Author Topic: Wuswusette Livni beats the Parsi Mofaz to become the next Israeli PM!  (Read 613 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
The whore Livni looks set to become Israel's next PM!

A shame, 'cos the gormless Parsi Mofaz

who is none too smart, like all Parsim, could just about have done something silly to his home city of Tehran.

In general, the more stupid a chilloni Israeli PM is, the better!

Traitors one and all!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 03:32:51 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wuswusette Livni beats the Parsi Mofaz to become the next Israeli PM!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »
Israel and Israelis never learn, they always pick the worse leaders.

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
Re: Wuswusette Livni beats the Parsi Mofaz to become the next Israeli PM!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 06:35:07 PM »
I am dubious whether she will be able to form a stable GVT.

Personally, I favour a coalition between comprising Likud, Labor, perhaps Shas and others. In fact, any other faction except Kadima, Meretz and the Arab parties.

I exclude Kadima because it brings nothing really new to the political choice of the country and I expect Kadima to fizzle out over the coming years. I exclude Meretz and the Arab parties because they are not committed to the jewish character of the State nor are they patriots enough to fight for Israel's survival.

Just one thing :  it is not my role to say so, especially because I am a newcomer here, but ... really it is not fitting to call Livni a "whore". The only thing this does is to make the forum look like 'a group of extremists' instead of the intelligent and concerned people that you really are (from what I have read so far in the forum)

leon 
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)