Author Topic: Palin is great  (Read 1226 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Palin is great
« on: September 26, 2008, 05:42:31 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3602429,00.html 

Palin: Don't 'second guess' Israel

Republic vice-presidential candidate says in interview to CBS that Israel must have the opportunity and ability to protect itself, emphasizes that US can't afford to send message that they would allow second Holocaust

Ynetnews Published:  09.26.08, 09:44 / Israel News 

The United States shouldn't second guess Israel if it decides to attack Iran, according to Gov. Sarah Palin, Republican presidential candidate John McCain's running mate, in an interview with Katie Couric on CBS.

When asked to elucidate this statement, which she has made several times in the past, she explained: "We shouldn't second guess Israel's security efforts because we cannot ever afford to send a message that we would allow a second Holocaust, for one."

Pro-Israel Palin

Palin to Peres: I'm a longtime friend of Israel / Ronen Medzini

Friendly encounter in US between Republican VP nominee, Israeli president 
Full Story

"Israel has got to have the opportunity and the ability to protect itself. They are our closest ally in the Mideast. We need them. They need us. And we shouldn't second guess their efforts," she added.

When asked about whether the US was not in its right to express its position to Israel, Palin clarified: We don't have to second-guess what their efforts would be if they believe … that it is in their country and their allies, including us, all of our best interests to fight against a regime, especially Iran, who would seek to wipe them off the face of the earth."

"It is obvious to me who the good guys are in this one and who the bad guys are. The bad guys are the ones who say Israel is a stinking corpse and should be wiped off the face of the earth," Palin asserted.

"That's not a good guy who is saying that. Now, one who would seek to protect the good guys in this, the leaders of Israel and her friends, her allies, including the United States, in my world, those are the good guys," she said.

During the interview, Palin criticized Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama regarding his support of dialoguing with Iran's leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Advertisement   

" I think, with Ahmadinejad, personally, he is not one to negotiate with. You can't just sit down with him with no preconditions being met. Barack Obama is so off-base in his proclamation that he would meet with some of these leaders around our world who would seek to destroy America and that, and without preconditions being met. That's beyond naïve. And it's beyond bad judgment," she said.

"I've never heard Henry Kissinger say, "Yeah, I'll meet with these leaders without preconditions being met." Diplomacy is about doing a lot of background work first and shoring up allies and positions and figuring out what sanctions perhaps could be implemented if things weren't gonna go right. That's part of diplomacy," she added.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Palin is great
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 06:08:29 AM »
Excellent Mord.  thank you again!  she's got a good crack at Barack Hussein Obama i see ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »
I am telling you. I never seen such great hopes when it came to an elected official.  She has given something that has been in severe needs.  To try to bring this party and nation back on the RIGHT track.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :usa+israel:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »
And this is a male thing, if I knew where she lived and a bit younger and single I would try my best to say hey I am single too and you got the potentials of becoming Mrs. Wolfie. Ooops
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »
And this is a male thing, if I knew where she lived and a bit younger and single I would try my best to say hey I am single too and you got the potentials of becoming Mrs. Wolfie. Ooops

I can't search now but wasn't she a Miss America or something when she was a bit younger?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 01:09:02 PM »
I NEED A MAKEOVER....... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »
But.....Iran is a tiny country. They are no threat to us.  :::D
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 05:43:29 PM »
She gets it.  We're partners.  We give and we get and they give and they get.  That is the nature of America's relationship with Israel, or at least how it should be.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »
Her actions are those of a Bible-believing Christian who loves the Jewish people. She's an amazing asset to the McCain campaign.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
Her actions are those of a Bible-believing Christian who loves the Jewish people. She's an amazing asset to the McCain campaign.

Yes, yes.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
Yup, I agree Sarah Palin is great too.  :)

This morning though on KFI AM640, the fatarse self-hating kapo Bill Handel was ripping her to shreds--calling her a blithering idiot--for saying that Israel could destroy Iran's nukes on its own, and basically arguing that Israel has been doing America's dirty work for every single war it has been in. Where's a Katyusha when you really need it?  >:(

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »
There are too many topics about Palin. Mccain intentionally chose her to get more support from real conservatives because they were turned off by his treason. Your support for Palin is exactly what Mccain wanted. I was going to vote for Barr but Chaim convinced me to vote for Mccain because losing the popular vote can cost him the election and even if he wins Osama can be encouraged by the results and run again. There is nothing good about Mccain at all and he is in fact a leftist who under his watch taxes will increase taxes and he won't care. Just like Jorge Wahabi Bush has increased the size of government so to will Mr. Amnesty. VP is the most powerless positions in a presidential administration so none of her policies will be implemented. Not even her pro-Israel policies.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »
That is not true. McCain has taken a harder stance on Iran than pretty much everybody else in his party. This is a life-and-death issue that is arguably more important than anything else this election.