Author Topic: Orwellian Mindscrew - Anti-Semitism to be redefined as "Islamophobia"  (Read 670 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

I cant believe what I am reading. According to 'Carl in Jerusalem' the Durban II conference on 'racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance' has just come up with a jem. They want to remove the word Anti-Semitism and instead call it Islamophobia.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2008/09/welcome-to-1984-anti-semitism-to-be.html

These creatures are working hard to eradicate the world of Jews. Let us work even harder to make sure that they fail miserably.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Orwellian Mindscrew - Anti-Semitism to be redefined as "Islamophobia"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:40:58 PM »
Durban II will be an islamofascist communist forum instead of a conference.  Headed by LIBYA, CUBA and IRAN! >:(
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Orwellian Mindscrew - Anti-Semitism to be redefined as "Islamophobia"
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 01:16:06 AM »
Durban II will be an islamofascist communist forum instead of a conference.  Headed by LIBYA, CUBA and IRAN! >:(

No doubt about that really.  It is Orwellian.