Author Topic: Muslim children gassed at Ohio mosque  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
Muslim children gassed at Ohio mosque
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »
On Friday, September 26, a "chemical irritant" was sprayed through a window of the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, where 300 people were gathered for a Ramadan prayer service. The room that the chemical was sprayed into was the room where babies and children were being kept while their mothers were engaged in prayers.

"She told me that the gas was sprayed into the room where the babies and children were being kept while their mothers prayed together their Ramadan prayers. Panicked mothers ran for their babies, crying for their children so they could flee from the gas that was burning their eyes and throats and lungs. She grabbed her youngest in her arms and grabbed the hand of her other daughter, moving with the others to exit the building and the irritating substance there.

"The paramedic said the young one was in shock, and gave her oxygen to help her breathe. The child couldn't stop sobbing.

"This didn't happen in some far away place -- but right here in Dayton, and to my friends. Many of the Iraqi refugees were praying together at the Mosque Friday evening. People that I know and love.

"I am hurt and angry. I tell her this is NOT America. She tells me this is not Heaven or Hell -- there are good and bad people everywhere.

"She tells me that her daughters slept with her last night, the little one in her arms and sobbing throughout the night. She tells me she is afraid, and will never return to the mosque, and I wonder what kind of country is this where people have to fear attending their place of worship?

"The children come into the room, and tell me they want to leave America and return to Syria, where they had fled to from Iraq. They say they like me, ... , and other American friends -- but they are too afraid and want to leave. Should a 6 and 7 year old even have to contemplate the safety of their living situation?

"Did the anti-Muslim video circulating in the area have something to do with this incident, or is that just a bizarre coincidence? Who attacks women and children?

"What am I supposed to say to them? My words can't keep them safe from what is nothing less than terrorism, American style. Isn't losing loved ones, their homes, jobs, possessions and homeland enough? Is there no place where they can be safe?

"She didn't want me to leave her tonight, but it was after midnight, and I needed to get home and write this to my friends. Tell me -- tell me -- what am I supposed to say to them?"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Muslim children gassed at Ohio mosque
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
Yes it sad they did that children not the parents
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »
Well maybe now the muslims will neeed security at their mosques like all the synagogues do in britain because of them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »
Let's wait and see who the offenders were. Perhaps another Muslim group or some Muslim youngsters. ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 02:13:19 PM »
It'd be interesting to see who did this.
I do agree that it should have been the adults gassed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
The only people who have gassed Muslimes were Muslimes. This is a fact, ask Saddam Hussein.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 02:24:10 PM »
The only people who have gassed Muslimes were Muslimes. This is a fact, ask Saddam Hussein.  :o

Yes...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »
Well maybe now the muslims will neeed security at their mosques like all the synagogues do in britain because of them.

I am still in disbelief that the mosques and Islam centers here have no security.  Every synagogue I've ever been to and every JCC and Jewish library has a security system that requires you to at the very least identify yourself before you can enter. 
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »
The Muslims will begin to secretly attacke thier own in order to further thier agenda in the western countries they are taking over. Once they get the hate crime laws passes like in the UK we will not be able to say anything negative even if it is true.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
Is there a news article on this?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
It's not right to attack babies like that.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 05:29:18 PM »
"Fighting for a future without Islamic Terror..." :P

If this building had of been in Saudi Arabia...this wouldn't have happened....  Another reason to get them OUT of here...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 08:24:04 PM »

I am still in disbelief that the mosques and Islam centers here have no security.  Every synagogue I've ever been to and every JCC and Jewish library has a security system that requires you to at the very least identify yourself before you can enter. 

Disbelief!

Muslims are the ones attacking non muslims, thus creating the need for this.

They tend not to attack their own mosques, particularly since they have others available to attack.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:29:09 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »

I dont know where you go, but I dont see security or people checking who enters in the shuls I have been to. The only thing is that I see cops go by shuls on Yom Kippur. (Didn't see any cops or anything for the past 2 days).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »

I dont know where you go, but I dont see security or people checking who enters in the shuls I have been to. The only thing is that I see cops go by shuls on Yom Kippur. (Didn't see any cops or anything for the past 2 days).

There is the atlantic ocean in between, so we don't live very near each other.

But i'm sure the situation in america is the same as in britain.

I think maybe it depends how big the shul is.  A big shul is more of a target.