Author Topic: Michael Savage: The Historical Truth About The Serbs/ Kosovo  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Michael Savage: The Historical Truth About The Serbs/ Kosovo
« on: September 11, 2008, 06:22:05 AM »
I don't know if this recording is known to you,so here I want to share it.
It's very impressive because he speaks the TRUTH! :-*

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Michael Savage: The Historical Truth About The Serbs/ Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:32:26 AM »
He is a good person.

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:37:28 AM »
By 2007, the counter-terrorism experts in Herzliya, Israel know what happened.

The problem of why the Israeli government supported the Jihadists in Bosnia and Kosovo is that of information. The Israeli people and government were using the same information that Westerners were using. People got their information from journalists who parroted claims of genocide. That is a charge that gets the support of Jews who fear another. The problem is the media again.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:28 AM »
By 2007, the counter-terrorism experts in Herzliya, Israel know what happened.

The problem of why the Israeli government supported the Jihadists in Bosnia and Kosovo is that of information. The Israeli people and government were using the same information that Westerners were using. People got their information from journalists who parroted claims of genocide. That is a charge that gets the support of Jews who fear another. The problem is the media again.

All Western nations supported the separatist governments of Bosnia and Hercegovina and Croatia.

I know that the Israeli authorities and some American Jews were supporting Croatia and Bosnia against "evil communist" Yugoslavia. We can only accuse certain Jews as individuals, but we can not condemn the whole Jewish nation for the crime of certain politicians.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:52:35 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:22:02 AM »
The statement was merely about the movement of information and the actions based on it. Savage called Israel an American puppet and concluded that that was why Israel acted the way it did. There is more to it.

Some people knew and tried o provide covert aid, others didn't and lent support to the bombing of Serbia. The experts at the Institute for Counter-Terrorism at Herzliya are not always listened to by politicians but sometimes by soldiers and covert actors.

The problem is that the claims were not critically evaluated once they were received from Western sources.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
Well even Serbia did not support 100% the Serbs outside the Republic of Serbia, that's also something very strange.

Offline deslidell

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
I live in Shanghai, China and a Chinese by birth. I love Michael's show. I came to know his show in Chicago on 560AM radio and I now frequently listen to his program online. I remember now in mainstream media and politics only he and Pat Buchanan are pro-serbian and especially against Bill Clinton's policy on the great Serbian people. I wish them good and I wish the Serbs all the best.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
Shalom Deslidell and welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to say what is on your mind.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »
I live in Shanghai, China and a Chinese by birth. I love Michael's show. I came to know his show in Chicago on 560AM radio and I now frequently listen to his program online. I remember now in mainstream media and politics only he and Pat Buchanan are pro-serbian and especially against Bill Clinton's policy on the great Serbian people. I wish them good and I wish the Serbs all the best.
You have made a wise decision... Joining the JTF Forum is a great way of getting the other side of the story that the media won't cover!

Offline deslidell

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
I would like to thank Dan and the moderator for their kindness. In China, almost nobody seems to understand deeply the Yugoslavian problem, but guess what, the Serbs have overwhelming support of the Chinese people on its stance to retain Kosovo out of their own concern not to lose Taiwan. That's it. They don't know religious difference of all Southtern Slavs, they don't know Croatian acrocities in WWII, they may think Toto is a serb, but they do know their embassy was once destroyed by the Nato in Belgrade. 

I am just trying to let you know something in China. It is a very faraway place from the Balkans.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »
I would like to thank Dan and the moderator for their kindness. In China, almost nobody seems to understand deeply the Yugoslavian problem, but guess what, the Serbs have overwhelming support of the Chinese people on its stance to retain Kosovo out of their own concern not to lose Taiwan. That's it. They don't know religious difference of all Southtern Slavs, they don't know Croatian acrocities in WWII, they may think Toto is a serb, but they do know their embassy was once destroyed by the Nato in Belgrade. 

I am just trying to let you know something in China. It is a very faraway place from the Balkans.

Welcome comrad!

Serbia and China are allies!
We are friends!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:42:53 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline deslidell

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 03:20:10 PM »
Welcom comrad!

Serbia and China are allies!
We are friends!

I was once very concerned about the unfriendly atmosphere surrounding Serbia and loathed the fact that NATO unfairly deprived the Serbs of their holy land by force and the intruders of that land are islamists who sided with Nazis. Is this part of their strategy to undermine and be hostile to the Orthodox?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
I was once very concerned about the unfriendly atmosphere surrounding Serbia and loathed the fact that NATO unfairly deprived the Serbs of their holy land by force and the intruders of that land are islamists who sided with Nazis. Is this part of their strategy to undermine and be hostile to the Orthodox?

The NATO pact is instructing the neighboring nations of Serbia (the Croats, Catholic Serbs, Bosnians, Muslim Serbs, Albanians and others) to participate in the biological  extermination of the Serbian Orthodox civilization at the Balkans. In exchange for their loyalty to NATO and their participation in the genocide against the Serbs, the NATO will probably do the same against them after the Serbs are destroyed.

The Western media is lying about the context of the Balkan conflicts. According to the Western media lies the Balkan nations are dealing with regular conflicts on neighboring level. That is not true NATO is instructing these countries to attack the Serbs. The NATO is trough these sorrounding nations of Serbia colonizing the Serbian lands.
By colonizing Serbia the NATO nations are one step closer to the encirciling of the Russian federation.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:48:07 PM by DALMACIJA »