Author Topic: Who is Joyce Meyer?  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Who is Joyce Meyer?
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 07:42:28 PM »
Why yes I do believe I have seen that movie.  :laugh:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

It was on yesterday

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 07:45:41 PM »

It was on yesterday

I thought that scene is funny where the [censored] is fighting like a monkey.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »

It was on yesterday

I thought that scene is funny where the schvartza is fighting like a monkey.

Yeah also they show him breaking coconuts :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »
I have never been attacked by a coconut...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »
I have never been attacked by a coconut...

You don't live in the jungle

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

It was on yesterday

I thought that scene is funny where the schvartza is fighting like a monkey.
Monkey see monkey do...... ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »
The "pastors" Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, and Joyce Meyer are all frauds of the worst kind. They are the Christian version of the "rabbis" Michael Lerner and Abraham Foxman. They rake in mega-bucks because their stupid, greedy, self-centered worshippers believe them when they preach that G-d will bless them for "blessing" them. All of these losers are pretty left-wing, too. Christianity, and indeed the planet, would be better off without all of these hypocritical phonies.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 11:16:38 PM »
I did not mean to hijack your thread..... :::D

Why black people always hold their weapons like this?

I doubt that in this way they will hit the bull's eye. But perhaps this is better  :::D

People lose accuracy by doing that
They want to look cool

There is now a set of sights available for this style of shooting. Available only in the hood.

:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 11:18:01 PM »
The "pastors" Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, and Joyce Meyer are all frauds of the worst kind. They are the Christian version of the "rabbis" Michael Lerner and Abraham Foxman. They rake in mega-bucks because their stupid, greedy, self-centered worshippers believe them when they preach that G-d will bless them for "blessing" them. All of these losers are pretty left-wing, too. Christianity, and indeed the planet, would be better off without all of these hypocritical phonies.

Yes, I agree.

I heard one Pastor on TBN say recently "If you send me one thousand dollars, G-d HAS TO give you a JOB, a HOUSE and a CAR".....

:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

I get just as upset as you do when I look on tv and see the telethon going on for the Christian network and they're talking about all the things people will be given by God if they donate, etc. and I think it's like selling indulgences. It's quite evil. However a lot of the messages that go out over those networks to all the different countries do help promote Biblical morals and they've funded a lot of trips to convert Muslims and help poor starving people for example. It's not so much what they do but the way they fundraise that bothers me. I think they would be more blessed by God if they would ask for donations honestly.

I've never seen Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen say that God will give you back all the money you donate to them like I've seen some people say on these programs. Did they ever actually say that? The investigation on Meyer came up clean.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:25 AM »

Yes, I agree.

I heard one Pastor on TBN say recently "If you send me one thousand dollars, G-d HAS TO give you a JOB, a HOUSE and a CAR".....

That's the kind of thing that makes me very angry!  >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »

Yes, I agree.

That's the kind of thing that makes me very angry!  >:(

Me too........ >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל