Author Topic: Pig Face Bill Maher's Disgusting movie mocking religion! Boycot HBO!!! read it!!  (Read 817 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://gawker.com/tag/trailer/?i=5014287&t=bill-mahers-religious

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=post;board=1.0

A movie that mocks Christians, Jews and Catholics with the sick blasphemy.

Making fun of Moses, of Jesus this filthy animal!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
What no Muslims?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There is a special place in gehinnom for people like Mahr. I think he will be sitting in purgatory for a long, long time... I dont believe that there is a chance for repentance from someone who leads so many astray.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This animal deserves to be hanging upside down by his testicles over scolding hot coals and dropped head first
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Maher is pure scum.  He should get cancer and drop dead.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
if hbo doesn't fire this hog then we will make sure hbo/cinemax loses a lot of money

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
What no Muslims?

I say the trailor, their where Christians, Muslims, and I believe a shot of a Jew praying in a field.

One thing I would find interesting is if, he or someone with that mentality would take a look at the proof from the Torah (brought by the Sages of Israel). I would garantee that he would be crushed by anyone (for example Rabbi Mizrachi or other's, even though Maher might speak better and with wits, still Truth is in the Torah, and with the sages, I dont know how anyone can then not accept it (at least intellectually- we know of course- that the Torah and Judaism is not accepted by many since emotionally it is hard for people, and they dont want to follow the Laws and rules, so that is the reason why the Torah wasn't/ isn't universally accepted, because people dont want to follow rules.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
There is a special place in gehinnom for people like Mahr. I think he will be sitting in purgatory for a long, long time... I dont believe that there is a chance for repentance from someone who leads so many astray.

muman613

Isn't 11-12 months the max?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

muman613

Isn't 11-12 months the max?

Shalom,

I do believe for most souls it is only 11-12 months max. But I have also heard it said {and I will find sources soon} which say especially wicked souls can have very long purgatory.

muman613

http://www.torah.org/qanda/seequanda.php?id=680
What is Gehinnom?
Gehinnom is the name given to Hell in the Rabbinic literature. The name was borrowed from that of a real valley (see Joshua 15:2,8 and 18:16; 2 Kings 23:10; 2 Chron.28:3 and 33:6; Jeremiah 7:31-32 and 19:2,6; Nehemiah 11:30) where burnings took place. See also Isaiah 30:33; Jeremiah 19:11-13; Job 17:6. Punishment in Gehinnom lasts only for up to 12 months, except for certain major sinners. Isaiah 66:24 must be referring to it when he speaks of the fire that is not extinguished.

http://www.torah.org/learning/hamaayan/5768/vayakhel.html
"You shall not kindle fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day." (Shmot 35:3)

We learn in the mishnah (Shabbat 44a), "One may move a new [oil] lamp on Shabbat but not an old one [because it is sullied and therefore disgusts a person]. The sage Rabbi Shimon says, `All lamps may be moved except one that was alight during Shabbat'."

R' Yisrael Ba'al Shem Tov z"l (1698-1760; founder of the chassidic movement) observes: The halachic dispute in the mishnah may be interpreted allegorically in light of the verse (Mishlei 20:27), "A man's soul is the lamp of Hashem." We are taught that all souls are permitted to leave Gehinnom on Shabbat except those souls that are the most sullied with sin. Paraphrasing the mishnah: those lamps (souls) that are like new may be moved (from Gehinnom) while those lamps (souls) that have become habituated ("nityashnu" – the same root as "old") with sin, may not be moved.

However, the Zohar, which was authored by the same Rabbi Shimon who is quoted in the mishnah, teaches that all souls may leave Gehinnom on Shabbat except those who transgressed Shabbat. Again, paraphrasing the mishnah: All lamps (souls) may be moved (from Gehinnom) except those that were alight on Shabbat, i.e., which transgressed the laws of Shabbat. (Ba'al Shem Tov Al Ha'Torah)

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/to-live-and-live-again/06.htm
What Of The Wicked?
The Mishnah[133] first states that all Israel have a share in the World to Come, but then proceeds to name categories of people who are excluded.

Do the wicked have a share in the World to Come?
After detailing which kinds of transgressors belong to the categories excluded,[134] Rambam concludes: "When does the statement that such an individual does not have a share in the World to Come apply? - When he dies without having repented. However, if he repents of his wickedness and dies a penitent,[135] he will be one of those admitted to the World to Come, for nothing can stand in the way of teshuvah. Even if he denied G-d's existence all his days and repented at the last, he has a share in the World to Come. This is implied by the verse,[136] 'Peace, peace, to the distant and the near, declares G-d, and I shall heal him.' Any wicked person, sinner or apostate, who repents, whether overtly or in private, is accepted. This is implied by the verse,[137] 'Return, wayward children.' Even though he is still wayward, as is apparent from the fact that he repents in private and not overtly, his teshuvah is accepted."
Modes Of Retribution
The Kabbalists offer an explanation which is something of a compromise. It is well known that the soul comprises (in ascending order) five levels:[178] Nefesh, Ruach, Neshamah, Chayah, Yechidah - and only the level of Nefesh can be affected by excision.[179]

As an alternative solution: One of the sources for the concept of everlasting retribution for the worst of the wicked is the Talmudic statement[180] that certain non-believers, informers and others "will descend to Gehinnom and be prosecuted for endless generations...; Gehinnom will eventually come to an end but [their punishment] shall not." According to the simple and classical interpretation of this teaching, though Gehinnom is only a means of correction for the soul, and at some future time it will no longer be needed, these sinners will nevertheless continue to suffer.

PS: So you see that certain very wicked individuals could actually end up in gehinnom for a long, LONG time.

PPS: I may have been wrong in my initial post about the possibility for him to repent and return to Hashem. It seems that just about any sin can be forgiven if they do teshuva just before they die.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:49:38 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14