Author Topic: Obama travels to Wash. 9/25/08  (Read 636 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Obama travels to Wash. 9/25/08
« on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:49 AM »
Obama will be in Washington tomorrow/today.  After consulting w/his 300 advisors I guess they convinced him to go to Washington.  Obama did a nice hatchet job on the McCain-Palin ticket today. 

I forgot to mention when I was listening to an East Coast radio station today, a senator called in who had attended the mtg. where Paulsen was present.  He said a lot of things about the chaos and decline of the economy in the USA which i posted on another thread, however, he did say he felt the resolution to this problem would be take money from the extremely rich [approx. 1%] in this country to pay off this mess and not burden the average (well, not the illegal immigrants, welfare recipients living in these houses on borrowed money that shouldn't have gotten the loans to begin with,) nevertheless, taxing the top 1% of the very rich will leave them w/no money.  this bailout will cost $1.5 trillion not $700 billion and what happens if the $700 billion fails and they need more.  My liberal friend has assured me that conditions will be imposed, Pelosi and the rest of them, Barney Frank [he's been in House of Reps. since i was a child,] thieving b*stards.  calls are being made all over the place....they all want to get their hands on that $700 billion or $1.5 trillion, whatever it is, but my liberal friend says, "oh no, that won't happen.  Nancy Pelosi can't do that."  The book, entitled "The Case Against Obama" is No. 1 on the NY Times bestseller: wrong, I just looked it up and Amazon (which changes hourly,) was reported as No. 1 on the news.  Does anyone know what they are doing anymore?  If so many people are reading that book, then why is McCain slipping in the polls?  He is.  Rasmussen up one percentage point today from yesterday.  Dick Morris suddenly panicking.  I'm ready to pull my hair out.  I have done absolutely nothing today except read polls, post, now it's news time.  No wonder I'm not in good moods lately.  If McCain could hold a lead maybe I'd feel better.  Millions pouring into Virginia where McCain had a bit of a lead (that happened 9/24/08.)