  and to what extent.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/