Author Topic: Will The GOP Ever Recover After George Bush?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Will The GOP Ever Recover After George Bush?
« on: September 24, 2008, 06:31:26 PM »
If Obama wins, I have no doubt that the GOP is in major trouble.  Obama will get a four year pass because the media will defend him by saying that Bush did so much damage that Obama is incapable of fixing anything.  Regardless, Bush has been a horrible president.  He bloated the government and entangled America in a war in Iraq that has no end in sight at a great financial price.  And of course he did nothing to get us off of foreign oil.  Republicans are going to pay a major price for the damage Bush has done.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Will The GOP Ever Recover After George Bush?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
no there is no recovery if Bush does a bailout like he wants to tonight.  he is at the end of his presidency so he doesn't give a $hit and Obama will have a free pass during his presidency, as he has his entire life, if he wins the White House.  when that nutcase, Pres. of Iran, spewed his hate, Bush said, "we must be diplomatic," .....Bush is leaving office and is showing weakness at the end of his term in many crucial areas.  i was talking to one of my liberal friends and he said Iran is no real threat.  i'm Jewish so i feel differently and it costs a lot of money for the anti-semitic and anti-American United Nations to hold these meetings for people that hate us.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
Bush really is a traitor. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »
The treason started much earlier than Bush.  It started with the open border/ amnesty / do anything to appease the illegal movement... which also includes Mccain.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:16:52 PM »

Bush has done serious damage to the conservative movement
and the GOP .....

Bush senior and Shrub were never conservatives ...

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »
more good news:

http://www.vote.com/mmp_printerfriendly.php?id=1101

McCain better figure out something.  according to this stupid thing, Florida may be leaning Obama's way. 

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »
more good news:

McCain better figure out something.  according to this stupid thing, Florida may be leaning Obama's way. 

But Rasmussen has Mccain up by 5 in Fla and 4 in Ohio ....
But Morris's poll might be more current ....
The economic bad news is not helping Mccain .....
Hopefully after the bailout bill passes .......the economic bad news
will simmer down ....

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »
more good news:

no doubt, i'm seeing Obama signs in northwest Florida where I live, I can't believe it, and this areas as redneck as it gets.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »
I live in Southwest, Va, a very redneck area and the Obama signs are everywhere.  This whole Obama Mania bites the big one. >:(

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 11:00:23 PM »
I live in Southwest, Va, a very redneck area and the Obama signs are everywhere.  This whole Obama Mania bites the big one. >:(

Thats disturbing  ......we absolutely have to win Va

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »
more good news:

no doubt, i'm seeing Obama signs in northwest Florida where I live, I can't believe it, and this areas as redneck as it gets.

Maybe Mccain people are scared of putting signs out ....
scared of being intimidated and called racists by Obama thugs

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 11:07:49 PM »
more good news:

i know...i was in SW Florida and it's nothing but rednecks, except for my poor mother and brother & his wife.  Obama told the elderly their social security checks are in jeopardy.  he will stoop to lengths below the earth to get into the White House with his lies.  he twists everything around.  today, with the economy in chaos, Sen. McCain asks the b*stard to join him in solving the problem but he lied and said he called McCain first, twisted everything: "we have more than one thing to do at a time (referring to delaying the debate Fri. night,) it's just hopeless dealing with guy.  he zigzagged all over Florida.  anywhere McCain got a lead, Obama would go right back and make sure He, The Anoited One, The Chosen One, kept that lead.  Fear based lies is how he operates.  The trouble w/the economy drove his numbers up again today.  Rasmussen is one point higher today than yesterday.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »
more good news:

Maybe Mccain people are scared of putting signs out ....
scared of being intimidated and called racists by Obama thugs

they are probably afraid of getting broken windows in their house! i live in ******* Los Angeles and I'm afraid someone will hit me on the freeway if i had a McCain bumper sticker, not to mention the house.  these Hollywood idiots will "shout you down"....Obama said to do that in a recent University of Miami 'event' last week. 

I am listening to Laura Ingraham....she is alarmed at Virginia.  "They are pouring millions into Virginia (Obama.)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 11:37:58 PM »
In a tight race, VA will be a key state.  Don't be surprised if it becomes a focal point on election night.