Author Topic: Leftists accusing us in Haaretz of bombing Sternhell  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Leftists accusing us in Haaretz of bombing Sternhell
« on: September 28, 2008, 02:40:53 PM »
I don't believe a single word of this!!!  >:(

Israel Police have no suspects in bomb attack on leftist prof.
By Jonathan Lis and Yair Ettinger
Tags: Israel News, Sternhell

The Shin Bet security service and Jerusalem police have yet to locate suspects in the pipe bomb attack against left-wing Hebrew University professor Zeev Sternhell last week.

Sternhell, an Israel Prize laureate and frequent Haaretz contributor, was lightly injured when a pipe bomb exploded outside his home in the capital. Sternhell is a vocal opponent of Israel's military and settlement activities in the West Bank.

In the meantime, the police have decided not to bolster security around prominent left-wing activists in the city due to the absence of intelligence of further attacks being planned.
   Advertisement
Shin Bet agents have been combing Internet forums associated with right-wing organizations in recent days for suspicious postings. They are also analyzing an e-mail sent over the weekend to media outlets and Knesset members in which the sender exposes the identity of a 17-year-old youth who, he claims, committed the attack.

The anonymous author attached screen captures to the message purporting to show the assailant's postings to the forum "Hayamin" ("The right").

The e-mail also includes an undated posting in which the youth invites other users to join him in attacking a well-known leftist activist. The attack, however, was supposed to have taken place the day after Sternhell was targeted.

"On September 25, 2008, we the members of the true rightist organization will embark on a revenge mission on a senior leftist political figure. Whoever is interested in joining is asked to send me a message privately, not through the forum," it said.

Another e-mail indicated the sender's desire to "shut up" MK Zahava Gal-On and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert with an army-issue weapon.

The police said the content of the messages is being examined.

"From the moment I returned from the hospital my life has gone on exactly as it has before. I'll lock the door every evening against burglars, I'll continue to write what I always have, and preach what I preach," Sternhell said from his home Friday after returning from the hospital.

"If a simple citizen like me can't express his opinion, that means we're approaching the end of the road for democracy."

Source:
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1024875.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Leftists accusing us in Haaretz of bombing Sternhell
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »
Hayamin is the hebrew chapter!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »
Typical disinformation from the left as you all know the police in Israel  are on the left and the E.U. payroll. Watch no one will ever be found.No self respecting bomber would'nt have blown that leftist bastards head off
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
Needless to say these charges are completely bogus, but we should thank them for giving us a free spot .

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »
This crude frame-up job will only result in us getting tons more publicity!  :dance:

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »
I don't know why you guys would even care, its not like they even did anything bad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Be sure to put hayamin.org in the comments section.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »
I think haaretz and ynet may be forced to publish a correction note.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
Maybe we can sue them for millions to help our cause.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
Maybe we can sue them for millions to help our cause.
Maybe JTF could squeeze a few $ out of their paws but in Israel it is unlikely to receive a big compensation from liable.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »
I don't know if Haivri is a good guy, a double agent or a triple agent, as some claim, but the Jerusalem Post  wrote (26-9-08, p2):

"David Haivri, a spokesman for the Samaria Regional Council, said he suspected the flyers were part of a smear campaign on behalf of the Left. "I wouldn't be surprised" he said by phone on Thursday. "It's been done before, and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to do it again. Haivri cited an incident during the premiership of Yitzhak Rabin in which two youths who had been arrested for handing out similar pamphlets were linked to Avishai Raviv, a Shin Bet operative who was accused of creating false extremist opposition groups to discredit the Right".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »
Stenhell the leftist looks like a Nazi war criminal picked up in the U.S. or Australia a few yrs ago i forgot the guys name   sternhell            sternhell 
Shot at 2008-09-28
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03