Author Topic: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!  (Read 14020 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »

I believe in the 5 points of Calvinism. Paul also believed in it.

Read the chapter 9 of the letter to the Romans.

Not everybody is choosen to be a Christian and so your brother. It is obvious, that the gospels teaches that some are not.

You do not know what your are saying!

My God you have really lost it....

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »

Additional there is no text, that says, that self-defense is forbidden.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT DELF DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SERBS SHOWED WHAT SELF DEFENSE IS WHEN WE FOUGHT THE MUCH STRONGER ARMY OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE!

YOU PROTESTANTS NEVER GAVE BLOOD FOR YOU RELIGON!
IN FACT YOU HAVE LOTS CHRISTITANITY!!!

you believe also in the rapture? 
Protestants were brutally killed by Catholics in the past.
Flanders was one of the first countries to go away from the Catholic Church.
Flemish protestants were all killed, or fled.
There are less protestants today in Flanders, than in any country of Europe.
Inquisition did a good job. >:(

Yes and today these protestants are cooperating with Catholics who had killed them in the past. 

This man claims to be a soldier of Jesus? And he is allowed to kill Muslim civilians in the name of Jesus? I hope he does not mean this! What kind of religion is that? It is not Christianity!

JESUS SAYS:
BLEST ARE THE PEACE MAKERS NOT THE WARLORDS!

In fact, in our part of Europe, we learned indeed that peace is the best way.
Fighting between Catholics and Protestants does not exist here anymore.
From that time we have freedom of religion.

I go to sleep now.

All the best,

Ambiorix
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

Not everybody is choosen to be a Christian and so your brother. It is obvious, that the gospels teaches that some are not.

My G-d you have really lost it....

I think we can only agree to disagree. No offense  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 04:59:36 PM »

My G-d you have really lost it....

I think we can only agree to disagree. No offense  :)

friend this is very very serious....
It is dangerous to talk in the name of Jesus, if you do not represent His teachings...

Do you believe in teh rapture? ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »
You mean that righteous Christians will be taken away from this world before the great suffering will begin?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 05:03:01 PM »
You mean that righteous Christians will be taken away from this world before the great suffering will begin?

do you believe in that?

Yes or no ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

do you believe in that?

Yes or no ?

I have read it, but not with commentaries and in depth. So I am not shure about it. Althrough it is possible.

I will read revelation again. Please give me a few days to study it in depth. Then I will give you my answer.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »
americans give checens georgians weapones to deleted russia,and "arm" poland,ukraine and other naibours,americans want to invade iranians,so they could attack russia easaly,as they did with yugoslavia(serbia) ,russia wanted to give us the same defense system,what if we took it we would be evil commys,anti-semits etc etc???

No you would not be "commys,anti-semits".

This is a whole different story. Orthodox Serbs only defending their land, their families and their property.

Muslims do, as history proofs, in any case evil things against Christians and Jews with this weapon systems.

So I think nobody will say a word about it if Serbs have the most advanced weapon systems.

You compare apples with fly agarics :-)

what r u talking about,they were screaming serbZZ#$@$!!!! holocaust!!!!11312 worse then the nazis!!!!!hitlee iz serbian!!!!111,serbians destoryed atlantis!!!111WE exterminated everything in the balkans we got evil weapones from stan etc,so pleeeeeeeease......
(tho i rly would love it if it was the way u described,but unfortunetly for us i guess)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
americans give checens georgians weapones to deleted russia,and "arm" poland,ukraine and other naibours,americans want to invade iranians,so they could attack russia easaly,as they did with yugoslavia(serbia) ,russia wanted to give us the same defense system,what if we took it we would be evil commys,anti-semits etc etc???

ti isto pazi sta govoris....

Mogao bi ti dobiti malo batina od mene, majmune!

haha,svaka cast,bravo,to ce osloboditi dalmaciju od ustas :-)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 05:43:18 PM »

No you would not be "commys,anti-semits".

This is a whole different story. Orthodox Serbs only defending their land, their families and their property.

Muslims do, as history proofs, in any case evil things against Christians and Jews with this weapon systems.

So I think nobody will say a word about it if Serbs have the most advanced weapon systems.

You compare apples with fly agarics :-)

what r u talking about,they were screaming serbZZ#$@$!!!! holocaust!!!!11312 worse then the nazis!!!!!hitlee iz serbian!!!!111,serbians destoryed atlantis!!!111WE exterminated everything in the balkans we got evil weapones from stan etc,so pleeeeeeeease......
(tho i rly would love it if it was the way u described,but unfortunetly for us i guess)

Perhaps I have to correct my sentence:

So I think nobody here will say a word about it if Serbs have the most advanced weapon systems.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
  Why don't we all get along and focus on a real issues rather then search for inner fights between us!?
  Serbs and Jews were friends and will be, especially on this forum! Leave that suspicious new commer and focus on the real problems that we have!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
Hi Jasmina,  it started out about me.  Yeah, am I suspicious?  Well, I am Pro-American, Anti-Russia and its Islamic and Fascist allies.   Perhaps lot of other members should be called suspicious to then.  Yes, I did speak openly about the crimes the Orthodox church committed against my people.  This guy claims they never happened and he loves Putin, Russia and even claims Lenin was the Jew (which he is not!) who destroyed Russia's beautiful orthodox nation.  No offense, but I am yet to hear much good from this guy.  I am not saying all Orthodox are bad, but me and my family have been abused worse from Orthodox Christians and some Catholics, than by Protestants.  My family escaped Ukraine, Poland and Russia and most of the people on my father's side are dead at the hands of Nazis.  But, many of my relatives left way before the nazis, cause the Eastern European "Orthodox" and "Catholics" would perform massive pogroms that resulted in great suffering and death to my people.  Ok, if you will deny this, I suggest you go visit the Jewish Virtual Library website.

What a fool I am to state something so true.  I don't trust Eastern European Orthodox and Catholics.  No Offense!  Build My TRust.  As for me insulting religion, this guy Dalmacija has just insulted other people's religion in the process of crying about his own religion being insulted, hypocrite!   He just told a Calvinist member of the board that Protestant Christians are not true Christians, they don't know Christianity and that he doesn't know Jesus.  What a HYPOCRITE!   

By the way, I really respect Protestant Christians and some Catholics I meet.  It was Protestant American and Catholic CHristians who saved our behinds from the oppression and pogroms of Eastern Orthodox CHristians. The reason I raised eyebrows and suspicious of Serbian Orthodoxy, is that they are allies with Russians, our oppressors.  Yes, I don't know the details of Serbian Orthodoxy and I apologized for being ignorant, but this guy Dalmacija is doing nothing to ease my lack of trust.  Had they not been great allies with Russians, I think I could have supported these people.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:49:29 PM by AryehYehudah »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »
 "I am not saying all Orthodox are bad"

YOU JUST SAID THAT!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »

YOU JUST SAID THAT!

I was speaking in general terms. My people were oppressed badly and still are not liked by Orthodox Christians.  I have visited some Orthodox churches, by the way.  I am not so ignorant about CHristianity as you think.  I woudl really appreciate it if these Orthodox Churches can finally remove from their liturgy, that we Jews are the Killers of your Christ.  If you don't believ me , go visit many Orthodox churches in ethnic neighborhoods.  NOt the liberal, poltically correct, reformed types.  When I am called "Christ Killer", my blood boils.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »
  You came in here to spread lies about Christian Orthodox Churches!
  You can check this out!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHmIUERMSwE

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,24865.0.html

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,26501.0.html

Before you acuse Serbs for G-d knows what reasons, you better inform yourself about our country, religion,culture and don't spread lies because if you don't do that I will report you to Global Mods and Administrators!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 07:04:41 PM by Jasmina »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:40 PM »
I am tired of reading all the Anti-American, Pro-Russian stuff from some Serbs on this board..  I will definately research more about your country.  My anger was at the oppression of Jewish people in Eastern European Orthodox  countries , in general.   Actually, I don't know much about Serbian Orthodox Church, but if you kick me off of here, I think I will have a better understsanding.   I will read about your country, but it doesn't excuse the type of things I hear.   Muslims were not the only people to oppress our people, I think you know very little of Jewish history and will knock Jews off this board to promote your own agenda.  Sorry, for my ignorance about Seriba, but I appreciate you dont act like a fascist, threatening me for stating my beliefs.   This man has said many thinsg I feel go against the foundation and principles of a site that is pro-Israel and pro-America.   I will never support Russia and I do not forget what happened to my people.  If you support Russia, you are not my friend, ban me if you like!

I have family, friends from Orthodox Jewish community and other Jews who are interested in this site.  You will not kick all of us off, there is more like me!  I thought the website was Jews Against Obama , not Serbs Against America!   

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »
http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2474202

before you say anything else, please listen to Chaim's videos!
  Because of your ignorance about Serbia, you think that we are some kind of Russians who killed your family members! Are you for real??
  I bet you don't even know where is Serbia on the map!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
"You will not kick all of us off, there is more like me!  I thought the website was Jews Against Obama , not Serbs Against America!"
  I don't have banning power, Global Moderators and Administrators have! If you keep spreading lies about our culture and religion, then for sure I will report you to them!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »
So it is only wrong for Jews to spread lies about culture and religion, which I did not.  Rather, Dalmacija has spread his share of lies I believe.  Will he also be reported?  I guess us Jews always favor ourselves second, to our allies.  Yet I question the integrity of our allies?   As for me insulting Serbia and its religion, as I stated many times I don't know much about it!!!  I said I will research.  My anger was directed to Russia and its religion.  If you like me to back up the oppression of JEws by Russia and its Orthodox Church, I can certainly provide you with more information than you will ever want.    My grandmother, if she was not senile, could also tell you lot of great stories of her life over in Ukraine.

Ok.. Shalom Alecheim.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 03:59:54 AM »
If it is leading to an infight between the Jews and Serbs, then it should be stopped.

Jews and Serbs should be in a best position to understand each other well. Anything that tries to draw a wedge between Jews and Serbs has to be only a muzzie propaganda.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »

YOU JUST SAID THAT!

I was speaking in general terms. My people were oppressed badly and still are not liked by Orthodox Christians.  I have visited some Orthodox churches, by the way.  I am not so ignorant about CHristianity as you think.  I woudl really appreciate it if these Orthodox Churches can finally remove from their liturgy, that we Jews are the Killers of your Christ.  If you don't believ me , go visit many Orthodox churches in ethnic neighborhoods.  NOt the liberal, poltically correct, reformed types.  When I am called "Christ Killer", my blood boils.

ok now,imagine that you are some russian or serb that thinks that exact same way about americans,can you imagine that?

there are more like you?you mean more that see some facts diferently?yes as long as there are ppl who are so radical about they'r misguided views there will be muslims and and extremists in every kind(hint this is an Allusia,wikki that word if its not know 2u)
(btw,dont think i don't understand why and how u feel!i'm just trying to make you understand that the other side feels the same way!my side,there aren't so many ppl that despise the jews(i don't trus jews,i mean jews who are on some high places in eu or america,u can understand why)and there aren't that many(hehe)ppl that h8 the serbs,accept the ones who watch cnn,or fox,btw i have a feeling you have heard about serbia on some news how they kill and rape h8 jews blllllah,but the only reason you aren't dismisingly attacking us is becous jtf supports us and you think,hmmm why,i wanna know etc r?)

-Nicolai/Nicolas/Nikola :)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
As for me insulting religion, this guy Dalmacija has just insulted other people's religion in the process of crying about his own religion being insulted, hypocrite!   He just told a Calvinist member of the board that Protestant Christians are not true Christians, they don't know Christianity and that he doesn't know Jesus.  What a HYPOCRITE!   

That Calvinist member said that you have the right to kill or to lie against certain people. If his religion is teaching that, than that religion has nothing in common with Christianity. Must I tolerate if somebody says that he has the right to kill ?

You now suddely worry about Jesus and accuse me for insulting the protestant religion?
Did not you call Jesus a Greek "god" Zeus? Who is the HYPOCRITE ?

We all should calm down and talk this out like civilized people.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »
As for me insulting religion, this guy Dalmacija has just insulted other people's religion in the process of crying about his own religion being insulted, hypocrite!   He just told a Calvinist member of the board that Protestant Christians are not true Christians, they don't know Christianity and that he doesn't know Jesus.  What a HYPOCRITE!   

That Calvinist member said that you have the right to kill or to lie against certain people. If his religion is teaching that, than that religion has nothing in common with Christianity. Must I tolerate if somebody says that he has the right to kill ?

You now suddely worry about Jesus and accuse me for insulting the protestant religion?
Did not you call Jesus a Greek "G-d" Zeus? Who is the HYPOCRITE ?

We all should calm down and talk this out like civilized people.

Dalmacija, I have never said that you are allowed to lie. Please be fair.

My point was that we are allowed to fight in self-defense and of course to punish crimes.

On the other hand the gouvernment is bound to the whole moral part of the law of Moses. This is exactly what Calvin teaches and he referrs always to Paul and the Gospels.

I have finished today revelation in depth to chapter 10. It is not easy because of lots of parallel-texts that must put in context.

I think I am done with it in two days.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
Dalmacija, I have never said that you are allowed to lie. Please be fair.

My point was that we are allowed to fight in self-defense and of course to punish crimes.

On the other hand the gouvernment is bound to the whole moral part of the law of Moses. This is exactly what Calvin teaches and he referrs always to Paul and the Gospels.

I have finished today revelation in depth to chapter 10. It is not easy because of lots of parallel-texts that must put in context.

I think I am done with it in two days.

You said:

Obviously it is not "You shall not kill", but "you shall not murder" ;-)

To kill Muzzies is only imo an act of self-defense.

You are not allowed to kill people in any circumstances!
You are not allowed to act like a Muslims or to act like you live in the days of the Tanach. You claim to be a Christian? Well than you have the New Testament.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »
People, I think we all need to calm down.  

Chaim said on a past "Ask JTF" show, that he doesn't blame the Serbs for being pro-Russian.  However, he then went on to point out that Russia was not much of a help to the Serbs.  He said the fact that they're arming the Islamos should greatly concern the Serbs, as it does the Jews and the Americans.  

I think I'm going to send Chaim a link to this thread and have him comment here, since this is his forum, and since he's quite the expert on Serbia and Jewish history.  Meanwhile this thread will be locked.