Author Topic: Self Hating Jew Larry King, Swoons Iranian maniac Ahmadinajad  (Read 2862 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Self Hating Jew Larry King, Swoons Iranian maniac Ahmadinajad
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:34:49 AM »
Larry King Swoons Over Ahmadinejad

By Hassan Daioleslam
FrontPageMagazine.com | 9/25/2008

On Tuesday, September 23, Lary King, far from his usual challenging demeanor, offered Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ample opportunity to present his case. The final touch was to give him a human face. “Do you have children?” King asked the brutal dictator. “How old are they?” he followed, giving Ahmadinejad an opportunity to present his “human” side.

King’s gracious treatment of the Iranian tyrant can be interpreted within the context of CNN’s history of handling Iranian regime figures. The first notable episode was ten years ago when Christian Amanpour introduced the "irreversible" Iranian reform movement to the American public. She interviewed then President Mohammad Khatami and prepared the public for a rapprochement with the Iranian regime.

Following Amanpour's efforts, on March 21, 2000, the American Iranian Council (AIC) honored the CNN chief correspondent with a special reward. AIC was founded in 1997 to promote the rapprochement policies towards the Iranian regime. Recently, the AIC president, Hooshang Amirahmadi, publicly admitted to lobbying in favor of the Iranian regime. 1

Amanpour was honored for her reports on the Iranian society and especially the "Revolutionary Journey" broadcast in February 2000. The report depicted young Iranians as party lovers, drinking, dancing and practicing all the aspects of personal freedom of a contemporary western life. The NY Times on February 26, 2000 summarized her work as: "She visits a college student she calls Leyla who is putting on her makeup, listening to American rock music, getting ready to go to a party… These are the sons and daughters of the Islamic revolution."

Amanpour then says: "This is a crucial moment in Iranian history. This is the turning point from a hard-line theocratic state, to a vibrant new Moslem democracy… the hard line conservatives have had to face the fact that the people are rejecting their vision of Islam."

When Amanpour was asked if she faced any restrictions while filming "Revolutionary Journey" in Iran, she answered:

"None at all. It's a remarkably free environment for journalists today…. Our reporting has never been reviewed or censored, which in itself is an extraordinary fact. In many other parts of the world, there is censorship. Journalists are coming to Iran in record numbers. They are granted working visas, and for the most part, they are able to talk to whomever they want and go wherever they want."

Interesting to note that at that time, a record number of Iranian journalists were jailed, tortured or exiled. "Reporters without Borders" declared Iran as the largest prison for journalists.

The second episode came seven years later in 2007 when the reformists were evicted from the scene. This time, with "God's Warriors'", CNN inaugurated a new series of reports on Iran. Instead of Western style party going youngsters, Iranians were depicted as fanatic Muslims beating chests, chanting militant slogans and ready for martyrdom. While both types can be found in Iran, the truth about the very large majority of the Iranians is far from these two extreme depictions. So why would Amanpour wanted to depict these as the overwhelming majority? The answer is in its timing.

In 2000, at the peak of Khatami's era and hope for engaging the Iranian regime, the lobbying arm of the mullahs in the US campaigned hard for generating the type of image that Amanpour depicted in her report. In doing so, CNN was not alone. The European media frequently showed the Iranian women in ski resorts and wealthy families practicing Western culture.

In 2007, with the prospect of the West's harsh policies toward the Iranian regime, the Iranian lobby was hard at work to promote a different image of the Iranians. The new paradigm must depict the Iranian society ideologically cemented to its rulers: Iranians will bravely and unequivocally face the eventual aggressors. In case of such aggression, 50 million Iranians will fight the US and defend their country.

Within this context, it becomes easier to understand Larry King's treatment of Ahmadinejad. It satisfies the distinct necessities of the day. There are a group of influential circles in the U.S. which believe that the only way to settle the disputes with Iran is to offer more carrots. Larry King's interview was a yet another step in preparing public opinion in offering even more carrots to Tehran.

In this game of shame, Iranian tyrants scored one more. What is next on CNN?

1- Interview with Tabnak http://www.tabnak.ir/pages/?cid=13928

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Self Hating Jew Larry King, Swoons Iranian maniac Ahmadinajad
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
What a piece of human filth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »

My words exactly.  While this Iranian Hitlerian animan wants to wipe God forbide Israel, Europe and the U.S.  under a mushroom cloud this ugly creature Larry Queen wants to have a friendly chat.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »
Larry Kingis an atheist and gambler he's been married 5 or 6 times.That Amanpour is a Iranian herself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
CNN sure loves Muzzies and Muzzie lovers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 10:01:10 AM »
CNN sure loves Muzzies and Muzzie lovers.
It does
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 10:06:54 AM »

My words exactly.  While this Iranian Hitlerian animan wants to wipe G-d forbide Israel, Europe and the U.S.  under a mushroom cloud this ugly creature Larry Queen wants to have a friendly chat.

I know. And it may work with some fools out there. Ahmadinejad is constantly smiling. Superficial people might say " How can he be so bad? Look what a friendly chap he is."

These are the fools who probably would have warmed up to Hitler, had he not been such a sourpuss.

The fact that a man who is promising genocide against a nation that never attacked his nation is taken as a legitimate public figure is insane.

Shame on you, Larry.

You should go play shuffleboard in Miami for the rest of your life and get off the air.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:54 AM »
Larry King is just a old fool who is as clueless as he is shameless.  Even that dyke who comes on after Keith Olberman is beating him in the ratings.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »
You can tell from the body language who's the boss in that interview.

Fairy King's spine was shaped like a question mark.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »
The night prior, he interviewed Joy Behar, who supports the views of moveon.org, for half his show.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
Larry King is just a old fool who is as clueless as he is shameless.  Even that dyke who comes on after Keith Olberman is beating him in the ratings.

Larry King is a stereotype. He is an idiot, a weakling and a self-hating Jew to boot. Notice his bigger than life shoulder pads!  :::D

He is just repulsive. I can't believe that CNN holds on to him.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 02:41:22 PM »
Here's everything you need to know about Larry King;

Arrested in Miami for Grand larceny December 20, 1971.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
If Larry King (ys"vz) and a pig were trapped in a burning building and I could only save one, I'm rescuing the hog--no second thoughts about it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »
I heard it... and it was DISGUSTING!!!!

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »
He is senile!!! :laugh:

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »
"None at all. It's a remarkably free environment for journalists today…. Our reporting has never been reviewed or censored, which in itself is an extraordinary fact. In many other parts of the world, there is censorship. Journalists are coming to Iran in record numbers. They are granted working visas, and for the most part, they are able to talk to whomever they want and go wherever they want."

*Good, let her go move there.

As far as Larry King goes, isn't it time for him to retire?  The only way to deal with the likes of him and the others, i.e., The View and "Charlie" Gibson is to write and boycott their sponsors.  I have compiled lists, suffering through their shows ::)of everyone of their sponsors :laugh:I will type them up here if anyone would like to email them.  At least "Charlie's" show was just 1/2 hr. but The View, was an hour long and so many sponsors.  I never watch LKL because he reminds me of the Crypt Keeper.  I really dread having to go through his list of sponsors.  Is anyone interested in having me post these lists?  I just remembered, I have at least Gibson's sponsors and I told him myself, via his email he is a "disgrace."  That was my opening line.  Don't remember what other things I said but I'm sure they weren't complementary ;D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:41 PM »

Who?  Ahmadinejad or Larry King?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 11:45:55 PM »

Who?  Ahmadinejad or Larry King?

He said Human so he means King

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 12:04:09 AM »
Larry King is an idiot.  And everyone I've ever known thinks he's an idiot. Since his audience is probably only old leftist Jews, how is it possible that he's still on the air?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »
CNN keeps him around the fault also lies on their feet and Ted Turner who owns CNN.  Ted Turner would wear an SS uniform if he could get away with it that is how evil that beast is.