Author Topic: My Photos Of Last Night's Anti-Ahmadinejad Protest  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: My Photos Of Last Night's Anti-Ahmadinejad Protest
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »
People like that are just ashamed to be Jewish.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 08:45:20 AM »
Seems like a lot of the secular Israelis are nuts too, I heard this Israeli lady ranting how she hated not being able to go out on Sabbath or no cabs, and then complained that theres not enough diversity and she wants more ethnic groups and races to make Israel more interesting. I pretty much said "yeah ok, come to America lady and live in Chicago for a few years, then go back to Israel and you'll appreciate living amongst your people instead of a "diverse society" " ,some people just don't get it.

If the crime rate could be kept down, while creating more diversity, then american cities wouldn't have it so bad.

Somebody a while back mentioned  Jared from AMREN..  He gives an interesting talk, on how  north asians are more intelligent and civilised than whites,  and whites more than blacks.    (that counters any claim that he is a white supremacist in that regard!).. He wants his children to look like his grandparents.. White.  And he believes in free association - people choose whether to mix or not. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 11:15:21 AM »
I'm glad I wasn't there, I'd have given a very good stomping to those Naturi Karta freaks.  They are even more vile than Olmert.  Olmert hears not HaShem while these pervert the words of HaShem.  Bastards!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.