Author Topic: Ask Shamgar: Holiday Inn Express Platinum Member  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Ask Shamgar: Holiday Inn Express Platinum Member
« on: September 25, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »
If'n you need some wisdom that you just can't find on the internet and you don't trust Muman or Pheasant than you can ask me? I have been a member of the Southern United States for over 50 years and have accumulated knowledges and experiences that aint killed me yet. Although I have been to the emergency room at the hospital a few times.

You don't have to climb no mountain, join any kind of club or pay any dues. This is free councilling that I am willing to share with all JTF members, (excluding Americanhero).

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask Shamgar: Holiday Inn Express Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
If'n you need some wisdom that you just can't find on the internet and you don't trust Muman or Pheasant than you can ask me? I have been a member of the Southern United States for over 50 years and have accumulated knowledges and experiences that aint killed me yet. Although I have been to the emergency room at the hospital a few times.

You don't have to climb no mountain, join any kind of club or pay any dues. This is free councilling that I am willing to share with all JTF members, (excluding Americanhero).

Hey  >:(

Why are you here?