Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.  (Read 8811 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »
Hello Chaim, are you afraid of a cult of personality forming around Barack Hussein Obama if he becomes president? I'm seeing all these videos pop up where people are deifying him like many communist leaders are deified in their countries. It is truly frightening to think of a new generation of people looking upon him as if he is a god.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »
The United States purchased Mexican land at the end of the US-Mexican war at a bargain because Mexico knew if they didn't they'd take it anyway forcefully. I believe Mexico was justified in starting this war because the Americans had no right to settle in their territory and then separate. There were incursions of Mexican criminals to America but there were also incursions of American criminals into their territory. In fact the Whites stole the entire United States, Canada, Australia, from Aboriginals. The lying nazi/kkk morons claim that Whites related to the Ainu settled North America at least as early as the the non-Whites. It has been proven through genetic tests that these people were in fact a distinct racial group not related to Whites. I don't like non-Whites anymore than you do, but Whites were wrong and every action has an equal and opposite reaction so why is it so evil that these Mexicans are reclaiming the land that was stolen from them? And also, why do you claim the founding fathers were righteous when they owned slaves and massacred Indians?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 08:04:14 PM by Ralph2 »