Author Topic: Palin Supports Israeli Strike On Iran - Newly Subtitled Hebrew Video  (Read 671 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                  בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has subtitled another Hebrew video. This is our second video explaining to Israeli Jews why we should be supporting the McCain-Palin ticket. This video describes the importance of Governor Sarah Palin's statements backing an Israeli military strike on Iran's nuclear bomb-making program.

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=r0niumu0trmo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Palin Supports Israeli Strike On Iran - Newly Subtitled Hebrew Video
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »
If only the vulture govts in Israel would support it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »
Newsmax has emailed me that a senior aide of VP Cheney says Bush may not support a Strike on Iran.....Bush has been ridiculed and beat up by the press, and the media, because he stood strong against terrorists in Iraq....He did the right thing, but leaving office, may curtail him in getting invovled in more conflicts....

I am happy to say Sarah Palin is strongly pro-Israel, and I take her at her word.  She is very honest in her statements and convictions, and understands foreign policy issues more than the left is willing to give her credit for......If the world does nothing, the terrorist Ahmadinejad will acquire nuclear weapons....Can the nations of the world afford to take a chance on annihilation, and especially Israel who is in Iran's sites?????

Does anyone really think that Obama (who is all rhetoric) will pledge total support to Israel?  This is the huge question of vital importance.....It is right up there with the Oil crisis......and the open border issues, which are all about National security.

I hope people realize that a nuclear armed Iran, threatens all of mankind...

D.Shafer

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »
Why doesn't Bush attack iran's facilities from the air now?  He doesn't need to spend his last few months in office as a lame duck.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 04:22:11 AM »
   Thanks,   Chaim and Dan.

The similarities between the vast majority of the  media in Israel and the vast majority of the media in the United States are very apparent.    Both support enemies of both countries.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 06:11:16 AM »
Graet work Dan Ben Noah and Chaim!