Author Topic: Iran students unveil book mocking Holocaust  (Read 567 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Iran students unveil book mocking Holocaust
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »
Sep 26 07:19 AM US

Iranians chanted "Death to Israel" as a group of Islamist students unveiled a book mocking the Holocaust in an annual parade on Friday to show solidarity with the Palestinians.

Featuring dozens of cartoons and sarcastic commentary, the book "Holocaust" was published by members of the Islamist Basij militia.

Education Minister Alireza Ali-Ahmadi was present in the capital's Palestine Square for the book's presentation during the annual Quds (Jerusalem) Day parade.

The cover shows a Jew with a crooked nose and dressed in traditional garb drawing outlines of dead bodies on the ground.

Inside, bearded Jews are shown leaving and re-entering a gas chamber with a counter that reads the number 5,999,999.

Another depicts Jewish prisoners entering a furnace in a Nazi extermination camp and leaving as gun-wielding terrorists from the other side.

Still people ask what iran will do with nukes these muslims do not value human life

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Iran students unveil book mocking Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:59:46 AM »
What is next>Could it get more sick?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
What do you all bet Buchanus (yimach schmo vezichro) was at the book's release party?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 05:49:37 PM »
It just doesn't get more evil than holocaust denial.  And denial is the first step in creating another holocaust.  I wrote a paper about this in college.  No matter how it is disguised as scholarship or whatever, those who deny the holocaust do so for the sake of creating another.  These animals are the scum of the earth.  My zaide lost his entire family in Sobibor, and I know how he carried that with him all his life.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:55:44 PM »
It just doesn't get more evil than holocaust denial.  And denial is the first step in creating another holocaust.  I wrote a paper about this in college.  No matter how it is disguised as scholarship or whatever, those who deny the holocaust do so for the sake of creating another.  These animals are the scum of the earth.  My zaide lost his entire family in Sobibor, and I know how he carried that with him all his life.

Good point. It is really like this.

But what I don't understand is, why they make this games? I have never heard from a Muzzy or a Nazi politician, that they praise openly this crime without covering it at the same time up or twisting it.

This evil people are really schizo.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani