Author Topic: R.I.N.O SCHWARZENEGGER LAUGHS ABOUT POT USE ANDSAYS HE'LL USE AGAIN  (Read 1594 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/09/22/Arnold_Schwarzenegger_admits_to_marijuana_use_with_Cheech__Chong_actor   

Arnold Schwarzenegger admits to marijuana use with Cheech & Chong actor
22/09/2008 4:12:00 PM.  | Jesse Perez    8 
RELATED ARTICLES

ARNOLD'S ADMISSION: Smoking dope with Tommy Chong
Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger has had a checkered past at best – with his admission of marijuana and steroid usage in the 70’s and openly detailing his womanizing ways – but it gets deeper.

He has recently admitted to getting high with Tommy Chong – the spaced out stoner from the Cheech and Chong film series.

Celebrity website TMZ recently spoke to Schwarzenegger, suggesting that Chong admitted smoking marijuana with the Terminator actor – a suggestion Arnold didn’t deny.

“He was right. We always had a good time we know how to enjoy ourselves.”

While Schwarzenegger was in good humour about the questioning of his past – he did appear serious.

As a Republican, he created controversy amongst the more conservative minded sections of politics for his free admission of drug use.

In October 2007, Schwarzenegger defended his actions with the claim that, "[Cannabis] is not a drug. It's a leaf."

In 2003, Chong spent time in a U.S prison for drug paraphernalia charges - his "Chongs Bongs" online pipe store was raided in and Chong was put under arrest.

He is currently performing in a re-union tour with long time partner Richard "Cheech" Marin.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: R.I.N.O SCHWARZENEGGER LAUGHS ABOUT POT USE ANDSAYS HE'LL USE AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »
Arnold wants it both ways in terms of his political career.  He wants to come off as serious one moment and then wants to potray himself as a hipster.  To most of us he was just a bodybuilder turned moviestar who got lucky.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:51 PM »
Cannabis is not a drug, it's a leaf?  It doesn't get much stupider than that.  I will say this for Arnold, at least he doesn't claim that he didn't inhale.  So he's at least honest about his behaviour.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »
Cannabis is not a drug, it's a leaf?  It doesn't get much stupider than that.  I will say this for Arnold, at least he doesn't claim that he didn't inhale.  So he's at least honest about his behaviour.
True at least he's honest
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 03:26:33 PM »
Schvartze Fagger makes John Mccain look like Chaim Ben Pesach.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
Belladonna is just some leaves too (or berries) but apparently it's the most powerful hallucinogen that can be found in nature.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
Hey this is what the left coast likes.  The land of fruits and nuts and run by flakes. Yes sorry to say this to any California members here but Cali is the granola state.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 05:07:25 PM »
Belladonna is just some leaves too (or berries) but apparently it's the most powerful hallucinogen that can be found in nature.

So is hemlock.  It's an herb, but it will kill instantly.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 05:31:52 PM »
Flabby old schmuck!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
Cannabis is nothing for hard working righteous people. It makes lazy and is imo Heroine light.

But I agree with Mord. Bill Clinton is an example for this hypocrisy :-(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 05:46:10 PM »
What do you expect from someone who married a Kennedy and lives on the Left Coast
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »
Cannabis is nothing for hard working righteous people. It makes lazy and is imo Heroine light.

Shalom,

I dont want to be the lone dissenter but I will speak up and say that I dont think that Pot is all that bad. I have smoked A LOT of it in my day and to this day I dont think it is bad. I do not recommend it to anyone. But to make it seem worse than it is is really a shame. I do think it should be legalized and it will save us from locking up a lot of good people. I know many people who are college professors and teachers, engineers, managers, and doctors who smoke pot. In my opinion alcohol is 100X worse for a person yet alcohol is legal.

muman613

PS: Most pot smokers I associate with are republican, conservative, and religious.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »

Shalom,

I dont want to be the lone dissenter but I will speak up and say that I dont think that Pot is all that bad. I have smoked A LOT of it in my day and to this day I dont think it is bad. I do not recommend it to anyone. But to make it seem worse than it is is really a shame. I do think it should be legalized and it will save us from locking up a lot of good people. I know many people who are college professors and teachers, engineers, managers, and doctors who smoke pot. In my opinion alcohol is 100X worse for a person yet alcohol is legal.

muman613

PS: Most pot smokers I associate with are republican, conservative, and religious.

Perhaps it has on different people different effects. :-/

I went with a friend to the Netherlands before a few years and bought there a little bag of it (some was in little sticks and some was like tabacco)

The next morning and day was terrible. I felt like half wake and half sleeping. I had no energy to nothing. I was only dizzy. So I never smoked it since this day again. :-(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »
Arnold is just being what he is: typical gop.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 10:22:28 PM »
I think people with chronic pain should be able to have it legally because there's no reason someone dying of cancer or suffering from severe fibromyalgia should have to suffer for example if there's a cheap and effective drug to help them.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 01:22:08 AM »
How Conan got to be Govenor of California still boggles my mind.  :o
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 02:24:54 AM »
I voted for Tom McClintock.