Author Topic: New and glad I found this forum/site  (Read 7821 times)

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
New and glad I found this forum/site
« on: September 06, 2006, 02:22:51 AM »
I'm a Russian Jew living in the USA and pretty much LOATHE (sp?) a ton of American Jews. They don't seem to give a crap about Jewish heritage and don't understand being a Jew goes past a religion. Not too mention most of them are ultra-liberal and think all Arabs want is to live in peace with Israel versus Israel being the "evil zionist oppressors." It makes me disgusted. I am pretty radical in my beliefs as I support what the JDL once was as well and believe in an "eye for an eye" mentality. For example, if I found more Jewish people as passionate as I am I would form violent groups doing more then just picking noses at Neo-Nazi (Islamic Arabs included) rallies and throwing water bottles. One thing I don't get on this site is the Bush bashing. I mean, I don't think he's smart, nor am I a republican but the result of what he's doing in the middle east is probably helping our cause.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: New and glad I found this forum/site
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 02:36:48 AM »
Welcome.

Bush is an idiot. Listen to the Take Back America program on the main site to understand why but if you want a couple of reasons that are good enough... his road-map plan and thinking democracy would keep hamas from coming into power in the west bank.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 02:44:56 AM »
For self-hating Jews, Judaism is only a culture. They don't care about their religion.

Why's it matter about religion? What i'm saying is people here *the USA* believe if you don't follow the religion then you are not a Jew, that is what I believe to be a self-hating Jew trying to escape what he is. What i'm saying is even if you don't follow religion, no matter what, you are a Jew by blood and must support your brothers with force no matter the situation. You must notice the abundance of Atheists in Israel I assume.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 02:47:11 AM by SoulsofBlack »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »
For self-hating Jews, Judaism is only a culture. They don't care about their religion.

Why's it matter about religion? What i'm saying is people here *the USA* believe if you don't follow the religion then you are not a Jew, that is what I believe to be a self-hating Jew trying to escape what he is. What i'm saying is even if you don't follow religion, no matter what, you are a Jew by blood and must support your brothers with force no matter the situation. You must notice the abundance of Atheists in Israel I assume.

the belief in the G-d of Israel is what kept the Jewish people all these thousands of years from assimilating in to the other cultures. being a Jew only by acepting the Jewish culture and sympathizing with the Jewish history will lead to assimilation in a rather short period of time, because culture is dictated by the environment, history can be forgotten, but the belief in G-d is timeless... that what made the Jews live and carry on being a people through all the ages of persecution and cultural rape. think about it  ;)

Kahane was right!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 01:51:20 PM »
Soulsofblack, you are definetly a Jew I am Orthodox and I can tell you if anyone says you are not Jewish because you are not religious they are ignorant of Torah. Jews are Jews whether they keep the Torah or not.

Of course I would prefer all jews keep the Torah, but the real Torah which calls for Jews to be strong and fear no man only Hashem.

You sadly have a point about Jewish wimpiness, there was a pro-Israel rally in my hometown and some Nazis ym's showed up, myself and a Jewish cop I am friends with and a few Chabadnikim were going over to break their heads when the organizers of the rally stopped us. What can I say, a lot of Jews drive me crazy but we mist never hate our fellow Jews most of them are ignorant of real Judaism which is why they behave as they do

If your interested in being actively involved in New York with some pretty tough Jews let me know.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 03:53:58 PM »

the belief in the G-d of Israel is what kept the Jewish people all these thousands of years from assimilating in to the other cultures. being a Jew only by acepting the Jewish culture and sympathizing with the Jewish history will lead to assimilation in a rather short period of time, because culture is dictated by the environment, history can be forgotten, but the belief in G-d is timeless... that what made the Jews live and carry on being a people through all the ages of persecution and cultural rape. think about it  ;)

I see your point but again, have a differing view. I had a bar-mitzvah but am agnostic as I stated previously (along with my entire family). During my young years when I went to temple for education and religion, I did not care one bit about my Jewish heritage nor being Jewish. I'm sorry but I did not accept anything and did not care. A year later, I started reading a bit about worldly affairs, of the Arab propaghanda and mass slaughter of my people for living. I also read about just how much medieval Christianity oppressed and murdered are people simply because we did not become advertising "whores" like the others. THAT is what made me love who I was, and you know what, I'm 100 percent more dedicated in engaged with my identity then all the other religous Jews I have come to know. My relatives, also Agnostic/Atheist, are fervent Zionists who have the same goals as this site and my cousins all went to Camp Kahane. When I asked some of the religous Jews if they have been to Israel guess what the answer was...NO. One of my acquantainces even said,"Why would I wanna do that? What's the point?"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 03:57:51 PM by SoulsofBlack »

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »
Soulsofblack, you are definetly a Jew I am Orthodox and I can tell you if anyone says you are not Jewish because you are not religious they are ignorant of Torah. Jews are Jews whether they keep the Torah or not.

Of course I would prefer all jews keep the Torah, but the real Torah which calls for Jews to be strong and fear no man only Hashem.

You sadly have a point about Jewish wimpiness, there was a pro-Israel rally in my hometown and some Nazis ym's showed up, myself and a Jewish cop I am friends with and a few Chabadnikim were going over to break their heads when the organizers of the rally stopped us. What can I say, a lot of Jews drive me crazy but we mist never hate our fellow Jews most of them are ignorant of real Judaism which is why they behave as they do

If your interested in being actively involved in New York with some pretty tough Jews let me know.

Thanks, appreciate the words. I live in CT, close to NY so if you ever go to another rally and so what real jews are made of  e-mail me.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 11:26:42 PM »
While I am disgusted with the anti-Zionist sentiment of many religious Jews, I wish to put it in context.

In the early days of Secular Zionsim the attitude of the religious was highly positive to the endevor of resettling Eretz Yisrael even though the leaders were secular. That changed when prominent Zionists like Achad Haam stated that the goal of Secular Zionism was to get Jews to abandon Torah.

Later after the State was formed hundreds of thousands of children who were religious were put into Communist Kibbutzim and ant-religious schools where their Torah was ripped from them.

Or look what the State did to Rabbi Kahane zt'l and does still to his followers, I even have a friend who briefly flirted with anti-Zionsim before becoming Kahanist he was so unhappy with the behavior of the State in particular the events that took place in Gush Katif last summer.

So the anti-Zionsim while foolish, and coming from a ignorance of Torah is not without basis, after this it should be obvious why some religious Jews are anti-Zionist.

I also totally understand why you would not be Frum and even agnostic if your only exposure to Judaism is a reform temple. If your ever interested in Judaism that is both Frum and Nationalistic(in truth they go hand in hand) check out Chabad.

Do you know what the Lubavitcher Rebbe said after the IDF captured Yerushalayim and didnt throw out the Arabs? Its a great quote

(This is paraphrasing) The Israeli government has made a terrible mistake, they have let 70,000 terrorists stay in Yerushalayim(that was the number of Arabs in Yerushalayim at the time) and hundreds of thousands more stay in the rest of Israel. Hopefully the government will gather the strength to throw all the terrorists out of Israel now and forever.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 03:45:37 PM »
Shalom and wecome.  Origionally my family was from Vilna and Kiev now Canada.  "Thou shalt not stand idly by thy brother's blood" is a very good reason to support Israel if one is not a "Zioist".  You have found the right place.  I agree with you. I do wish there was somehow the right could subvert themselves into the voiceless and moral-less liberal "Jewish" Establishment to openly support a Jewish Israel without Moslems, Communists and Black Hebrew filth.  One would think that since the dawn of time these left wing political and social ineptitudes have been tried and always failed with disasterous results...  One would think that they'd learn.  As my Christian Zionist friend stated: "They are like the Moslems and only understand a good beating".  Zei Gezunt une shtark...Marzutra
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 01:07:51 AM »
I am also a jew of Russian decent (I born here, father is Russian) so maybee we can meet.  There is a massive problem with judaism nowadays in that most of the religious Jews living here are too influenced by the American liberal culture and it leads them astray from the REAL Torah path of King David and Samson.  You being from Russia where the culture is more confrontational and less bull crappy than here lets you see through the lies of these wimpy americanized jews. This should not be a turn off to yourself about our religion since judaism went through much worse crises in the past and still managed to florish.  In the prophets, there were times when the majority of Israel worhsipped idols and we still managed to survive so have no fear. 

I don't see why you have to smash some nazi heads to be a true jew though; for me I would just be happy raising a family, owning a rifle or two and following the true path.  Also, I did not visit Israel yet but I am Kahanist though.  My father never went to Israel either but he was in the JDL and did a lot of head bashing.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 02:55:21 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD