Author Topic: Ask the Pheasant  (Read 32302 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ask the Pheasant
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 08:26:56 AM »
Pheasant do you know about this very righteous SS officer Kurt Gerstein   

http://www.gerstein.dk/

Righteous? He is a bastard nazi who deserves the hell!!!
No he tried to stop the holocaust all by himself

Really?? Hmm...I have never heard about him. Maybe I missed him with Kurt Knispel who was SS officer too? Hmm...thanks for correcting my post brother!
no problem :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 09:00:38 AM »
I never heard about him until now. Thank you for telling Mord.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2009, 11:09:12 PM »
Along the same lines as American Hero's question, what do you think of Johann Elser?

Here's a page about him:
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/elser.htm

I think this man was very righteous and a great example of German intelligence, engineering skill, and true patriotism in the sense that he wanted to save his nation and the people in it from a monster like Hitler.

He said ""I wanted through my act to prevent more bloodshed"."
Ruby is this a Bolshevik online magazine?       http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/issue_eight_contents.htm

I didn't look at the rest of the page I just looked at the article on Elser.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »
Along the same lines as American Hero's question, what do you think of Johann Elser?

Here's a page about him:
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/elser.htm

I think this man was very righteous and a great example of German intelligence, engineering skill, and true patriotism in the sense that he wanted to save his nation and the people in it from a monster like Hitler.

He said ""I wanted through my act to prevent more bloodshed"."
Ruby is this a Bolshevik online magazine?       http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/issue_eight_contents.htm

I didn't look at the rest of the page I just looked at the article on Elser.
no problem i once accidentally posted an article i liked from a nazi site :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 11:57:26 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »
Pheasant what are some of the foods that are made for holidays in Germany, like Christmas or Easter? I think one time you mentioned Osterbrot which I think would be fun to try some time.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2009, 01:19:02 PM »
At easter my family and most others with traditions eat basically lamb chop with green beans and potatoes. For Christmas there are different customs. I prefer the classic goose with Brussels sprouts and red cabbage as well as potatoes or in South Germany dumplings, but some people eat carp blue cooked or others even potato salad with weenies.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:13:22 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »
Thanks for talking about it Pheasant, that all sounds very good  :eat:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2009, 03:21:58 PM »
At easter my family and most others with traditions eat basically lamb chop with green beans and potatoes. For Christmas there are different customs. I prefer the classic goose with Brussels sprouts and red cabbage as well as potatoes or in South Germany dumplings, but some people eat carp blue cooked or others even potato salad with weenies.
The little tiny dumplings that my grandmother put through this little dumpling maker the kind you eat with saurbrauten or big dumplings ?I like big dumplings

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »
The little tiny dumplings that my grandmother put through this little dumpling maker the kind you eat with saurbrauten or big dumplings ?I like big dumplings

You can do all sizes. There are pure dumplings from some sort of wheat, others are from potatoes, some are half and half, some are with onions others with little roasted pieces of white bread.

I have seen dozens of different dumplings in different sizes. Basically you can combine it like you want. Every family does it it's own way.

Saurbraten is very tasty. I like it very much.

Did Jews like it too? :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »

You can do all sizes. There are pure dumplings from some sort of wheat, others are from potatoes, some are half and half, some are with onions others with little roasted pieces of white bread.

I have seen dozens of different dumplings in different sizes. Basically you can combine it like you want. Every family does it it's own way.

Saurbraten is very tasty. I like it very much.

Did Jews like it too? :)
Yes i love it other Jews i know love it with red cabbage  it's great

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »
Yes it is very tasty. I can't stop eating it, if I started. I eat it exactly the way you eat it - with red cabbage and dumplings or salted potatoes.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »
Yes it is very tasty. I can't stop eating it, if I started. I eat it exactly the way you eat it - with red cabbage and dumplings or salted potatoes.  :)
Yes it's great i love it  :) with the dumplings

Shot at 2010-01-03