Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 18 Broadcast  (Read 17148 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 18 Broadcast
« on: October 30, 2006, 09:48:13 PM »
BS"D

Chodesh Ha'Aviv Tov,

It seems as if Smolmert's new appointee is fighting the Bolshevik system. He seems to be for the court system how Bibi is for finance. What are your thoughts on this? Is this a good person or was he just a NWO appointee like Stanley Fischer was appointed to The Bank of Israel? Fischer was praised as an oleh but he didn't make aliyah until he came to office. He is the Council On Foreign Relations agent that used the fact that he is a Jew so he could "make aliyah" just so he could become Governor of The Bank of Israel.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

P.S. See the below article regarding Smolmert's new appointee.

Newly-Appointed Justice Minister Lays Out His Vision
21:20 Feb 12, '07 / 24 Shevat 5767
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

Newly appointed Justice Minister Prof. Daniel Friedmann laid out his plans for reforming the Israeli judiciary and state bureaucracy. 

In a speech on Sunday evening, Prof. Friedmann explained to reporters his intentions to use the position given him to promote reforms in both the court system and governmental bureaucracy. The goal is to ease the encounter between citizen and state.

Among other ideas, Friedmann plans to promote a new municipalities law, and a law "for fighting bureaucracy."

"I have some general thoughts that need to be examined," Friedmann said. "For instance, in certain situations, if an answer is not given in time by the governmental authority, it [could] be considered to be an affirmative answer."

In addition, Friedmann said that he intends to promote new laws determining the rights of immigrants from the CIS and other minority groups. Saying that the proposed laws will promote "human rights," Friedmann intends to coordinate the reforms with the Ministry of the Interior.

Minister Friedmann also intends to push forward reforms in the court system, particularly in strengthening the nation's lower courts. "These courts bear most of the burden of service to the citizen," Friedmann explained. "These courts are under an almost unbearable caseload, and I will do all I can to strengthen them."

To that end, Friedmann revealed, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has promised to enable the creation of additional positions for judges whose sole job will be to preside over cases involving organized crime and other serious offenses. Olmert also offered his support for appointing specialized prosecutors for such cases. During the pilot phase of the new system, a panel of judges will hold sessions on these cases on a daily basis, in order to complete them as quickly as possible.

Regarding sentencing, Minister Friedmann is of the opinion that the courts behave in too random a fashion. To address this issue, Friedmann will advance a bill, first introduced by Minister Tzipi Livni, that sets sentencing criteria for the courts. Friedmann said, "Judges would retain their decision-making prerogative, but there will be guidelines from which to start." The minister said he thinks it is important to differentiate between a "professional criminal" and one who is convicted for the first time and "deserves a second chance."

On Monday, Minister Friedmann will meet Supreme Court President Dorit Beinisch for the first time since taking office. The two are considered to be bitter rivals, with Friedmann having published scathing articles against Beinisch as recently as this month.

Last week, Minister Friedmann named retired Judge Boaz Okon to be the director of the Justice Ministry. Okon is also considered a strong rival of Chief Justice Beinisch, who demanded that Okon be removed from his post as Courts Administrator when she took office several months ago. While then-Minister of Justice Chaim Ramon refused to comply with Beinisch's directive, Okon went on to retire of his own accord.

Many in the legal community expect Friedmann and Okon to try and curtail the Supreme Court's authority through legislation.

Prof. Friedmann, a political outsider, is a winner of the Israel Prize, an expert in civil law, and an opponent of the judicial activism promoted by former Supreme Court Justice Aharon Barak.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 02:33:37 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 18 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »
I am posting this for Yacov Menashe.

What would Israeli paper money look like under Kahanist leadership? Who would be on the bills? Which bill would have Rabbi Kahane on it? Would the denominations printed in paper as opposed to coins change? The coins have designs from ancient Jewish coins on them so they wouldn't have to be changed. They don't have people on them because it would constitute having a graven image. Who would be on the money besides The Rav?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:59:18 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 05:25:19 PM »
Chaim:  When you learned of Rabbi Kahane's assassination, you were in prison.  What are the circumstances of how you found out about it?  Were you devastated, angry, frustrated, tearful, all of the above or resigned that it was God's will?

tony6d2

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:26:36 PM »
Hello Chaim,

In your opinion was Jesus a real life living person who lived once or is he a legand or myth? If you feel inclined not to answer I understand!

Also....I graduated from your Rival High School, John Adams High School in Ozone Park. I grew up in Rosedale and my zone High School was Springfield High but I got into John Adams under a Swim Team Program so I would't have to go to Springfield High School with the savages that went there.

Israel

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 11:32:04 PM »
I showed this post on kahane.org to someone and he said, that "if Chaim can prove that Friedman was indeed an Arab with verifiable evidence", then he will send him $180 check. Can you try to get the proof? You can e-mail me @ [email protected] with the evidence, and I will have this guy mail you the check. He said it has to be solid evidence, not "Only an Arab can do this", he wants real, verifiable proof that he is an Arab. He said it is worth $180 to him. I'm not sure why, but hey, if JTF can make $180, why should I convince him otherwise?

Friedman planned to write a second book, he first called up Chaim Ben Pesach, who was at the time the JDL national chairman to brag about the lies he was going to print, during the phone call he admitted he knew what he had written wasnt true, but since it was all quotes he had broken no laws. Chaim had Friedman followed and got pictures of Friedman in a homosexual relationship, that is why Friedman never printed his second book. Furthermore Friedman, despite his name, was not a Jew but an Arab.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:04:09 PM by Israel »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 12:19:53 AM »
Greetings and blessings Chaim,

Why do many Kahanists hold a decent opinion of Ronald Reagan (yimach shmo ve zichro)? THE GIPPER (A WORLD-CLASS CON ARTIST) MASTERMINDED THE KANGAROO CASES AGAINST JONATHAN POLLARD/ROBERT MANNING TO PLEASE HIS SAUDI OVERLORDS AND HE IS THE REASON THAT THEY ROT ON FEDERAL DEATH ROW! He put you away for six years for an act of civil defiance that you know full well wouldn't even result in an arrest if a baboon "civil rights" terrorist did it. This beast also (a) produced the first ever amnesty for illegals in this country, (b) murdered hundreds of our soldiers in order to protect the PLO and Lebanese Muslim Nazis from Israel, (c) paid homage to the SS at that cemetery in Germany, (d) sold out the white South Africans, (e) sent millions of our jobs to communist and Third World demonocracies to please his corporate sodomites, and (f) sold weapons to the Nazi ayatollahs. It gives me indescribable joy that that fiend slowly died of Alzheimer's and now writhes in satan's fires every single minute.

Jorge the Bush certainly was accurate when he characterized himself as a "Reagan Republican".  >:(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 12:06:17 PM by Chaimfan »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 03:48:58 AM »
Erev tov Chaim.

Is it sinful for gentiles to masturbate?  Why is it sinful for world-weary gentiles to party and have safe sex?  G-d did not create us with proper souls.  It is cruel to hold us up to excessively high moral standards.  'Three things tempt a Jew to sin: gentiles, demons, and poverty.'
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 03:52:08 AM by Fruit of thy loins »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Nicolas Sarkozy?  As you will know, he is leading in the polls to be the next president of France.  He is Jewish, and (for a Frenchman) is notably pro-America, pro-Israel and pro free enterprise.

Ihulim Levaviim from Noahide.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 10:03:05 AM »
Erev tov Chaim.

Is it sinful for gentiles to masturbate? Why is it sinful for world-weary gentiles to party and have safe sex? G-d did not create us with proper souls. It is cruel to hold us up to excessively high moral standards. 'Three things tempt a Jew to sin: gentiles, demons, and poverty.'

WTF?!
I think you know the answer to that!

1:
Chaim, I've got another one for you.
I looked up the two faggots Hadrian and Antinous.
Hadrian took over Jerusalem, built a temple to Jupiter,
and renamed Jerusalem to Palaestina and gruesomely executed the leaders.

Where was Hashem when all this was happening?

2: Why put a silent 'c' in Chaim? Why not Haim?
Actually, I think I've heard both.

...what ever happened to Yosef Ben Meir...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 06:30:44 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I have been interested in reading the Talmud for the same reasons you stated last week that you read the christian scriptures. Can you recommend a specific edition? Secondly, did you ever like any of the 1970's bands that mixed rock and classical music like Genesis, Yes, King Crimson or Emerson Lake and Palmer? I have always been a huge fan of early Genesis with Peter Gabriel. If so who and what LPs in particular? Thanks,Allen-T.     

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       Whatever happened to Dov Fish of the JDL Summer Camp video? Where is he now?
Also while I was in Yeshiva in Israel my personal Rebbe who had been a Talmud of the Rav in the Rav's Yeshiva, told me about a event which seems to contradict what you said about Rabbi Kahane's zt'l attitude to Christians. Rabbi Cohen told me that Rabbi Kahane zt'l sent him and a group of others on a mission where they desecrated a Russian Orthodox Church in retaliation for the desecration for the Moscow synagoge.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:11:20 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 07:38:34 PM »
Erev tov Chaim.

Is it sinful for gentiles to masturbate?  Why is it sinful for world-weary gentiles to party and have safe sex?  G-d did not create us with proper souls.  It is cruel to hold us up to excessively high moral standards.  'Three things tempt a Jew to sin: gentiles, demons, and poverty.'
Fruit, with these questions you have sunk lower than Tonycali.  :(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 07:40:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Nicolas Sarkozy?  As you will know, he is leading in the polls to be the next president of France.  He is Jewish, and (for a Frenchman) is notably pro-America, pro-Israel and pro free enterprise.

Ihulim Levaviim from Noahide.
He'd be the equivalent of a U.S. "neocon". Bad instead of awful. Nothing to get excited about.

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 07:41:12 PM »
my complements to chaim ben pesach.  first, i prefer that he wears regular glasses, not sunglasses.  he looks better wearing regular glasses.
i approve of the regular glasses.

second, that his explanation of both his english name and his hebrew name. 
when he mentioned that a jew's hebrew is his/her real name because a male is called up the torah on saturday, which is a jewish woman's real name: her hebrew name or her english name?  after all, a jewish woman usually is not called up the torah on saturday.  (as in: esther bat benyamin.)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »
Chaim, thank you for answering my questions (even though they may seem to be repitative).

I remember watching you for the first time in Manhattan when you program was on the MNN and being turned on to the ideology of the movement.  A few years after it was taken off the network, i became disenfrancised due to what I viewed as extremist in my eyes.  After the 2006 Lebanon War, I came across a video of Meir Kahane at a Press Club on CSPAN. Chaim, his prophecy opened up my eyes and I'm back to learning more about Judiaism from your movement..and I appreciate the education and the service you are doing. I know i won't agree on a lot of things with you..but I'm learning good basic information and I greatly appreciate your love for humanity, Jews/Israelis and what you have done to defend us and fight for us. Gd bless you and hopefully you'll find a wonderful wife to love and have children with her very soon.

Here are my two questions:

1. I seem to recall that the rabbis ruled that if a christian were to force a jew to convert to christianity with the sword, the Jew shoudl take the sword, but if it were Islam, he/she is permitted to convert rather than take the sword. The reason for this was the monotheistic nature of Islam versus the the polytheistic nature of Christianity.  Looking at today's world, we see how Islam is quite perverse against us, but not as much with the righteous Christians. Christians in general aren't our enemies today (so we don't have to worry as much about it), but it seems that the majority of Muslims are a threat.  If this were to happen to any Jew today (for example a POW), Gd forbid(!), should he/she be a martyr? Or convert right away to save his/her life?

2. Here's a tough one: What should a Muslim do to become a righteous gentile? (and he/she has to remain a muslim).

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
Chaim,

Pakistan also has nuclear weapons. Therefore even if America and/or Israel manage to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities other muslim countries could still get nuclear weapons from Pakistan.  The Pakistani air force website claims that during the Israeli-Arab wars Pakistani air force pilots downed 10 Israeli air force planes.  So it very likely that Pakistan could give nuclear weapons to Syria, Jordan or Egypt in the event of another major war! What is your opinion?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,  Last week somebody asked if we could build the Temple on pillars over the Dome of the rock. Besides being a little crazy, this idea simply assumes that the kodesh hakodashim is under the dome of the rock.

This may not be true.

The are three halachic opinions about what that rock is.
1.  The Rock under the dome is the even hashtia
2.  That rock is the remnants of the altar
3.  That rock is the remains of migdal antonia, a maccabee fortress that was later turned into a roman fortress.

The third opinion holds that the kodesh hakodashim is in the area between the dome and al aksa right behind the kotel.

I learned this from an interesting hebrew sefer called beit hamikdash hashlishi by rav shalom dov sheinberg. Have you read it? It's fascinating.

Either way, those mosques must be destroyed. Read Ezekiel 42:16-20. It says that the empty area around the Temple must be 3000 amot by 3000 amot. This would encompass both mosques and alot more of that area as well.

I read on templeinstitute.org that this issue has been put before the Sanhedrin and a ruling has not yet been reached.

It seems to me that according to the Mishna the third opinion makes the most sense. Because there was only 11 amot between the kotel hamaaravi and the holy of holies.

Even a liberal estimate of the thickness of the walls would make the area 31 amot long. But between the kotel and the dome of the rock is 104 meters!!!! More then 200 amot!!!!!

There are more proofs but I've written too much already. Please tell me what you think about what I've learned. Thanks Chaim. You're the best.

P.S. Sheigetz is not the word for gentile in yiddish. Goy is. Sheigetz is always an insult. I am a yiddish speaker and I have yet to hear a yiddish speaker refer to  a gentile as a sheigetz of shiksa. Only people who know just a little bit of yiddish use that word. Yiddish speakers don't use it unless we hate that particular gentile. It is only used an insult. My apologies to jimmy that those revava people called him that. I never would.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 10:10:34 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 10:54:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Do you believe that Hashem is sending the Jews a message that it is time to return home by allowing Muslims to become powerful in Europe and America?

If this is the case then shouldn't JTF be glad that Jews are getting the wake up call even if it is in a painful way?
Would it not be a good strategy to get anti-Israel candidates into office so they cut off aid to Israel and force the Jews to see they are truly alone and can only rely on Hashem and themselves?
Isn't this strategy just like JTF being supportive of Hamas winning over the so called moderate Fatah?
All the Pro-Israel candidates even if they have good intentions only hurt Israel with their support because the Jews become complacent and slothful by believing that a higher power (The USA) will protect them.
This situation with Pro-Israel candidates seems similar to The Book of Esther when Persian Jews felt so safe they did not want to return to Israel.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:49:44 AM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 02:16:23 AM »
Hello Chaim

Hope you had a great week.  I was reading something rather interesting about the pig that represents my district in congress Gary Ackerman. (G-D is he a pork belly), Anyways as I was reading every leftist issue here are few of the many leftist stance he took..

1. Rep. Ackerman: ‘A Platoon Of Lesbians’ Could ‘Chase Us Out Of Baghdad’
During hearings on the State Department’s 2008 budget, Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-NY) slammed the U.S. military’s ban on gay service members, saying the Pentagon “seems more afraid of gay people than they are of terrorists,” and that if the terrorists were smart, “they’d get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad.”

(His quote)

2. Of course, the election of Hamas was as much about disgust with the corrupt and venal Fatah movement as about anything having to do with Israel. After all, how many regimes can steal $1 billion from a people of only three million, and expect to get reelected? But it is also, in a sense, the defeat of a certain unspoken neo-conservative assumption: that, if people are free and democracy operates smoothly, then generally reasonable, pro-peace governments will be elected.

This past summer he and I think some leftist congress woman in California were on Fox News saying what the Muslim Nazis in Gitmo their treatment were in human and even if it includes throwing water on them to speak if they know information.

Every time, within the last 8 or 9 years on Election day since he does represent my district his name is the only name for his category to choose I always skip it cause no one else runs against him.

I know you can't stand him and I certainly don't but what the hell is wrong with everyone in North Queens and parts of Nassau County???? They keep putting up with this crap over and over again.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 07:44:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,
Question 1 - We often hear the late Rabbi Kahane Hy”d’s position on so-called ‘Israeli’ Arabs, but what was his on PA Arabs, those who squat and occupy Jewish land in Judea, Samaria and Gaze.

Question 2 - I’ve heard, Chaim, about the imprisonments of Rabbi Kahanae zechronoh tzaddik livrachah, & his son Binyamin Zeev Hashem yikkom damoh – I even saw a picture with the former in handcuffs, and the latter being escorted to jail, but why were they put there and for how long, and in what year?

Shalom and Thank you Chaim as always.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 06:52:37 PM »
hello chaim (finally got the spelling right,)

ok so well i dont know why you all dont get it, im not gay, but have many friend's who are. yes, and all but one are manogamous, and the one who isent is single and therefour with nobody! and all support israel.

ok so look, you say judiasm calls homosexuality an obamination but then why are there many ardaned rabbi's who are gay? we learned that last quarter in socio class. also many pastor's too.

second question you say its unnatural but, acording to kinsey reasearch in 1940's we learned about, ten persent of american's are gay, and 37 persent have had a same gender experiance. then thats not so rare at all. and no i never have but most of my good friend's are gay.

have a nice day. tonycali99

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
Tonicali,

Alfred Kinsey was a sick man who used to stick various objects up his urethra.  His studies were done using pedophiles and prostitutes, not your average citizen.  So you're not going to change anyone's mind by quoting him on this forum.  Dr. Judith Reisman wrote a whole book about what a weirdo Kinsey was. 

Lisa

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
One more thing.

Those gay rabbis you are referring to are most likely Reform rabbis, which is the farthest thing from authentic Judaism you can find.

Lisa

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I do hope you and David are well and that you did manage to get on Dr. Stanley Monteith's Radio Liberty for your interview.  Nothing psses me off more than hearing a talking head demand Israel give the Ancient Ones another terrorist State.  Dr. Savage stated twice this evening, Tuesday, that Israel should give the Ancient Bolistinians a "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi" State next to Israel.  I had called in twice to debate him as I stated he was an ignoramus thinking he'd take my challenge seriously, but sadly his screener cut me off both times.  My question is this.  Might you openly on air on both your ASK JTF and on your Queens television show challenge Savage for a debate on the specific subjects of the pure fabrication and mythology of the "Balestinian" and this farcical agenda of awarding another (JORDAN being the first) "Balestinian" State?

I would very much like to hear you challenge Dr. Savage openly to debate this since he is a self acknowledged "master of debate" and a self proclaimed "genius".  I feel that as a Jew, by him even entertaining this farce potentially gets Jews killed in the Middle East as it emboldens both the Jew Haters here, the Judenrot in Eretz and the Muslofascists which endangers JEWS.  He is harmful to Israel and the Jewish people in my honest opinions.   Yishar koach ve shalom brother....  MarZutra..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:54:26 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you recommend a dating agency for finding a traditional - religious girl, or at least a girl that wants to become more religious?

Would you be in favour of wiping England off the planet as they deserve it?

Toda achi