Author Topic: 11 yr. old Colorado Student Suspended for Anti-Obama Shirt  (Read 1052 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
11 yr. old Colorado Student Suspended for Anti-Obama Shirt
« on: September 23, 2008, 04:08:00 PM »
An 11-year-old boy in Colorado was suspended from school after he refused to take off a shirt that read, “Obama is a terrorist’s best friend.” His father says that the school is violating his son’s First Amendment rights.

Daxx Dalton, a fifth grader at Aurora Frontier K-8 School in Aurora, Colo.

, wore the homemade shirt on a day when students were asked to show their patriotism by wearing red, white and blue, according to MyFOXColorado. com.

When he was given the choice of turning the shirt inside out or being suspended, Dalton chose suspension.

“They’re taking away my right of freedom of speech,” he said. “If I have the right to wear this shirt I’m going to use it. And if the only way to use it is get suspended, then I’m going to get suspended.

Dann Dalton, the boy’s father — a “proud conservative” who has taken part in anti-abortion protests — told MyFOXColorado. com that the school is making a mistake by suspending his son.

“It’s the public school system,” he said. “Let’s be honest, it’s full of liberal loons.

The school district would not discuss the case, but said the district “respects a student’s right to free speech, such as the right to wear specific clothing,” but they reserve the right to review any situation that interrupts the learning environment, MyFOXColorado. com reported.

Dalton’s suspension was for willful disobedience and defiance, not for wearing the shirt. His father said he intends to sue the district.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: 11 yr. old Colorado Student Suspended for Anti-Obama Shirt
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »
First of all, there is nothing liberal about the liberals--they are as fascistic as can be.  It is ironic that the liberals accuse the conservatives of intolerance.  We conservatives have to put up with (quietly) liberal shirts that depict George Bush with a Hitler mustache.

Secondly, while we're on the subject of apparel, Obama would not wear an American flag pin.  I don't remember any liberals being upset about that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »
Liberals are capable of the most heinous of crimes because they have no moral compass. A moral compass is something which one gets when one surrounds oneself with morality and study of the Torah. These so-called liberals think that just because they have an idea that it is worth listening to. The truth is that very little new ideas are good ideas. Humanity has learned from 1000s of years of growth what is good and what is bad. When a liberal talks about free-speech it just means the freedom to say whatever gross perversions cross their minds. This is not true freedom.

I pray that the liberals will wake up from their slumber soon and see the reality of the world.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »
I don't think the kid should have gotten in trouble for wearing the shirt. He should have been allowed to wear it, especially if kids have been allowed to wear left-wing gear like pro-Obama shirts or Che Guevera shirts.

However I don't think it's very good for the father to make his son into a political pawn either. What if the son becomes the target of black fanatics or liberals of any color who want to get revenge on the kid?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 04:40:16 PM »
If this isn't facism then I don't know what is
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 04:44:53 PM »
I don't think the kid should have gotten in trouble for wearing the shirt. He should have been allowed to wear it, especially if kids have been allowed to wear left-wing gear like pro-Obama shirts or Che Guevera shirts.

However I don't think it's very good for the father to make his son into a political pawn either. What if the son becomes the target of black fanatics or liberals of any color who want to get revenge on the kid?

I think the father has done a good job of teaching his son to stand up for what he believes in, and the son has done a good job of learning.  I hope now that the father will make a big noise over this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »
It is my opinion now that the only place a Jew should send his/her children to learn is a private school. Preferably a Jewish private school. When I was young the public school system was much, much better than it is today. I cant imagine me growing up in the public school system today. It is a real mess. The liberals have messed up our education system, and it started with bussing the minorities into the suburbs.

My dad told me how hard he faught against bussing of minorities into the neighborhood. To this day my dad tells me "I told you how the school system would be decimated by the low-income people". And my dad was 100% right.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 05:55:52 PM »
More proof that Obama is and his supporters are like Moosilini. They worship him and attack anyone who attacks him. Good for the boy and the father.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »
Its amazing that a kid knows this is all wrong and adults that are voting cant see it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »
Its amazing that a kid knows this is all wrong and adults that are voting cant see it.

This isn't a free country anymore. You can bash Jews and whites all you want but you can't say anything negative about blacks, Arabs and Muslims.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 01:57:55 AM »
Bill O'Reilly called the kid a fascist on his radio show.

What a fraud.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 02:06:21 AM »
  I was glad to see the father rip into leftist Alan Colmes when the father and son appeared on the Hannity and Colmes Show.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/