Author Topic: 6 laws muslims are asking Obama to pass.  (Read 893 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
6 laws muslims are asking Obama to pass.
« on: September 24, 2008, 11:46:26 PM »

I got this from a video posted by 2honest.  He's got the greatest sources.

1.  A law against harrassment of muslim women for wearing a hijab at the DMV, airport and other public areas.

2.  Pass a law allowing muslim employees to take hours off work on Fridays, so they can perform the Jummah prayer.

3.  Make the 2 Eid's recognized national holidays with days off from work.

4.  Optional halal meats in federal buildings, public schools, and colleges.

5.  Provide prayer areas in public facilities suitable for salah and jumah (ie. in malls, universities, gov't buildings etc.)

and perhaps worst of all:

6.  Organize a muslim American group to assist recommendations for US foreign policy in muslim majority countries.

(These are paraphrased very slightly).

Pretty scary stuff, huh?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: 6 laws muslims are asking Obama to pass.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 12:40:00 AM »
I promise to view the video it's just I am short on time.  I am in the USA and like London and Paris, there is a large growing community of Muslims, and I guess the same thing is happening here.  I am in California, so it's like another planet.  I was more connected intellectually (not sure what right word is...in touch, not so overwhelmed by this dam* election every day,) but these groups are Muslims and think of Obama as their friend.  In other words, more of a friend than say Bush or McCain.  Obama is a wimp and will probably grant whatever is asked of him, except the American people and the Senate and Congress, because he is a *******..... we will be "liked more globally," as the Sen. from IL said.  This is the guy who said he would sit down without preconditions with our enemies.  I don't know if you've seen the video so kindly posted today on this site of Chavez from Venezuela saying the most horrendous things.  I will be back to watch the video.  Thank you so much for posting it for us.  :-*

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 05:49:15 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was willing to serve their demands.

After all that would assure him future support of the muslim community and would help to "integrate" them.  :o

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 07:15:44 AM »
maybe he has already started to integrate them.  he's a community organizer.  a follower of Saul Alinsky, so is Hillary.  that's how they get these demented ideas.  tear down our system, rebuild it the way they want it.  the deconstruction has begun with our economic system, must not say anything about Barack Hussein Obama that he "doesn't like, :Phe's very sensitive you know, but when he made the pig remark, and Sen. McCain, the very next day, demanded an apology, he went on Letterman, the comedian now (BHO) and laughed and got applause and laughter from the audience (this is night after night of slamming the Palin family by Letterman; i don't watch him because I never liked him, but yesterday on the news I heard he has nobody on his show except left wing nut celebs....oh, what I'm missing :yuck:John Voight, one of the few Republican celebs who beautifully explained the deconstruction of our way of life and then the insidious way it is "rebuilt."  See what community organizers really do.  btw, a caller called into a talk show (normal Republicans,) yesterday and he said he was a community organizer: got police uniforms they couldn't afford, taught children, lots of good things, until it got to be too much for him...their true agenda came through and he quit:

"That Hillary Clinton’s college thesis was a paen to Saul Alinsky will be the subject of much politico-psychoanalysis for years to come. As HUMAN EVENTS Assistant Editor Amanda Carpenter’s article makes clear, the study of Alinsky’s methods apparently created much of Sen. Clinton’s political persona, and formed the basis of her political methodology. So who was Alinsky?"

read more here from that link:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=19735#continueA

This article is entitled,

"Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”

In Artful Dodger style, Barack Obama, plays down his mentorship with Communist author Saul Alinsky.  But Alinsky’s son, L. David Alinsky, credits Obama for “learning his lesson well” from the Communist guru.

Indeed, Alinsky Jr. who credits his late father for the success of last week’s Democratic National Convention, may have done something that Obama’s detractors couldn’t: blown the cover on the presidential hopeful’s communist leanings.

No one can blame Alinsky for the pretentiousness of the Ancient Greek Temple from which Obama addressed plebes, or for the tacky neon colours on display at the Pepsi Centre, but it was Alinsky who wrote Rules for Radicals, the bible of the far left.

Says Alinsky’s son L. David Alinsky of his father’s influence at the Dem Convention: “ALL the elements were present: the individual stories told by real people of their situation and hardships, the packed-to-the rafters crowd, the crowd’s chanting of key phrases and names, the action on the spot of texting and phoning to show instant support and commitment to jump into the political battle, the rallying selections of music, the setting of the agenda by the power people.”

“The Democratic National Convention had all the elements of the perfectly organized event, Saul Alinsky style, the Communist guru’s son wrote in a letter published yesterday in the Boston Globe.

The Artful Dodger may be less than pleased that he has been pegged as a Saul Alinsky Poster Boy by the guru’s own son.

“Barack Obama’s training in Chicago by the great community organizers is showing its effectiveness,” Alinsky Jr. wrote to the Globe.  “It is an amazingly powerful format, and the method of my late father always works to get the message out and get the supporters on board.  When executed meticulously and thoughtfully, it is a powerful strategy for initiating change and making it really happen.  Obama learned his lesson well.

“I am proud to see that my father’s model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008.  It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday.”

Alinsky should be reminded that the West has stared down communism everywhere it has raised its hideous head.

influencing a Democratic convention from the grave pales in comparison to the results that followed President Ronald Reagan’s famous words, “Mr. Gorbachev, take down this wall.”

The commonsense and freedom-loving Gipper would have chuckled at the audacity of Obama’s Ancient Greek Temple stage setting and would have told Obama what he told the world:  “All great change in America begins at the dinner table.”

Reagan also said: “I have seen the rise and fall of Nazi tyranny, the subsequent cold war and the nuclear nightmare that for 50 years haunted the dreams of children everywhere.  During that time my generation defeated totalitarianism.  As a result, your world is poised for better tomorrows.  What will you do on your journey?”

“Alinsky considered himself a realist above all, the ultimate pragmatist.” (American Thinker, Aug. 30, 2008).  “As a confirmed atheist, Alinsky believed that the here and now is all there is, and therefore had no qualms about assorted versions of morality in the pursuit of worldly power.  He didn’t coddle his radical acolytes or encourage their bourgeois distinctions between good and evil when it came to transferring power from the Haves to the Have Nots.  Alinsky saw the already formed church communities as being the perfect springboards for agitation and creating bonds for demanding goods and services.”

Obama followed the same path.

It is a fact that activist-cum senator Barack Hussein Obama started off his career as an activist with a position as a community organizer for the Developing Communities Project (DCP) of the Calumet Community Religious conference (CCRC) in Chicago. Both the CCRC and the DCP were built on the Alinsky model of community agitation, wherein paid organizers learned, in Alinsky’s own words, how to “rub raw the sores of discontent”.

Meanwhile L. David Alinsky, perhaps unwittingly put Obama into the proper perspective by stating without reservation: “Obama learned his lesson well.”

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4784

This is disgusting.  "how to “rub raw the sores of discontent”.

"The Artful Dodger may be less than pleased that he has been pegged as a Saul Alinsky Poster Boy by the guru’s own son." 

That's too bad about him.  He's always mad about something: we don't listen correctly to him, he has to tell us dumb $hits 3 X before he gets it right, "no, no, no, you didn't listen to me.  what i said is......"

"Alinsky saw the already formed church communities as being the perfect springboards for agitation and creating bonds for demanding goods and services.”

Obama followed the same path." 

To top it off, Saul Alinsky was an atheist.  what's Obama's trip?  he slipped about a week and 1/2 ago and said, "my Muslim faith," during an interview and George Stephanopoulos, interrupted him and corrected him, "my Christian faith."  Now how many of us have ever said, "my Christian faith," being Jewish! :crazy: :nono: