Author Topic: Jeremiah Wright ads will run soon-Mccain campaign will be taking the gloves off  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer

I hope the Wright  Ads start running soon !!!!!!
Husseinis getting a pass on that and people need to be reminded
of his 20 year racist church affiliation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

McCain Camp Says Jeremiah Wright Now Fair Game?
The Wall Street Journal's Laura Meckler reports:

Don’t be shocked if you see the McCain campaign pull the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright out of mothballs in new attacks against one-time parishioner, Barack Obama.

McCain advisers say that they see “attack by association” as fair game now, arguing that Obama’s campaign has been using that technique to go after McCain. In particular, the Obama campaign has hammered McCain on the stump and in TV ads on the number of one-time lobbyists working for his campaign. (The McCain campaign is also angry about a Spanish-language TV ad that ties McCain to Rush Limbaugh on immigration, without ever saying that McCain took on Limbaugh and others to fight for comprehensive immigration reform.)

“They played it one way, we played it another way,” said one of McCain’s top advisers, Mark Salter. “Now we’re both going to play it the same way.” [...]

Asked whether to expect attacks involved Wright, campaign spokesman Michael Goldfarb said: “We’ve seen all throughout the (Democratic) primary this guy has a lot of associations that are very problematic.”

In April, McCain said that he did not believe that Obama shared Wright’s controversial views and said he opposed an anti-Obama advertisement that invoked his name run by the North Carolina Republican party. But he also suggested that the subject was fair play after Obama said that questions about Wright were “a legitimate political issue.”

“If he believes that,” McCain said in April, “then it will probably be a political issue.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/09/mccain_camp_says_jeremiah_wrig.asp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
i bet they have some good stuff under lock and key.BTW  Obama refuses to release the names of his advisors many of them are lobbyists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer

i hope so ...

i have a feeling the "whitey tape" exists
more wright dvd's from the church
his kenyan birth certificate maybe

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

The sooner,  the better.

I also would like to see the McCain campaign have ads that mention that Barack Hussein Obama went out of his way to attend Louis Farrakhan's One Million " Man"  March in 1995.    And that Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ bestowed its highest social achievement award to Louis Farrakhan last year.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I think it is time for McCain to go for the Juggular. If you rattle Bongo enough he will be cornered and not know how to react to it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The most important thing is winning.  McCain is not going to win by being nice.  I've been saying that all along.  An election is not like an afternoon tea with the queen.  If you want to win, then hit 'em hard.  And if McCain hurts Obama's feelings along the way, he can take him out for ice cream after it's over.  I've never seen such a wimpy election.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
If Palin is attacked for having a mentally challenged son, Obama should be attacked for having a racist "pastor".
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Why are we always hearing about these supposed "aces" the Republicans have up their sleeve, but nothing ever happens?

Yeah, what's up with that?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Osama is a brainless gorilla. I remember when he said Palin was a pig with lipstick it looked like his anger took over. Blacks are compulsive so the worse and more frequent Mccains ads are the better.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Osama is a brainless gorilla. I remember when he said Palin was a pig with lipstick it looked like his anger took over. Blacks are compulsive so the worse and more frequent Mccains ads are the better.

see, this is why racism doesn't help the cause here.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
see, this is why racism doesn't help the cause here.

I don't think it is racist, gorillas have more pride in their own species.  Obama has pride in nothing at all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Why are we always hearing about these supposed "aces" the Republicans have up their sleeve, but nothing ever happens?

The GOP is smarter than you give them credit for.  This is marathon, not a sprint.  October is when you get nasty.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
The GOP is smarter than you give them credit for.  This is marathon, not a sprint.  October is when you get nasty.

True.  In 04 they let the Democrats burn out steam over a year and then they went on the attack in the summer and didn't stop. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I don't think it is racist, gorillas have more pride in their own species.  Obama has pride in nothing at all.

...calling blacks apes is, believe it or not, a racial slur.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Most of them behave like apes.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Most of them behave like apes.

ok, but saying they are apes only makes us look bad.  I don't understand why people here can't understand that.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West

i hope so ...

i have a feeling the "whitey tape" exists
more wright dvd's from the church
his kenyan birth certificate maybe

I'm skeptical about that whitey tape.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2