Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 28, 2008.  (Read 12749 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 28, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »
this is my first post here....

in light of the catastrophic economic situation and concommitant shifts in the polls, it seems increasingly likely that barack hussein will be elected president in november.  if this happens, then i believe it won't be long before the united states collapses entirely.  does jtf have any crisis plan in place, if the U.S. implodes?   Jeff

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 10:42:33 PM »
I'm so sick of companies getting bailouts when they pay their executives billions. The megaRich find ways to avoid paying taxes while my measley $40,000 paycheck gets taxed 1/4.
WILL McKane do something about reducing my tax and getting rid of loopholes? And if he bails these companies out with our tax $,  HE SHOULD LIMIT EXECUTIVE SALARIES. I'm not sure he'll do any of these things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Your last comment about Jews not being a puppet government material really raised my eyebrows and gave me an incredulous chuckle. You did correct yourself immediately though.
Man, I don't know any other people, this side of sub-Saharan Africa, more susceptible to forming a puppet government than Jews!  If you know of any, please let me know.

::)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:46 AM »
Can Israel survive without the USA? and can the USA survive without Israel?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your take on the recent bombing of Peace Now Traitor scum Zeev Sternhell?   He definitely deserved it, but that goes without saying.  I was wondering your thoughts.  Also, do you think this was carried out by Shabak to frame the rightwing?   Fliers were left at the scene offering millions of shekels for anyone that kills peace now antisemites.   I doubt the Yesha Jews have this kind of money to throw around and especially on a relatively meaningless operation such as this.  If they had that kind of money they could accomplish a lot more, such as a real defense force, and not waste time picking off evil subhumans like this which isn't too constructive, although obviously excellent news...   Thank you for keeping our efforts going strong!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »
Shalom Reb Chaim,

How in your view how do you think Rabbi Kahane zt'l, Hy'd - may the name and memory for this righteous saint be immortalised forever, and may G-d avenge his blood – would want us to keep his work and activities alive today? How should we act?

Thanks and keep up your great thread! --wishing You and all Jewish JTFers a Tzom Tov, Shana Tovah U'Metukah V'chitvah v'chatimah tovah! :)
------Zev

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Here is a hypothetical question for you if in the 2008 election it was Barack Obama against Ron Paul who would JTF support and why

Thank you and G-d bless you and your mother

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It seems to me that people are oblivious to Obamas Muslim past.  Either they don't know or they don't care.  On one show called Cash Cab there was a game question asking the controversial middle name of Obama, and the guy didn't know the answer was Hussien.  Is it that people don't know he's a Muslim or it is they know he might be one but don't care because of their lack of understanding of Islam?  Thank you.

God Bless America, Israel and the West

Minuteman

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Are you confidant that Sarah Palin can compete effectively against Biden this thursday?

Thank You

Sincerely, ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »
Hi Chaim, sorry for not being around much. I have very little free time and haven't even been online much recently. My question is in regards to the situation in Israel with Livni. Do you believe the chance that Israel would take out the iranian nazi nuclear program has gone way down now with the election of the ugly swine beast livni? Thanks so much for all you Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 01:09:14 AM »
Dear Chaim,

It is obvious that YouTube to say it mildly “doesn’t like” videos made by JTF, and we therefore lose a great deal of publicity because of that.

Posting the videos under different accounts was very helpful, but it’s still a short term tactic.

However, we still may come back to YouTube in a major way and stay there for a while.

To do that, the channel shouldn’t contain a single video done by JTF. Moreover, the name of the channel and video descriptions should not mention JTF either.

Instead we should have a conservative media channel with such videos as presidential debates, speeches by conservative activists and talk show hosts - in other words, videos that are not normally banned by the leftist YouTube.

The main trick here is that we would edit the videos to embed a link to JTF’s website and already on the website would give more details about the organization.

What do you think?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 11:23:49 AM »
Chaim HaYakar,
As we know, the health condition of Ted Kennedy is steadily deteriorating. For this, we can be very grateful. My question is:
When the evil "lion of the senate" has breathed his last breath, can we say with certainty that his satanic soul will burn in esh gehenom? Moreover, how has this man had any career to speak of after murdering poor Mary Jo Kapeckne?
The people of Massacheussets should be ashamed of themselves for keeping that nazi serpent in office. Should we pray for Barney Frank to also get brain cancer?

Chag Sameach and HaShem bless you Chaim!
You make every day a little brighter for me.
Gimatria

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »
Dear Chaim:

What do you think of Curtis Sliwa?

Shalom

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 12:24:08 PM »
Dear Chaim:

almost all of the people I know between the ages of 18-30 are voting for bongo bongo obama.  granted that many of them are either minorities or self hating jews.  one group that seems to be particularly geared towards obama are teachers.    if the teachers union endorsed hitler (ya mack shmo), the rank and file would go along.  there is one particular teacher female friend who lives in lily white westchester who is very enthusiastic about obama.  what can i do to convince her and her husband that obama will destroy this country?