Author Topic: Shabak Investigates Internet Forums  (Read 1155 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Shabak Investigates Internet Forums
« on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »
(IsraelNN.com) The General Security Services (Shabak) has begun investigating Internet forums associated with the political right wing following an attack on extreme-left professor Ze'ev Sternhell last week. The agency's interest in forums increased following an email which was sent to reporters and Members of Knesset over the weekend that included an apparent reference to the attack written on a right-wing forum.

The comment referred to in the anonymous email calls on forum members to take part in “revenge” on “a senior leftist political figure.” The time at which the comment first appeared is unknown, and it may have been written after the attack on Sternhell.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/153687
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shabak Investigates Internet Forums
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »
I'm sure they're investigating us.  Loser has-beens/never-will-be's that are too busy informing on fellow Jews and doing hitjobs for the Labor party than to actually protect Jews from Muslim terrorists.   Scum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 08:36:50 AM »
I think they should be monitoring the Palescumians, not right wing Jews

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »
I'm sure they're investigating us.  Loser has-beens/never-will-be's that are too busy informing on fellow Jews and doing hitjobs for the Labor party than to actually protect Jews from Muslim terrorists.   Scum.

The days where they do this, ARE at an end.  They have HARBORED the enemy, now the enemy has an ally-jihadi nazis & neo-nazis. 
  GOOD GOING you terrible people, you are NOT Jews- NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT- now, G-d FORBID, their treacherous ways, have come to hit us all.
  WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY DID YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR OWN BRETHREN?!  They DO NOT ASK if you are a leftist or a right-wing Jew- they just CART US ALL OFF!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!  R E P E N T !
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 01:50:08 PM »
I discuss this in another sticky thread and I will be providing the incredible details on Ask JTF, G-d willing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »
Israeli "intelligence" has been a farce for at least fifteen years. With the Shabak/Mossad so concerned with spying on, and setting up, dissident Jews, it's no wonder Hezbollah (yimach schmam vezichram) made such a laughingstock of Israeli intel two summers ago.