Poll

Who, morally speaking, is more evil: Saddam Hussein Osama or Faggot J. Buchanus?

Barack Obama
13 (61.9%)
Fag Buchanus
5 (23.8%)
Not sure
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who is more evil: Barack Osama or Buchanus?  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
RE: Who is more evil: Barack Osama or Buchanus?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 01:52:27 PM »
Bucancan is more evil from by my assessment, but on this world there should be the same end to both of them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:49 PM »
Obama wants to murder babies born alive.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »
Obama is more dangerous but Buchanan is more evil (he denies the holocaust)

Obama, well, he might as well deny the holocaust too with is track record
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »
Obama is the one who spent the last 20 years very closely involved with that evil Black liberation 'church'.  Obama is the one that had close relations with terrorists and famous anti-semites and America haters.

And Obama has no problems lying to the world about his evil positions and connections, feeding lie after lie after lie to the public, to achieve his evil plans.

Buchanan is nothing more than a senile old irrelevant relic.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: RE: Who is more evil: Barack Osama or Buchanus?
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »
But Osama is pretty much evil on every moral issue, whereas Buchanan generally wants moral social values.  Osama is also much more dangerous at this point, but I would say that if Buchanan were president he would be even more dangerous, because he would not only enable terrorists and evil groups everywhere in their agenda against the Jews, but additionally gain support from so-called conservatives.
Dan, you are assuming here that Buchanan genuinely holds to his "moral views". I don't believe for a second that he sincerely holds to these values--they're talking points to woo conservatives over to his side, so that they will be ready for his real agenda (anti-Semitism). How can Buchanan truly be anti-abortion and anti-gay-marriage when he is endorsing Barack Hussein Obama?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who is more evil: Barack Osama or Buchanus?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 04:44:56 PM »
I don't necessarily think that even that is true. Poland is a very Catholic and very anti-Semitic nation (Pat should love it!), but also it has an extremely high abortion rate. In any event, he has never really been known as much of a theologian--he trots out Catholicism when he's directly addressing moral conservatives, but I've never seen any treatises on the faith from him. I do have to question how much of a Catholic traditionalist he really is when he has no children* (considering he is always lecturing whites to crank out more babies), and when some of his greatest friends are open homosexuals (i.e. fellow "paleocon" Nazi Justin Raimondo--and also, remember when he said, during his 2000 Reform Party run, that homosexuals were welcome in his campaign?)

*Note: I concede that it is possible that he is incapable of fathering children (he avoided military service on the basis of having a rare form of arthritis that virtually exclusively comes from untreated STDs).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 05:55:13 PM »
But Osama is pretty much evil on every moral issue, whereas Buchanan generally wants moral social values.  Osama is also much more dangerous at this point, but I would say that if Buchanan were president he would be even more dangerous, because he would not only enable terrorists and evil groups everywhere in their agenda against the Jews, but additionally gain support from so-called conservatives.
Dan, you are assuming here that Buchanan genuinely holds to his "moral views". I don't believe for a second that he sincerely holds to these values--they're talking points to woo conservatives over to his side, so that they will be ready for his real agenda (anti-Semitism). How can Buchanan truly be anti-abortion and anti-gay-marriage when he is endorsing Barack Hussein Obama?

The question is who is more evil?  Not who's more dangerous.  Since Obama is in a position to become president, he is very dangerous...but if both were in the same exact position, I still stand that Buchanan is evil.. the media doesn't support him as much sure...so he's less dangerous...Obama is also evil, but even more dangerous also because the media supports him...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
the media doesn't support him as much sure...so he's less dangerous...Obama is also evil, but even more dangerous also because the media supports him...
I differ with you here. The establishment media NEVER airs any of the Hitler defenses that spew forth from that cesspool Buchanan has below his nose. He is their darling--their poster-boy "conservative". He is a multi-millionaire thanks to CNN, MSNBC, and even PBS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who is more evil: Barack Osama or Buchanus?
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »
If Buchanan didn't have some type of moral compass, he would be a Democrat like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, and all the other phony Catholics.  There's far more Jew-hatred on that side of the aisle.  This, however, is not a problem for Osama since his moral compass IS evil.
Buchanus' moral compass is evil too. His behavior and actions show that his "moral conservative" positions are all lip-service--mere fluff. How can you be pro-life and support Barack Obama? How can you be pro-life and support the gassing of millions of Jews? His "right-wing" positions are mere talking-points so that the MSM can parade him out as the house conservative any time there is need for one.