Author Topic: Biden is an idiot  (Read 548 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Biden is an idiot
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »
September 23, 2008
Categories: Joe Biden
Biden garbles Depression history
Joe Biden's denunciation of his own campaign's ad to Katie Couric got so much attention last night that another odd note in the interview slipped by.
He was speaking about the role of the White House in a financial crisis.
"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed," Biden told Couric. "He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'"
As Reason's Jesse Walker footnotes it: "And if you owned an experimental TV set in 1929, you would have seen him. And you would have said to yourself, 'Who is that guy? What happened to President Hoover?'"

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Biden is an idiot
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »
and you needed to inform of this as a post at JTF?  tell me something I don't know!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:36 AM »
Maybe he accepted the vice presidential nominee because he thought he could lure Obama into Delaware and take possession of him. After all, Delaware is a slave state and Obama is good looking and clean.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »
The media won't care.